****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

Haha I'm impatient too. This is our fist cycle, so we'll be testing for the first time in October. :) Unknown testing date.

i was quite annoyed it didnt happen on my first cycle.. me being so impatient.. but i am getting better and better as the cycles go by, and am actually quite chilled out this time round...although in the back of my head im thinking.. HURRY UP!!! Good luck xx

I was too, but I also had high expectations and assumed it would happen right away lol. Boy was I wrong.

I know, its cos everyone i spoke to seemed to have conceived straight away! How many times do u hear.. oh it just happened 1st month for us... makes it seem like this is what the most likely scenario is. Then you read youve only actually got a 20-30% chance of conceiving if you have sex at exactly the right time in your cycle when you have no fertility issues whatsoever... puts it into perspective! But still doesnt help the impatience!

haha.. i was the same... was sure I would be pregnant within the first couple months... now on to cycle 7. Def not as easy as people say!!! :flower:

I'm on CD1 now and I plan on testing next month on the 13th October!

Bring on temps, OPKs & SMEP :dance:

wohoo! Welcome to October! I admire anyone who tries the SMEP! U obviously have FAR more energy than me! xxx

im not sure on the exact details but it involves a LOT of sex... like every other day, or everyday, or something like that.

wohoo! Welcome to October! I admire anyone who tries the SMEP! U obviously have FAR more energy than me! xxx

What is SMEP?

SMEP = Sperm meets Egg Plan. You have sex every other day beginning CD8. Use your OPKs as well and test often. It's better to test at middle and end of day than with first morning urine. e.g. 2pm and 10pm. Make sure you dont drink water for 4hrs before testing. Continue BD-ing every other day until you get a positive on the OPK.

Soon as you get a positive on the OPK, babydance (BD) three days in a row. These are considered to be the day before, the day of and day after O. Then take a day off, and then BD again. That's it. Stop. You are done. Then test at 11DPO. That is the SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan). Just found out the details yesterday but was already on CD 15 instead of CD 8. But we had already been BDing every other day. So we continued with SMEP. Fortunately, I turned positive on the OPK the same day I found out about the SMEP (yesterday). So we BDed yesterday. We will BD today (day of O), tomorrow, take a day off, then BD again and then stop. Only 3 more BDs to go this cycle! Whew!

don't mean to be a downer but we're not even in October yet and I think that I'm already out!! Unless by some fluke some of his little guys have been hanging out in my tubes for a few days and bump into the egg on it's way down whenever I ovulate (I don't chart or anything but most likely date for me would have been between 13-16 September).

Husband surprised me with a trip to St Vincent & the Grenadines for 2 weeks (yaay!) but we're staying with some in-laws of his and it's lovely but sadly no privacy at all so I'm thinking there'll be no :sex: at all while we're here!!!!

Not that I'm ungrateful or anything but :brat:

Oh no! Im sure youll find SOMEWHERE private?? surely? Or just have a night in if they all decide to go out? xx

I'm on CD1 now and I plan on testing next month on the 13th October!

Bring on temps, OPKs & SMEP :dance:

Me and my OH did SMEP last month, and that was when we got our very first :bfp:! I am now a firm believer that all my spare energy this month MUST be spent having sex!

I LOVE that we are all gorgeous testers :winkwink:

:hi: I'm out for this month, so onto October for me!! I'm starting Clomid this cycle (50mg) so I'll be testing on the 11th of October :) If I can hold out for that long!!

:hi: I'm out for this month, so onto October for me!! I'm starting Clomid this cycle (50mg) so I'll be testing on the 11th of October :) If I can hold out for that long!!

I forgot to mention in the September thread, but I'm sorry :witch: showed this month! :hugs:

We shall be testing on the same day next month, so I will keep sending happy vibes your way :flower:

I'm out this month, so testing around 16th of october if you can add me please? Thank you, good luck girls!

I've just come to the end of my Sept AF - so can you add me to this thread please :) I'll be testing around 9th October.

Onto Cycle 2 and LOTS of BD'ing - just as soon as my lovely new husband gets back from Germany 27th Sept - though my fertile time is meant to be 20-26th.....I can still hope that we might get lucky right??

xxx

Added u all. Best of luck to everyone. Ive got a horrible feeling I MAY be out this month. I dont normally tell my hubby when i ovulate - dont like him to feel pressure - but i did this month (when id had a few too many glasses of wine) - and he has now decided he 'wants to wait a bit' til we've moved into a bigger house (our current house is perfectly adequate - but i agree we do need somewhere bigger, and we have our property up for sale) . He is so irritating with his indecisiveness(and possibly sensible-ness, if im completely honest!!). He knows far too much about conception (eg the likelihood of conceiving 5 days before ov, and knows that im ovulating on tues, so wont "do anything" now til after next weds. Im gonna have some persuading to do this weekend i think! Ill have to get the sexy nighties out i reckon!!! xxxxx

Hi!

Can you add me to the list, I will be testing on October 3rd.:haha:

could you add me? I'm testing October 1st

how are you all doing girls?

well according to ff and periodtracker i should be ovulating tomorrow or sunday, so yet again into the start of my tww. been bding most days, although had a two day gap tues and thurs as was just knackered.
no idea if about to ov or not though as been using preseed so not sure if that im seeing or actual cm, but hubster reckons im very close as he said have been rather wet the last day or two, sorry if tmi! which normally happens with me.
although im a bit dubious if anything will happen as started back up at the gym properly again with my running, had to stop for a few weeks as had an ear infection, so thinking that may affect things, but hey will have to wait and see.

I will be testing October 13th!! :D After Fiances varicocelle op! fingers crossed for us that this is the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->