*October Testing Thread*

Good luck ladies! Can't believe it's already mid-October. Where is the time going?!

I am CD12, negative OPK first thing this AM but I'll do another next time I pee. I would expect it to turn positive today or tomorrow as O is usually CD13-15. I often have 1-2 days of positive OPKs. Noticed more EWCM last night but we BD this AM so I couldn't tell if there was EWCM hehehe. I will see what the OPK say, I am trying to be more relaxed, if I get a positive OPK today we'll BD tomorrow but if not I think we'll take tomorrow off and BD again on Saturday, don't want to tire hubby out lol!

@Hevalouaddict Is your uti feeling any better on just the cranberry juice? Also that panic attack sounds scary, hopefully it doesn't happen again :hugs:
@Suggerhoney same here at 5dpo. It feels like ovulation happened ages ago
@Jessylou4 hope you're okay lovely <3
@Alligator you know what I was thinking this earlier! We're getting scarily close to Christmas. Have you tried another opk? As for the ewcm after BD'ing, I've heard semen practically turns to water after its been 'inserted' :haha: so probably is still ewcm!

Girls I was a bit naughty and checked to see the situation with the cm.. turns out my cervix is a little bit sensitive at the moment and gave me a few mins of cramping after.
That told me not to mess!

Thank you all for having my back today. I really was seconds away from throwing in the towel with this doc. BUT he apologized for taking out his bad day on me in an email and I was shocked because he didn't have to. He has hundreds of patients ,making losing me not that noticeable :shrug: My hubby said he thought he had a bad day and I guess he did. I don't think THAT will happen again but I told my dd that if anything else bends the wrong way at this place we are outta there.

I'm still butt hurt but because I went to my appt anyway GUESS WHAT?? My follicles grew!! The biggest one hit 20mm. That's a 3mm growth over night. God is so good!! Cause I was already looking at what to do next cycle since this one was a bust.

So I triggered. I gave myself the shot. It was not as easy as when my husband does it. I had to ice the spot so I didn't feel it. I don' t care if you are not suppose to. After trying to push this little needle through my skin with no success twice...ICE. Went straight in. Before it was like trying to push a ball point ink pen through leather :laugh2:

IUI in the morning. But right now all I want to do is nap.

I did catch up on reading everyone's post though.

I will respond going forward as I am too washed out to blab anymore....just happy to be able to share this cycle with you all.

HUGS

Ah @FTale that's amazing it's grown!! :yipee:
Aaah so excited for you!! Also kudos to the Dr for going out of his way to apologise, a lot of people wouldn't do that.
Good luck for your IUI tomorrow ! X

Hey Ladies - poppin in to wish everybody luck. I'm not quite TTC#2 just yet but will likely be going for it by the end of this year.

@FTale Best of luck with your IUI!!

@PinkCupcakes how are you doing? Have you tested at all again?

@Suggerhoney maybe the snotty CM is an indicator of a strong ovulation? This last cycle I actually had good CM (which is rare these days) and then great CM after ovulation too...KMFX for you!! Your chart is looking great so far....I hope the dream you had comes true!

@Emsabub from O to like 8/9 dpo can be so frustrating because it's like you WANT for everything to be a symptom but you KNOW that it's not, ugh. hahaha....the universe clearly wants you to POAS now and not wait lol

@Danizzychar cute blankets! definitely seems like a great way to get some stress or anxiety out. Symptoms sound promising...KMFX for you!

@Deethehippy wishing you the best of luck this cycle!!

@Miss Phoenix :hugs: I hope this next cycle will bring you your BFP!!

@Hevalouaddict[-o&lt;[-o&lt; I'm so sorry about the panic attack. They can be terrifying and even more so while driving. :hugs:

@Alligator KMFX for you!! That would be so cool if you conceived with the same O date as you did with your DD! Sounds like you are gearing up to O soon!

@FTale :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry that your doctor is being a jerk and not listening to you or being compassionate towards you. Has he been like this before or was this the first time you've had interaction with him? I wish I could give you a real life hug right now.Maybe stick with him through this cycle but start looking around in case you need to see someone next cycle (hopefully not). I just saw that he emailed you and apologized and I am glad he did! Hopefully it was just a really really off day and going forward he will be supportive and kind. Wahoo for growing follicles and pending IUI!!! Praying for a BFP for you soon!!

@Bump288 that's so cute!!

@Teafor2 good luck this cycle!!

@salamander91 I'm sorry that it will take so long to get your results back. praying these next few weeks pass quickly and that it is a hormone issue only :hugs:

@Jessylou4 FX it's a good sign for you!

AFM, I got my betas back this morning from the draw yesterday. Monday was at 65 and was just over a 48 hour doubling so I figured anywhere 115-130 would be good for yesterdays draw....it came back at 140! Just got off the phone with my nurse and got all my first set of appts scheduled. I have one more test in my cabinet that I want to take in the AM and will post a final progression picture (in a spoiler) tomorrow for the POAS addicts :) I hope you all don't mind if I stick around the rest of the month to keep cheering you on!

AFM, I got my betas back this morning from the draw yesterday. Monday was at 65 and was just over a 48 hour doubling so I figured anywhere 115-130 would be good for yesterdays draw....it came back at 140! Just got off the phone with my nurse and got all my first set of appts scheduled. I have one more test in my cabinet that I want to take in the AM and will post a final progression picture (in a spoiler) tomorrow for the POAS addicts :) I hope you all don't mind if I stick around the rest of the month to keep cheering you on!
Congrats! That's a great doubling number :) You'd needn't post your BFP in a spoiler as far as I am concerned..we want to see and to celebrate with you!

FTale - so much luck for this IUI, it's great about the follicles..I have a good feeling for you!

That's great news! :happydance:❤️

@Emsabub its not painful anymore so I think it’s working. Still have a bit of back pain but that could be anything. It’s probably from having kids jumping on me all the time.

Ah @FTale that's amazing it's grown!! :yipee:
Aaah so excited for you!! Also kudos to the Dr for going out of his way to apologise, a lot of people wouldn't do that.
Good luck for your IUI tomorrow ! X

Thank you!! I was shocked. Put a big smile on my face though. Otherwise would have been so awkward seeing him yesterday.. lol

Hey Ladies - poppin in to wish everybody luck. I'm not quite TTC#2 just yet but will likely be going for it by the end of this year.

@FTale Best of luck with your IUI!!

Much appreciated @Dream143r , Wishing on that babydust for you! What all are you doing to prepare? Trying out opks or charting?

@FTale Great news!! Good luck! ❤️

Hugs Bev! Thank you

@PinkCupcakes how are you doing? Have you tested at all again?

@Suggerhoney maybe the snotty CM is an indicator of a strong ovulation? This last cycle I actually had good CM (which is rare these days) and then great CM after ovulation too...KMFX for you!! Your chart is looking great so far....I hope the dream you had comes true!

@Emsabub from O to like 8/9 dpo can be so frustrating because it's like you WANT for everything to be a symptom but you KNOW that it's not, ugh. hahaha....the universe clearly wants you to POAS now and not wait lol

@Danizzychar cute blankets! definitely seems like a great way to get some stress or anxiety out. Symptoms sound promising...KMFX for you!

@Deethehippy wishing you the best of luck this cycle!!

@Miss Phoenix :hugs: I hope this next cycle will bring you your BFP!!

@Hevalouaddict[-o&lt;[-o&lt; I'm so sorry about the panic attack. They can be terrifying and even more so while driving. :hugs:

@Alligator KMFX for you!! That would be so cool if you conceived with the same O date as you did with your DD! Sounds like you are gearing up to O soon!

@FTale :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry that your doctor is being a jerk and not listening to you or being compassionate towards you. Has he been like this before or was this the first time you've had interaction with him? I wish I could give you a real life hug right now.Maybe stick with him through this cycle but start looking around in case you need to see someone next cycle (hopefully not). I just saw that he emailed you and apologized and I am glad he did! Hopefully it was just a really really off day and going forward he will be supportive and kind. Wahoo for growing follicles and pending IUI!!! Praying for a BFP for you soon!!

@Bump288 that's so cute!!

@Teafor2 good luck this cycle!!

@salamander91 I'm sorry that it will take so long to get your results back. praying these next few weeks pass quickly and that it is a hormone issue only :hugs:

@Jessylou4 FX it's a good sign for you!

:yipee: Grow lil bub grow!! Happy to see baby doung okay. Such a hold your breath moment then you here that number. Amen to that!! Oh, you dont get to go anywhere lol..please stay. :flow:

Congrats! That's a great doubling number :) You'd needn't post your BFP in a spoiler as far as I am concerned..we want to see and to celebrate with you!

FTale - so much luck for this IUI, it's great about the follicles..I have a good feeling for you!

Deeeee...thank you! It took a moment for me to fully comprehend that the follie had grown. But when I did get it I just started thanking God. Cause I thought it wouldnt be till Monday. My ewcm is missing in action really and I never got a positive opk. My husband asked me how I felt about IUI last night. I told him I dont feel anything. I want to be all excited but I mostly feel like a bystander watching it all unfold. Maybe once at 6dpo I will get all poas happy/curious. :winkwink:

@Emsabub its not painful anymore so I think it’s working. Still have a bit of back pain but that could be anything. It’s probably from having kids jumping on me all the time.

:hugs2: Really hope it does work. Does it hurt to pee or do you have a fever?

Afm: Up early, have an hour before I take antibiotics(zpak), which I will be on for 5 or 6 days to ward off infection after IUI. Need to be sleeping but wide awake.

@Teafor2 Can you please put me down for testing on the 31st? :flow: I am not gonna test early now that I think about it. Trigger shot sticks with me forever..wil be a long wait.

Will post how it goes today ladies. Hope everyone has a peaceful day!!:dust:

@FTale it doesn’t hurt anymore and no fever. I’m back at work now too. I’m ready for half term

Good luck today FTale. Rooting for you all the way! :laugh2:

I'm on CD15 today and no still no signs of O. I'm on day 3 of EWCM though and usually get at least 5 days so the weekend could be it...keeping a watch out for temp changes and the positive OPK until I get them. I tested my OPK at 930am this morning..I read that it has to be from late morning until about 7pm for best results so may pee on some more later to double check.
Unfortunately I needed to pee at 930 and didn't want to waste the pee (SMU) but maybe it wasn't that accurate that early?? When does everyone else test?

@FTale best of luck with the IUI today. Throwing all the baby dust your way.

@kksy9b yay congratulations on the doubling of numbers.

Good luck everyone waiting to ovulate or test. Im rooting for you all.

AFM: We have our 12 week scan today (already). I feel sick to stomach with nerves. Feels like I'm going tobthe dentist for a root canal instead.

Good luck NixNAx! Let us know how it goes, I’m sure all will be fine.

Hi ladies Im sorry Ive been away but Ive been reading all the comments! Thank you all for your kind words. Im sorry to all the ladies AF got and congrats to the bfps! Im excited for the one waiting to test!!!! I cant wait to see those tests. @FTale good luck today in the IUI!!!
Afm: MY BODY IS CRAZY. Im on cd8 if I count the day I had the clot as cd1.
Last night I woke up to use the bathroom around 3am and felt a really strong pain on my left side (like ovulation pain) I thought I was crazy and brush it off as my IBS well the pain continue and its still there so I decided to do some opks and well.. they are blazing
WTH!!!?!?!!?!!!?!

E29EC829-2C84-4C21-A1FF-6F5CF4155617.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back