• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

@BabyBrain80 im so happy to see your progression! Beautiful lines. I absolutely get the wipe and look for the spotting to start, so glad it’s not there. Honestly, please don’t stop posting! When do you think you’ll tell your OH?

@BabyBrain80 im so happy to see your progression! Beautiful lines. I absolutely get the wipe and look for the spotting to start, so glad it’s not there. Honestly, please don’t stop posting! When do you think you’ll tell your OH?
Thank you x Don't worry I will still be here :)
Oh I don't know! I'm a bit nervous lol I know he will be happy so it's not about that. He's been through so much too and been quite stressed recently. Might try and think of a special way to tell him rather than message him a test photo with "WTF?!" (This happened last year when it was a total surprise :rofl:)

It's quite nice having this wee secret too lol xx

So I am on pant watch, everytime I go to the loo I'm scared to look and expecting to see bleeding. Last night there was the tiniest tint and it's freaked me out...although you needed a magnifying glass to actually see it and I know I'm over reacting!
I was gearing up to tell my OH but after that I've decided to hold off a bit longer, there's no point getting his hopes up then upsetting him again.

This morning's fmu test at 12dpo next to yesterday's for comparison...
View attachment 1103113
And pant watch all ok so far, even after a good walk with the dog this morning.
I'm starting to feel a bit yucky too, and boaking when I brush my teeth- all good signs lol.

I feel terrible posting when others are in limbo, I know how that feels. So won't post any more test pics(but still hanging here) Sending love xx

Great lines! <3

@BabyBrain80 last time I told OH I also sent a pic of a positive test lol. Let us know how he reacts when you tell him, but I agree, lovely having your own little secret

Yes I will do! It will probably be a low key response, like, "oh right :shock:"
LOL

I just looked up old photos from one of the chemicals at 11/12dpo and my current tests are so much darker! So that's helping me feel more positive. I just need to relax! x

Am I being crazy 1st test is today and second yestetday. Does today's look lighter? I'm going insannnne

Screenshot_20211022-121443_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211022-121436_Gallery.jpg

@BabyBrain80 That line progression is amazing!!! Makes sense you are on panty watch. However, with the progression, I think this is your sticky bean!!!

@Lucy3 That line is definately there! Fingers crossed.

@Mummy23beauts So sorry hunny this isn't clearer for you. -xxx-

@elmum I see that line too! And so early! Fingers crossed for a good line progression! When is your next test?

@Mummy23beauts Im so sorry. Will you get the blood draw today to see your hcg levels? ((Hugs))
@BabyBrain80 your progression looks amazing. Can’t wait to see how you end up telling OH :dust:
I have not gone today I just want to curl up and eat loads of chocolate.. I wasn’t going to try this month but got drawn in because of my want for our last baby.. but I think I need a break, my mum has brought me some multivitamins and bits to help my body.. it might do me some good

I have not gone today I just want to curl up and eat loads of chocolate.. I wasn’t going to try this month but got drawn in because of my want for our last baby.. but I think I need a break, my mum has brought me some multivitamins and bits to help my body.. it might do me some good
So sorry :hugs: it's a hard emotional rollercoaster. Be kind to yourself, always here if you need us xx

So I told my OH as soon as he got home from work, wasn't going to but it just sort of came out, I said that I had news, dunno if would be good or bad news and he guessed I was pregnant. he said "Im too old for this sh1t!" :haha: and was adamant that it was that morning bd session, he just knew it!!! He's been smiling and seems happy but I know he's concerned, he can't go through the same stuff again. Think he's keen to get scans/tests as early as possible. It's sad that the excitement of early pregnancy is taken away from us all after a loss.

yay for telling OH. I can understand it all seems so scary, being PAL never gets easier.

Stay positive and just enjoy every moment :)

@Mummy23beauts eat all the chocolate. That’s lovely of your mum bringing over vitamins. Sending love

@JenCam31 looks stronger to me!

@BabyBrain80 lol my OH would say the same. Hope you’re still gagging over brushing your teeth! Great sign

I did a FMU today, it’s still so so faint. Slightly darker than yesterday’s but still way too faint. On af watch but who knows, maybe it’s a shy little bean (still love that @FTale )

00C15CB7-5B8B-4E10-86DB-75AAA6D9F7FA.jpeg ACE5D640-F85F-41BC-81B6-5CC3DDEE7501.jpeg

I don't mean to just jump into this thread, but I'm also in my tww. I'm currently 6dpo. I see a faint line on my frer but I know that frer is known for indent/ evap lines.

Screenshot_20211022-193057_Gallery.jpg

@monroea jump on in. I see a faint line too. I also had a line similar at 5/6dpo, not sure why they pop up then. Hope this is the start of your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->