****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

@hayleight87 -im sorry AF is on the way. Big hugs to you :hugs:

I’ve been updating in my journal but I’ve been so emotional and excited I forgot to update here. This is this afternoons/evenings tests. I can’t stop crying and looking at them. I’m only 8dpo and age 48 in February..feels like a true miracle. Praying so hard I see some progression tomorrow.

View attachment 1102782 View attachment 1102783
Fingers crossed for progression lovely.. it’s looking good x

Good luck everyone. Don’t think I can test this month. Had a cycle already and don’t ovulate Again till around the 26th. Didn’t get much BDing in… I’ll just root everyone on till November

I need to get down on some kind of regimen… and stick with it. Gotta be some kinda way we can get pregnant and carry full term. *thinking…thinking*

Oh Dee that looks promising!! fingers and toes crossed for tomorrows test. Will be stalking for an update!

Oh Dee that looks promising!! fingers and toes crossed for tomorrows test. Will be stalking for an update!
Unfortunately all of this mornings tests were stark white negative (tried second and third morning pee) Must have been a chemical or dodgy tests. Clutching at straws wondering if I may just test better in the afternoons early on but I know it's unlikely. TTC sucks.

It really does suck. I have hope you’ll get another line this afternoon Dee <3

@Lucy3 dried test was fmu, i didnt get any pics wet :/ bottom test was just now on a no idea how long hold lol i swear theres a shadow but doesn't mean much at this point

20211007_201759.jpg

Wow I definitely see the first one and yep, there’s a shadow on the second. You’re 7/8 dpo now? Looking good!

It’s cd11 for me and got a flashy smiley face (went back to the overly expensive cb digis for a bit of a treat) so will try and get some action tonight. Usually o happens 13/14 so if not tonight then some Friday night fun. I’m extra clucky today :roll:

It’s cd11 for me and got a flashy smiley face (went back to the overly expensive cb digis for a bit of a treat) so will try and get some action tonight. Usually o happens 13/14 so if not tonight then some Friday night fun. I’m extra clucky today :roll:
Good luck catching the egg/eggies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"