• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Thread--Trick or Treat and 9 BFP's!

Hi i wasnt really sure where to put this
cycle started 5 Sep ovualted on or just before 18th September
weird feelings from 8dpo i dont usually feel a thing till 10 days.
anyway tested on friday 10dpo and nothing but when i pulled it out of the bin 6 hours later there was a faint line.
i tested the next day and a line appeared at around 15-20 minutes after dipping (the test said do not read after 30 mins)
I then left it 2 days and tested this morning at 13dpo ( i am due my period tomotrrow) and a line appeared after 10 minutes but it is much fainter than the one yesterday all (tescos brand)

My history is that I have a little 3 year old boy at 39 and since him I have had 4 miscarriages and a chemical last month I wonder if this is another chemical (I am 42 and have APS) and the last miscarriage a year ago exactly was a partial molar pregnancy.
Any thoughts I am resigned to the worst really.
I should get tested for APS on a blood test to see if Im testing positive for the APS because I should have clexane injections but I cannot go in until I have a decent line the humiliation is too much too bare I can sdee the pity on their faces.
I will test again tomorrow if its darker Ill go in and get the progesterone and the test. Trouble is I go on holiday wednesday and I have not told my husband at all and the clexane bruises me...oh what a mess but I can't tell him because he will start using protection and if I lose this one I won't get another chance.

I'm so sorry to hear about your ttc journey so far hon....
I'm not sure what I would do if I were you....maybe wait and test again tomorrow and see what that test shows...
How come you cant talk to your oh? Does he worry about you and your health? Does he not know about the clexane?
It must make you feel alone to not be able to talk with him about it...

My husband is great. When we lost the last one last october and then I had 6 months of followup at oncology at sheffield it scared him a lot, he felt that we were just pushing it. I did at the time but the drive to have another and not let all those babies be in vain has made me continue with him unawares, deceitful really but I just have to try. If I tell him thats it game over, he wouldnt let me be in charge of contraception!! At this stage I do feel deceitful but I just couldnt help it. He wants another one but has accepted that our bundle of joy is it. (By the way he has two other boys from a previous marriage) I just have to do this alone until I get scanned. I cant jepopardise not being able to try again.

While it is deceitful i do get why you would be trying even without him knowing...the desire to have a baby is so much more powerful than I ever thought possible....I truly believe that what's meant to be will be and I'm sending you lots of positive and hopeful thoughts xx

:wave: Its been a rough start of the day.. Nauseated and I dry heaved while I brushed my teeth blahhh... Lovely... Anybody having major dry mouth and nausea???

So sorry to here the old dreaded witch got some of you ladies :hugs:

I agree with Katherine as well. 40yearoldmum, my heart goes out to you, sending positive vibes and lots of baby dust!!

Im super excited for All of Us!! I have a good feeling about this thread!!

Thanks Bonnie

Haven't a clue what's going on. Shortest cycle I've ever had. Last month was longest!
Used to be 28 days every month without fail.

Keep thinking perimenopause? Age 37..

Hey cleobelle...how confusing for you! Have you investigated at all? My blood test results showed some evidence of perimenopause but haven't seen my doctor yet to really discuss what that might mean for us...

I have made a doc appointment for thurs. But I just get the feeling she'll be quite dismissive about it all.

Anybody have any success with agnus castus?

Thanks Bonnie

Haven't a clue what's going on. Shortest cycle I've ever had. Last month was longest!
Used to be 28 days every month without fail.

Keep thinking perimenopause? Age 37..

Hey cleobelle...how confusing for you! Have you investigated at all? My blood test results showed some evidence of perimenopause but haven't seen my doctor yet to really discuss what that might mean for us...

I have made a doc appointment for thurs. But I just get the feeling she'll be quite dismissive about it all.

Anybody have any success with agnus castus?

I have had great results with agnus cactus. It regulated my cycles and made me ovulate. It was great!

I tested today BFN. I am only 9 dpo so hoping it's just too early. I have had cramping every single day since 3dpo, the only other symptom is that my boobs don't hurt at all and they are usually killing me after ovulation until af.

Fx'd for you, Sloan! Hope this is your month!

I tested today first thing this morning and with the same brand test (Tesco) and its more faint again almost not there so thats another one gone.

Kismet, what dosage of B6 would I need to take?
I'm already taking a conception support multivitamin from Boots so can I take them together?

Wow ladies!
I cannot believe October is really here!

So sorry I didn't post yesterday-

Updates today???

SloanPet77
Charliegirl27
Suzy_Q
chickenchaser

Here is to a pumpkin patch of :bfp:'s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads