****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Thanks for looking @realbeauty86 but don’t think it’s progressing. Sigh. How are you doing?
Well fingers crossed… waiting sucks but only time will tell. I’m ok. I think I’m actually gonna be ovulating early. I took a test and today or tomorrow should be on point. I’m thinking positive. I’ve been taking all my vitamins to boost fertility =D

@Mummy23beauts eat all the chocolate. That’s lovely of your mum bringing over vitamins. Sending love

@JenCam31 looks stronger to me!

@BabyBrain80 lol my OH would say the same. Hope you’re still gagging over brushing your teeth! Great sign

I did a FMU today, it’s still so so faint. Slightly darker than yesterday’s but still way too faint. On af watch but who knows, maybe it’s a shy little bean (still love that @FTale )

View attachment 1103128 View attachment 1103129
I think I can see that clearer than the other, without even clicking on the photo too. But it's still not quite what I had hoped...maybe you you did ovulate a bit later? or it is shy? I'm still hopeful xxx

I tested this morning and it was a definite bfn. I'm still only 7dpo so I know I'm quite early. I usually get a bfp around 8-10 dpo so we'll see what the next few days bring.

I have been on fall break for the last two weeks so I've been pretty relaxed. I didn't stress about ttc at all and even felt peace that if it doesn't happen, then it just wasn't meant for our family.

Last cycle I tried maca root and coq10 which really messed with my pms and hormonal acne. I'm just happy to not feel like that again. It's hard to not self diagnose when you feel like you're broken, but the hormone change last month was scary enough to get me to stop trying different vitamins.

Other differences this cycle are that so far I'm not feeling so PMS-y and I was very wet on 4 and 5 dpo (tmi - I thought I peed myself for two days).

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Who am I kidding... We'll see what next hour brings.

Elmum- totally see a line!

lucy- can see a faint line on all yours so hoping AF stays away!

babybrain great progression! Fx sticky bean!!

mum23beauts- I’m sorry for all you’re going through!

jencam31- I think that looks like a great line and about what mine were sane tone with DD2!

AFM- I tested today 8dpo with an apparent 5mui test so extra sensitive. I think maybe if I squint the right way I see a vague shadow?

D139A47C-3123-4883-B86B-EE6E36B8F98F.jpeg B04F181F-6819-42D9-8E6D-38E7E18516B1.jpeg

AFM I think I’m out. Just had the tiniest bit of spotting and Likely the start of AF. I really don’t know when I o’d since we had covid and my temps have been crazy. Really thought I could see a line starting at 8dpo but I’m 11 dpo and really nothing clear to see. Again, I’m sort of guessing on dpo based on positive opk. I’m trying not to be too down about this, since it gives us next month to try again and both be healthy.
I will hang around and support you all.

@elmum sorry. Hopefully it isn't af -xxx-

@swedengirl looks good. 5 sensitive is amazing!!!

@JenCam31 looks great! Don't forget that the further on you are your tests will eventually get lighter. It is called the hook effect ;)

@BabyBrain80 yay for telling OH.. typical man response lol

@Lucy3 anymore tests? Maybe try a different brand? Your lines are definitely there

@monroea i see the line, Iv seen on here someone mention a hcg surge early on.. fx that was it and your tests start to pick up and progress

@sallyhansen76 how are you doing? Any testing yet?

afm: I went for my bloods, DH made me.. levels were low only double digits but passing a lot and cramping which I don’t usually have with af.. going forward I want to ntnp and actually enjoy the journey instead of working myself up and ending up a hot mess.

I retested again this afternoon. I can't decide if it's a shadow of a line or a weird dye something or other.

Screenshot_20211023-174355_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211023-174408_Gallery.jpg

@Mummy23beauts im glad you went and got bloods done. I totally agree with trying to enjoy the journey of ttc, I try and remind myself when it gets too stressful to take a time out and focus on the positives. Glad you’re ok x

@swedengirl something is catching my eye on your test, looking forward to the next one!

@elmum hoping your spotting is implantation, stay away af!

@JenCam31 looks good to me!

@sallyhansen76 how are things with you?

I tested this morning and got a similar line. I’m putting it down to a chemical? Poor little bean is trying but don’t think it’s happening. Af due today or really a day late so I’ll see if she shows today.

Elmum- totally see a line!

lucy- can see a faint line on all yours so hoping AF stays away!

babybrain great progression! Fx sticky bean!!

mum23beauts- I’m sorry for all you’re going through!

jencam31- I think that looks like a great line and about what mine were sane tone with DD2!

AFM- I tested today 8dpo with an apparent 5mui test so extra sensitive. I think maybe if I squint the right way I see a vague shadow?

View attachment 1103153 View attachment 1103154
i see a slight line on the second pic, fx for progression xxx

I couldn't resist and did a frer on a no hold. This is a cruel cruel joke of this is one of frer's famous indent lines. I wish the camera would capture the line better.

Screenshot_20211023-183720_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211023-183714_Gallery.jpg

Elmum fx it’s implantation bleeding!

monroea- I clearly see a line on your last 2 tests! Fx for progression!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->