• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Tested this evening with a blue dye
1st pic original and 2nd pic Tweaked (pic taken within time limit 5-6min)
3rd Pic original and 4th/5th tweaked of test after time limit like 35min later

43BF1FFB-6DB2-4742-A6DB-032058E522BB.jpeg FD066364-3913-48E6-B6DC-1D3F6A93AB06.jpeg 74CBE804-68EF-4EFE-A18F-35EE548D5965.jpeg 711BECD6-8A98-4403-86C9-DC81DF20B597.jpeg 261227D5-0F23-421B-9E99-4856EECE208C.jpeg

@Mummafrog I think I see something!
@salamander91 I'm so glad you managed to get another appt! I know how frustrating the NHS can be, where I am in the Midlands it isn't too bad but sometimes it can be a bit funny
@JJB2 still faint but got to be something there if it comes up on a tweak!
@Alligator you're on cd3 without being on period?! I didn't realise that could happen!
@Danizzychar could very well be! Imagine if you ended up with twins if you ovulated from both sides!
@Teafor2 & @Suggerhoney how are you both doing lovelies?

I've posted this girls but not had much response. I don't get why they went almost positive then light again

View attachment 1088719
Oh no definitely on AF. It's just a boring part of the cycle with nothing going on like peeing on sticks hahah!

Hi all! I am so sorry that I've been absent the last few weeks. Between virtual school and just the mental stress of trying, I took a break across the board from social media/forums to spend some time with family and friends (distanced).

Tested yesterday at 9dpo and had an evap line and this morning temp dipped to right above cover. Had a good cry session and started getting ready for AF to show up tomorrow or Friday. But I slept like 10 hours last night and today feel EXHAUSTED so decided to go through my outrageous stash of cheapies that were burning a hole and GOT A LINE on my early detector!!! So I busted out the FRER and you guys!!! Faintest line ever (but like I said, yesterday was a negative on my 10 mius)....going to keep testing until the test line is darker than control. Stick baby stick!!! This is our third and last baby and I am just so so happy right now!

View attachment 1088729

That's great news! Congratulations :happydance:

@kksy9b congratulations!! :dance:

@Emsabub I am same as alligator... just on af at the moment but feeling pretty good and positive. I’m cd 3 and I usually ovulate cd 15. Last month was our first cycle trying post surgery and I think getting that cycle out of the way has helped. Sorry I can’t help much with the ovulation tests because I’ve never used them before!

@Mum42crazy I saw ure post about ure HCG levels hon. And im really upsett and heartbroken that happened to you.
Its bad enough when it happens naturally but when somebody has had IVF and that happens, I just think its incredibly cruel and very unfair and im so so sorry hon.
:cry::hugs:
Hi, this wasn’t an IVF baby.... I have such a long story, my IVF loss was back in March the little guys didn’t even attach, basically he didn’t have any sperm because of a medical drug he took 5 years ago, we did IVF because they hadn’t returned ( that was a long journey the IVF one) but as we were in the middle they told him that his sperm had returned low but they we’re sure that it would rise every month. So IVF didn’t work so we have been trying the old fashion way since but not really holding out much luck, in fact this month well September we stopped trying and it happened! Anyway an update I have started bleeding this morning so I am having the miscarriage ( hopefully without any problems) and I will try again asap, I can’t wait due to my age, I’ll be around on the November testing thread! Baby dust to all

Last edited:
Hi all! I am so sorry that I've been absent the last few weeks. Between virtual school and just the mental stress of trying, I took a break across the board from social media/forums to spend some time with family and friends (distanced).

Tested yesterday at 9dpo and had an evap line and this morning temp dipped to right above cover. Had a good cry session and started getting ready for AF to show up tomorrow or Friday. But I slept like 10 hours last night and today feel EXHAUSTED so decided to go through my outrageous stash of cheapies that were burning a hole and GOT A LINE on my early detector!!! So I busted out the FRER and you guys!!! Faintest line ever (but like I said, yesterday was a negative on my 10 mius)....going to keep testing until the test line is darker than control. Stick baby stick!!! This is our third and last baby and I am just so so happy right now!

View attachment 1088729
Congratulations

@Mum42crazy I'm sorry hun! But it is great news you can get a BFP on your own! :hugs:

@Danizzychar Good luck! Fingers crossed!

As for me, my faint lines have gone pretty much non existent. So now I'm just waiting.

Thank you guys so much!! I had some pin pricks of blood last night...one at a time for 8-10 times when i was wiping. Nothing since, no cramping etc so I am assuming it was an implantation bleed? I haven't had it before but seemed to follow what I've heard others describe before. I put a call in to my OB this morning (waiting for a call back) to get their thoughts and if they think I would need a rhogam shot (A- bloodtype) or if it was small enough that I wouldn't. AF is due tomorrow so just looking forward to getting through that milestone! Tested this morning and I see a bit of progress from yesterday but it was only like a 15 hour difference or so. Will post tomorrow with progress pictures!

Rooting you ladies on and will start to get caught up with this thread!

@Mummafrog I'm sure it's not implantation bleeding honey. It's definitely full-blown bleeding, very heavy as well. As for your test, I do definitely see a little something on that! FX for you <3.

@JJB2 I do see something faint on your tests but I can't tell right now because I just woke up. I can't wait to see your next test!

@Alligator the :witch: is mean isn't she :hugs:.

@kksy9b Congrats!!! Looking forward to your progression pics!!

@Mum42crazy so sorry for your loss honey :hugs:.

@Spacey :hugs: :hugs:

You know I wonder if there's "something in the water", I've never seen so many ladies have so many early loss / chemical (whatever you prefer to call it) all at once & back to back before these past few months.

@JJB2 not sure if I'm seeing anything on those tests :( have you taken anymore since?
@Alligator oh right I get what you mean! It almost feels like the day isn't as fun when you aren't poas!
@Teafor2 That's good like you say getting the first cycle out the way, the countdown is on til ov day eek!
@Mum42crazy & @Spacey I am so sorry :( Best of luck for both your next cycles though <3
@kksy9b how are you doing now? No more bleeding hopefully
@Kiwiberry I was thinking the same! I have absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle right now!
You also okay @FTale ?

I'm so fed up of waiting for a positive ovulation test girls :( It feels like it's never going to happen!

@JJB2 not sure if I'm seeing anything on those tests :( have you taken anymore since?
@Alligator oh right I get what you mean! It almost feels like the day isn't as fun when you aren't poas!
@Teafor2 That's good like you say getting the first cycle out the way, the countdown is on til ov day eek!
@Mum42crazy & @Spacey I am so sorry :( Best of luck for both your next cycles though <3
@Kiwiberry I was thinking the same! I have absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle right now!
You also okay @FTale ?

I'm so fed up of waiting for a positive ovulation test girls :( It feels like it's never going to happen!
:hugs:

You also okay @FTale ?

Took some all seem negative :-(
Pics 1 and 2 morning
Pics 3 and 4 afternoon

713B574B-3F4C-4D3D-B969-EA16FB8D5FD4.jpeg A5FBF85F-559C-48DF-ACD6-A6991B14C0B6.jpeg BEDE09F5-1EAA-4CFD-8C63-9072DDC6A196.jpeg FD80B372-6D11-4F94-9F38-59675674174A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->