****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

can you put me in for Oct 5th!!!!! this is my first month that the fertility meds are working, and my first real time testing!! cant wait so excited!!

I still haven't gotten to test yet. Stupid AF just keeps showing her face earlier and earlier...never when she's expected. And I've promised DH not to test until she's officially late. He was talking about a week later but all I can promise is two days max after a missed period. I think this month I've got the dates figured out and I'm temping so I'll have a good idea of when I ov, too bad DH is out of town. We're missing prime fertile time. :growlmad:

Warm welcome to all those joining the lucky october thread! LauraLoo i put you in red as it seems to suit you better. xx

My plans to not pee on anything this month have gone wrong. i decided i ought to just do an OPK since im due to ov in 3 days if this cycle is same as the last one. It was pretty dark this morning but not quite positive, and this evening it was lighter... so who knows. Should be dark tomorrow night if its supposed to be 48 hours before ov. Hope everyone is well and plans are on track xxx

1 dpo today, feeling very positive so far.

how are all the other 2nd oct testers feeling?

fx everyone1 :dust:

ooh youre in the TWW, exciting! Im not feeling positive. Today is the last day we can try this month, and me and hubby are not talking. He goes away tomorrow for work, so its not looking good for us this month. Good luck to everyone else though :thumbup:

ooh youre in the TWW, exciting! Im not feeling positive. Today is the last day we can try this month, and me and hubby are not talking. He goes away tomorrow for work, so its not looking good for us this month. Good luck to everyone else though :thumbup:

aww bless you chick, i had a bit of that the other night (and the last year thanks to training dets etc), hubster was being really unreasonable and we didnt do it two nights in a row due to it this week. the stress of moving house and a new posting i think. all been okay the last few days though, he has gone off to work now and wont see him until thursday so hoping we have done enough to catch it this time.
fx you work everything out and get to have a last shot at it.x

Thanks. Ive got my fingers crossed for you this month xxx

Thanks. Ive got my fingers crossed for you this month xxx

thanks chick, i hope it is this month otherwise im giving it a break for 6 months while i train for london marathon.
got my fx for you too xx

wow good luck with that. Ive been thinking about starting running recently. A lot of my friends do it and it seems to keep them all so slim! Have you done any running yet? if so how did you get started? Ive been doing some walking recently but im the least fit person ever and cant imagine ever being able to run xxx

wow good luck with that. Ive been thinking about starting running recently. A lot of my friends do it and it seems to keep them all so slim! Have you done any running yet? if so how did you get started? Ive been doing some walking recently but im the least fit person ever and cant imagine ever being able to run xxx

ive been running for about a year, my hubby is big into it, have lost about 2-3 stone so far aswell as doing sw. ive run a few 10k road races, and done a few 5 milers at work (i work for mod so get to join in the running competitions on camp)
was meant to do the gnr today but had to defer my place to next year as had a bad ear infection and lost a good two months worth of training and not been able to get back up to what i was, didnt want to do a half hearted attempt, want a competitve finishing time as was aiming for under 2 hours.
i used to be really really unfit but now can run 10miles+ i started with a simple run walk program. i have a garmin forerunner (which i kinda permanently borrowed off hubster) and download the programs onto that from runners world as well as printing them out from there. i also go on the mags forum as everyone is ever so friendly and supportive and some fab advice for any niggles etc. first things first though, go to an independant running shop and get gait analysis and fitted properly for your running shoes. the next important thing is getting a running sports bra, i highly recommend the shock absorber run bra, (has two fastenings on the back to make it easier to identify).
if you want any further help/advice just pm me or i can give you my email address or fb.

Thanks, Ive been looking at sports bras on eBay. Its definitely on my to-do list. Just been for my walk, but couldnt bring myself to break into a run. Too unfit/embarrassed ill look like a hippo trying its best to run. xxx

Thanks, Ive been looking at sports bras on eBay. Its definitely on my to-do list. Just been for my walk, but couldnt bring myself to break into a run. Too unfit/embarrassed ill look like a hippo trying its best to run. xxx

i still look like that now lol see the pic for evidence
it doesnt matter what you look like, its the fact you are trying that counts. i work on a base with over 300 raf personnel and they are all very supportive with me doing it and dont care what i look like. if you have the effort to get off your arse and do something people will respect you regardless.

Attachments

• LINZ2496.jpeg
    LINZ2496.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
Nah u look like a pro!! One day i will pluck up the courage/energy! Thanks for the encouragement. I will definitely be investing in a sports bra off eBay toninght... 1st step xxx

Hi all!
This is my third cycle trying too Bunnikins, I hope it's third time lucky indeed! Feeling more relaxed about this month, think I've gotten over the initial disappointment with not being the lucky ones who get BFP straight off and I'm not going to panic for another few months yet. Going to try digital OPKs this month to check Im right about when I think I'm ovulating but that's it, if it happens it happens.
All the best everyone!

Doh! Forgot to put my testing date down. AF due 14th so put me down for 16th please!

Hi!:hi: Could you please put me down date unknown please. I'm on CD25 now and I still haven't ov'd yet so I don't when AF will be due.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

baby:dust: and :bfp:s for all:thumbup:

the witch has left the building, its cycle day 7 and im all ready to go, i have my pre-seed, pre vits for him and me and my clearblue dig opk at the ready....................yeeehaaaa here we go lol

the witch has left the building, its cycle day 7 and im all ready to go, i have my pre-seed, pre vits for him and me and my clearblue dig opk at the ready....................yeeehaaaa here we go lol

I'm doing digi OPKs this cycle, going for preseed next cycle if no BFP by then. Let me know what you think!

Digi OPKs sound like a good idea. Ive done about 5 OPKs over the last couple of days and they all look exactly the same, with me trying to squint to make it same/darker than the control line. Good luck and welcome to those ive just added xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->