****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Thank you @sallyhansen76

Can you please add me for October 27? It's my first cycle and we are trying to conceive #3. Fingers crossed!

This is for you @Lucy3 and science haha

I was bored/felt like testing yesterday at a whopping 5dpo (yes i know i know haha). I got lines on 2 separate tests and again this morning. So i tested 1 with water and no line. So im testing your theory of a surge in hormones around the 5-7dpo mark. (I have had lines on 6dpo before and i found that theory).

But I'd just love it if it progressed into a bfp in 4 days time. (I'd worry about wptopic if it went actual positive before about 10dpo). Bottom is water for reference.

Blood test this morning was good. Took like 6 or 7 different tubes! They had a cool extension thing which i found interesting usually its just on the thing in your arm?

20211006_095112.jpg 20211006_093055.jpg

This is for you @Lucy3 and science haha

I was bored/felt like testing yesterday at a whopping 5dpo (yes i know i know haha). I got lines on 2 separate tests and again this morning. So i tested 1 with water and no line. So im testing your theory of a surge in hormones around the 5-7dpo mark. (I have had lines on 6dpo before and i found that theory).

But I'd just love it if it progressed into a bfp in 4 days time. (I'd worry about wptopic if it went actual positive before about 10dpo). Bottom is water for reference.

Blood test this morning was good. Took like 6 or 7 different tubes! They had a cool extension thing which i found interesting usually its just on the thing in your arm?

View attachment 1102755 View attachment 1102756
Wow, I often get lines around 6DPO so maybe that theory of hormones is true! I can see those lines clearly!

8DPO so tested after possible faints on Wondfro over last 2 days (just shadows) and the Wondfro were BFN today. Did a FRER which had a very very faint line but I expect it’s just the line FRER’s have been giving recently. Disappointed but know it’s still early. Not sure if you’ll be able to see the line in the pictures.
How is everyone else doing?

649E4818-DAD9-4C6C-BEAF-CF8C8BB9A399.jpeg 3B74284D-135D-42FF-935F-79C2DFC00870.jpeg 50F2D4E8-99F3-4340-857A-0ACA13B3B774.jpeg 6A767E91-D835-41AF-B9C8-7A45FD46D94E.jpeg

I can see the lines - fingers crossed for you!

8DPO so tested after possible faints on Wondfro over last 2 days (just shadows) and the Wondfro were BFN today. Did a FRER which had a very very faint line but I expect it’s just the line FRER’s have been giving recently. Disappointed but know it’s still early. Not sure if you’ll be able to see the line in the pictures.

View attachment 1102767 View attachment 1102768 View attachment 1102769 View attachment 1102770

View attachment 1102767 View attachment 1102768 View attachment 1102769 View attachment 1102770

I see it on the wondfo. Fx :dust:

I'm starting to wonder if ttc this month was wise. I've been having issues with my stomach for a while which my gp put down to reflux but I'm now very anaemic apparently and may need a blood transfusion :shock: so they're checking for all sorts of stomach issues now eg coeliac #-o

I'm starting to wonder if ttc this month was wise. I've been having issues with my stomach for a while which my gp put down to reflux but I'm now very anaemic apparently and may need a blood transfusion :shock: so they're checking for all sorts of stomach issues now eg coeliac #-o

So sorry to hear that. I hope you're ok and feeling better soon :hugs:

@hayleight87 Sorry Af symptoms are there. Hopefully though, she doesn't show. xxx
@hellojello25 Welcome and good luck!!
@AlwaysTheAunt I see those! Hopefully your theory is correct! Good luck!
Love you are already testing :)

@Deethehippy Hope it is the start of something. I see the lines on the wondfo's!
Lots of sticky dust for you!

@salamander91 Sorry to hear. Hopefully they figure it out soon.

That sounds horrible, I hope it can be figured out soon so that you can start some treatment and feel better.

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling very anxious about it all so hoping they get to the bottom of it soon. Hoping they give me the transfusion too so I get some energy back. Just hoping if I do get pregnant this cycle I don't miscarry because my body may well not be healthy enough :(

Dee I see those lines, including on the cheapies!! Oohh fx so hard for you!!! <3

Salamander, that sounds like a lot and a bit scary. I hope you can get some answers soon!

For me just busy at work and with life LOL. No change and same old.

@Alligator Thank you for coming to stalk us anyways. We are happy to hvae you here.
I hope things at home continue on the good side for you. -xxx-

@Lucy3 Good luck. Temping can add stress. Sometimes it is just easier without. ;) Hopefully you will catch that egg this month for a nice sticky bean. -xxx-

@Nima Good luck this cycle. Sorry you are feeling sick and your cbfm is offering confusing information. Got everything crossed for you this cycle!

@salamander91 Good luck! Hopefully in a few days we will see some lines for you.
And the sore boobs are a sign of a good O. ;)

@Mummy23beauts Sorry the tests are confusing. I tend to stay with just one kind of test because for whatever reason sometimes they don't offer the same result and causes stress. When it is positive though, it generally is for both.
Good luck. ;)

@babymoma89 Hi!! and welcome. Sorry your TTC hasn't been easy. Many of us can relate and understand. We are all with you in spirit and here for you. Cheering you on.
Good Luck this cycle! Hopefully the clomid helps!
Thank you !!

@Deethehippy I can see those lines fx they keep getting stronger.

Af isn't here yet but I bet Tomorrow she shows. Tbh with how my 6 year old is atm I don't think I could cope

@hayleight87 -im sorry AF is on the way. Big hugs to you :hugs:

I’ve been updating in my journal but I’ve been so emotional and excited I forgot to update here. This is this afternoons/evenings tests. I can’t stop crying and looking at them. I’m only 8dpo and age 48 in February..feels like a true miracle. Praying so hard I see some progression tomorrow.

7284C87D-E734-4D1A-9DFD-05588FF3E4A1.jpeg 7495696D-C07D-4653-B28C-9C19887D0911.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->