*October Testing Thread*

Ftale! Great news about the doctor apologizing and follicles. So brave to poke yourself like that! Well done.

Dee I have always heard the same things about OPK but my peaks have all been random times - midday, first morning pee, 7pm. I usually POAS every pee when I'm in the fertile period hahaha!

JJB2 have you peed on a HPT??? That's crazy!

AFM CD13 and negative OPK this am. Didn't BD to give us a break but will this weekend. I am half expecting a positive OPK later today, hopefully we have our bases covered. OPK could wait and turn positive tomorrow too.

I have been a bit crampy yesterday and this morning, wondering if it's just indigestion type cramps but really feels like AF type cramps...so weird! Especially since no positive OPK I wouldn't expect ovulation pains just yet (and those are usually fleeting).

Tested again and its now blazing blazing
We haven't bd this cycle :(
My left ovary pain has stopped now so maybe the eggy has been released?
If we manage to bd in like 10hrs could we still catch the it? :?

F9F7AE69-74F6-4F77-8AA9-38EACF0956F3.jpeg 8C15DA5B-FE47-42C7-81C9-A727F4274AA9.jpeg

Ftale! Great news about the doctor apologizing and follicles. So brave to poke yourself like that! Well done.

Dee I have always heard the same things about OPK but my peaks have all been random times - midday, first morning pee, 7pm. I usually POAS every pee when I'm in the fertile period hahaha!

AFM CD13 and negative OPK this am. Didn't BD to give us a break but will this weekend. I am half expecting a positive OPK later today, hopefully we have our bases covered. OPK could wait and turn positive tomorrow too.

I have been a bit crampy yesterday and this morning, wondering if it's just indigestion type cramps but really feels like AF type cramps...so weird! Especially since no positive OPK I wouldn't expect ovulation pains just yet (and those are usually fleeting).
Good luck. Hoping its positive soon!!!
I did and it was stark white so Im pretty sure im ovulating I have all the symptoms specially the ovary pain

How everyone is doing well.

Here's today's tests, midday no hold, I think I *could* be 9dpo but I'm not really sure. Test isnt yet dry, I'll try take a picture once it is.

Got some FRER on the way. X

20201016_150448.jpg 20201016_150428.jpg

Good luck. Hoping its positive soon!!!
I did and it was stark white so Im pretty sure im ovulating I have all the symptoms specially the ovary pain
Good luck! I think BD in 10 hours should be good, when did you BD last?!

Still super negative OPK, now that I think on it I could only be CD12? AF was weird this month, I had spotting (medium) for the better part of a day and then brown spotting (filled a tampon in about 5-6 hours but not red blood) in the evening so I called that day CD1 but red flow didn't start until the next day. So I suppose I could be a day behind on CD? I'm going to go with CD13 because it doesn't really make a huge difference!

Still super negative OPK, now that I think on it I could only be CD12? AF was weird this month, I had spotting (medium) for the better part of a day and then brown spotting (filled a tampon in about 5-6 hours but not red blood) in the evening so I called that day CD1 but red flow didn't start until the next day. So I suppose I could be a day behind on CD? I'm going to go with CD13 because it doesn't really make a huge difference!
Hoping is positive tomorrow!!!

Good luck :)

@Bevziibubble Thank you!!!!

Good luck today FTale. Rooting for you all the way! :laugh2:

I'm on CD15 today and no still no signs of O. I'm on day 3 of EWCM though and usually get at least 5 days so the weekend could be it...keeping a watch out for temp changes and the positive OPK until I get them. I tested my OPK at 930am this morning..I read that it has to be from late morning until about 7pm for best results so may pee on some more later to double check.
Unfortunately I needed to pee at 930 and didn't want to waste the pee (SMU) but maybe it wasn't that accurate that early?? When does everyone else test?
Thank you
I test in the morning with fmu then at noon and again around 5pm the 5pm is usually when it is darkest. The other times are for peace of mind. You prolly will O this weekend. Especially since all the ewcm. Fx! Hugs

@FTale best of luck with the IUI today. Throwing all the baby dust your way.

@kksy9b yay congratulations on the doubling of numbers.

Good luck everyone waiting to ovulate or test. Im rooting for you all.

AFM: We have our 12 week scan today (already). I feel sick to stomach with nerves. Feels like I'm going tobthe dentist for a root canal instead.

[-o< Hope your scan was awesome Nix!!

Hi ladies Im sorry Ive been away but Ive been reading all the comments! Thank you all for your kind words. Im sorry to all the ladies AF got and congrats to the bfps! Im excited for the one waiting to test!!!! I cant wait to see those tests. @FTale good luck today in the IUI!!!
Afm: MY BODY IS CRAZY. Im on cd8 if I count the day I had the clot as cd1.
Last night I woke up to use the bathroom around 3am and felt a really strong pain on my left side (like ovulation pain) I thought I was crazy and brush it off as my IBS well the pain continue and its still there so I decided to do some opks and well.. they are blazing
WTH!!!?!?!!?!!!?!

View attachment 1089080

SAME thing happened to me last cycle. Insane, we bd did ai anyway though the O was so soon after/during supposed af.
Early O I know but def bd just in case the eggy is a good one. Hugs

Yeah, if you have not felt that 'pain' might not have happened. You are getting plenty if bd in though. Dont kniw why I thought you already Od?? Did it start then stop and I missed it?

How everyone is doing well.

Here's today's tests, midday no hold, I think I *could* be 9dpo but I'm not really sure. Test isnt yet dry, I'll try take a picture once it is.

Got some FRER on the way.
I can see something real faint. Not sure if its an outline or not. Fx it gets darker!

AFM: It was perfect. I only had a lil pain with the speculum because I think they cranked the puppy open :-s. But didnt really feel actual insemination. In the past when I had 'bad' ones, it hurt and had bleeding of sort almost immediately.

Like 5 hrs later and maybe a lil pink cm.

Yay! Now all I have to do is ovulate :rofl:
Always something. But I am happy with a lil flame of hope starting to flicker.

Thank you all for your support :hug:

Hey ladies, here's many :hugs: :hugs: for you all! I'm having problems loading previous pages but from what I saw earlier things generally seem okay/heading in the right direction or are almost wherever you need to be! (Whether that's a +opk or hpt!)

@Alligator (and anyone else in the same situation) I'm rooting for your positive opk! You're a day closer to it lovely <3
@FTale so glad your IUI went smoothly. Now to wait for that egg to pop through :coffee:

Today is 6dpo. Nothing much to report, not that I would have much to say if implantation hasn't happened! My cervix is still high and tightly shut, also surrounded by some strange cm. It's like yellow in colour but not an infection & part creamy/lotiony part stretchy. And it's not leftover :spermy: because the last time was 4 days ago. I don't know, planning to early test with my easy@home earlies on Monday!

FTale - Glad the procedure wasn't too uncomfortable for you and not too much bleeding afterwards. Come on eggie or eggs - come on down, the time is now! FX.

All my OPK's today have been quite a bit paler than yesterdays so not sure what's going on with that, I hope tomorrow's is blazing.
I got a call from the doctors today and I am still low in iron...I stupidly looked up low iron and fertility on doctor Google and it can cause anovualtion, miscarriage, still birth and low birth weight etc..all in all not good at all. I will try so hard this time to take the full course of tablets and eat iron rich foods. Hope my TTC chances are not even further reduced.

Hi, can I join? Probably 1 or 2DPO, AF due 26/10 (short luteal phase).
First cycle TTC after many years' infertility, random unexpected natural baby, and exactly a year to get used to parenthood. :D

Hi all! What a super busy day it has been today! I will catch up on everyones posts tonight after the kids are down and respond.

Took what will be, Lord willing, the last pregnancy test ever in my life this morning. I know FRERs can do this, but I've never had one and just thought it was so fitting to get a nice explanation point to mark the end of my trying years :)

20201016_161046.jpg 20201016_161129.jpg

Hey ladies, here's many :hugs: :hugs: for you all! I'm having problems loading previous pages but from what I saw earlier things generally seem okay/heading in the right direction or are almost wherever you need to be! (Whether that's a +opk or hpt!)

@Alligator (and anyone else in the same situation) I'm rooting for your positive opk! You're a day closer to it lovely <3
@FTale so glad your IUI went smoothly. Now to wait for that egg to pop through :coffee:

Today is 6dpo. Nothing much to report, not that I would have much to say if implantation hasn't happened! My cervix is still high and tightly shut, also surrounded by some strange cm. It's like yellow in colour but not an infection & part creamy/lotiony part stretchy. And it's not leftover :spermy: because the last time was 4 days ago. I don't know, planning to early test with my easy@home earlies on Monday!

I have heard nothing but good things about yellowy colored cm. I feel like I posted this before but I look for it all time...lol. It usually precedes a bfp whenever I see but I'm sure that's not always the case but year. If I see it for myself, I'll break my own will and start peeing on everything....hahahah

Thank you. I am waiting. Like sitting here waiting. :wacko:

FTale - Glad the procedure wasn't too uncomfortable for you and not too much bleeding afterwards. Come on eggie or eggs - come on down, the time is now! FX.

All my OPK's today have been quite a bit paler than yesterdays so not sure what's going on with that, I hope tomorrow's is blazing.
I got a call from the doctors today and I am still low in iron...I stupidly looked up low iron and fertility on doctor Google and it can cause anovualtion, miscarriage, still birth and low birth weight etc..all in all not good at all. I will try so hard this time to take the full course of tablets and eat iron rich foods. Hope my TTC chances are not even further reduced.

Thank you and man!! What is with opks this cycle? Mine did the same. Looking good then started going down hill. If I hadn't been having the scans I wouldn't think I had any eggs growing at all. I hope you get a blazer tomorrow so we can end the opk tests. They are stressful. Keep us posted.

Hi all! What a super busy day it has been today! I will catch up on everyones posts tonight after the kids are down and respond.

Took what will be, Lord willing, the last pregnancy test ever in my life this morning. I know FRERs can do this, but I've never had one and just thought it was so fitting to get a nice explanation point to mark the end of my trying years :)

View attachment 1089117 View attachment 1089118

<3 Awwwww.....great progression. YES. Frer are famous for their 'lines'. But hey its a dark line..the rest of it anyway...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->