• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*October Testing Thread*

Hey gang,

Oh kiwi I'm sorry, are you sure it can't be implantation bleeding? I had a full day of bleeding once that was implantation bleeding, but not with the othet two pregnancies.

Salamander I'm so sorry, I would be so upset too. You'd think they'd send someone to check the bloody car park!

JJ ooh exciting, I see the faint lines. How many days post ov?

As for me I'm 11dpo now and have got this faint frer line this morning, it's definitely clearer than the lines I got the last two days. With my own babies I didn't get a positive till at least 12dpo and it was faint.
Can you see it? I'm trying not to get hopeful as frers often give me false lines.

20201007_093650.jpg

Thanks everyone <3 they were very apologetic and managed to get me an app for next wednesday so not too long a wait. Apparently I'm not the only person it's happened too :dohh:

This morning tests
FRER is FMU
CB is SMU

628836A8-3D8E-44E0-BD4D-4181FD31D59D.jpeg D6171649-CB57-400B-B2B2-C7F582C083E2.jpeg

Hey gang,

Oh kiwi I'm sorry, are you sure it can't be implantation bleeding? I had a full day of bleeding once that was implantation bleeding, but not with the othet two pregnancies.

Salamander I'm so sorry, I would be so upset too. You'd think they'd send someone to check the bloody car park!

JJ ooh exciting, I see the faint lines. How many days post ov?

As for me I'm 11dpo now and have got this faint frer line this morning, it's definitely clearer than the lines I got the last two days. With my own babies I didn't get a positive till at least 12dpo and it was faint.
Can you see it? I'm trying not to get hopeful as frers often give me false lines.

View attachment 1088685

Something is catching my eye hon. Fixed for you.

Think I see something hon very faint.
Fixed for u to.

AFM
Cd10 opks were dark yesterday but today there much fainter.
I dont normlly get my positive untill cd 12 or 13 so I know I still have a few days yet.
Just a few more days and I shud be in the 2ww and the waiting to test begins. Hope we get lots of :bfp:s

Keeping it all crossed for all of us :dust:

Mummafrog I see that line! Fx.

JJ something catches my eye faintly, not sure...can't wait for more tests!

AFM cd3 and just waiting on AF...boring boring boring!

Hi ladies
Can anyone help me out so am currently CD 15 took my last clomid 8 days ago and for the last two days I've been so so crampy sometimes left side sometimes right and all over could this be my ovulation? my opk tests are not positive but 2 days ago they were very dark I might of missed it.
We manged to dtd in cd 9 cd 12 and today.
As am not used to ovulation is this normal and good signs?

Sorry to ramble and for any spelling mistakes I am dislexic xc

@Danizzychar I get ovulation pain each month and usually it feels like a full and sharp stitch pain in whatever side I’m ovulating from. It’s a bit lower than my belly button and over to the side kind of close to my hip bone. I can feel it more when I walk or jump, and for me the pain is definitely different than my af pain. I can also get a bit constipated and bloated around the time I ovulate.

If you took clomid it makes sense that you may be ovulating from both sides so you could be feeling it on both sides as well.

My ovulation pain can last anywhere from a few hours to 2 days on and off. A day or two after the ovulation pain I get very sensitive and sore nipples.

Hope this helps!

@Danizzychar I get ovulation pain each month and usually it feels like a full and sharp stitch pain in whatever side I’m ovulating from. It’s a bit lower than my belly button and over to the side kind of close to my hip bone. I can feel it more when I walk or jump, and for me the pain is definitely different than my af pain. I can also get a bit constipated and bloated around the time I ovulate.

If you took clomid it makes sense that you may be ovulating from both sides so you could be feeling it on both sides as well.

My ovulation pain can last anywhere from a few hours to 2 days on and off. A day or two after the ovulation pain I get very sensitive and sore nipples.

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much.. I might be more sensitive to it because am not used to ovulating.. Roll on the 2ww going to class tomorrow as 1dpo I think x

@Mummafrog I think I see something!
@salamander91 I'm so glad you managed to get another appt! I know how frustrating the NHS can be, where I am in the Midlands it isn't too bad but sometimes it can be a bit funny
@JJB2 still faint but got to be something there if it comes up on a tweak!
@Alligator you're on cd3 without being on period?! I didn't realise that could happen!
@Danizzychar could very well be! Imagine if you ended up with twins if you ovulated from both sides!
@Teafor2 & @Suggerhoney how are you both doing lovelies?

I've posted this girls but not had much response. I don't get why they went almost positive then light again

20201007_165619.jpg

@Mummafrog I think I see something!
@salamander91 I'm so glad you managed to get another appt! I know how frustrating the NHS can be, where I am in the Midlands it isn't too bad but sometimes it can be a bit funny
@JJB2 still faint but got to be something there if it comes up on a tweak!
@Alligator you're on cd3 without being on period?! I didn't realise that could happen!
@Danizzychar could very well be! Imagine if you ended up with twins if you ovulated from both sides!
@Teafor2 & @Suggerhoney how are you both doing lovelies?

I've posted this girls but not had much response. I don't get why they went almost positive then light again

View attachment 1088719
That's exactly what my tests have done too..
Twins run in my family and we have one set of triplets and clomid does increase you chances..
Oh imagine going from two children to 4 overnight

Oh my gosh I don't know what I'd do if I jumped +2 :lol: Did you find your tests eventually went dark? I'm just hoping it means I ovulated or will do soon, the last time I got it wrong so really keeping everything crossed [-o&lt;

The tests should get darker. @Emsabub That is pretty much them before they go blazing.

I have them as well and will use one on Monday to see if it goes positive. Cd 12 is usually when I ovulate or tests get dark.

Fx you both caught the egg!!

In the last pic the Oct 1 looks really positive dried but the October 5th does too wet.

Hi all! I am so sorry that I've been absent the last few weeks. Between virtual school and just the mental stress of trying, I took a break across the board from social media/forums to spend some time with family and friends (distanced).

Tested yesterday at 9dpo and had an evap line and this morning temp dipped to right above cover. Had a good cry session and started getting ready for AF to show up tomorrow or Friday. But I slept like 10 hours last night and today feel EXHAUSTED so decided to go through my outrageous stash of cheapies that were burning a hole and GOT A LINE on my early detector!!! So I busted out the FRER and you guys!!! Faintest line ever (but like I said, yesterday was a negative on my 10 mius)....going to keep testing until the test line is darker than control. Stick baby stick!!! This is our third and last baby and I am just so so happy right now!

20201007_150936.jpg

@Danizzychar some of them do look positive! Here's hoping it happened and you've got it! <3
@FTale thank you! I really hope they do go blazing, last cycle I ovulated on CD35 and got my period exactly 2 weeks after so 1) hopefully it happens sooner or like last cycle & 2) I know now when my expected AF date is based on catching ov!
@kksy9b congratulations lovely!! When you take more tests you need to post the progression!

Hi all! I am so sorry that I've been absent the last few weeks. Between virtual school and just the mental stress of trying, I took a break across the board from social media/forums to spend some time with family and friends (distanced).

Tested yesterday at 9dpo and had an evap line and this morning temp dipped to right above cover. Had a good cry session and started getting ready for AF to show up tomorrow or Friday. But I slept like 10 hours last night and today feel EXHAUSTED so decided to go through my outrageous stash of cheapies that were burning a hole and GOT A LINE on my early detector!!! So I busted out the FRER and you guys!!! Faintest line ever (but like I said, yesterday was a negative on my 10 mius)....going to keep testing until the test line is darker than control. Stick baby stick!!! This is our third and last baby and I am just so so happy right now!

View attachment 1088729

Congratulations!

View attachment 1088729
Congrats!!! HH9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back