*October Testing Thread*

Hi all! What a super busy day it has been today! I will catch up on everyones posts tonight after the kids are down and respond.

Took what will be, Lord willing, the last pregnancy test ever in my life this morning. I know FRERs can do this, but I've never had one and just thought it was so fitting to get a nice explanation point to mark the end of my trying years :)

View attachment 1089117 View attachment 1089118
Great lines!! :) ❤️

@Suggerhoney I had CM like that the month I conceived. It was crazy, very noticeable. It started very early with ewcm on cd 10 then it was very noticeable after O, too. Then dried up so I thought I was out. Not the case! Fx for you!

@Deethehippy really hope that opk is blazing tomorrow.

@FTale fx fx fx! Rooting so hard for you, as always.

@Emsabub oh yes yellow CM is a very very good sign! I always noticed it in early pregnancy.

@kksy9b omg so beautiful!!! Congratulations again!

@Alligator hope this weekend is lucky!

@JJB2 ugh I'm so sorry so frustrating, YES if you BD asap you are in with a very good chance!

@xMissxZoiex I hope this is it for you!

@Dream143r good luck, I hope your TTC journey is short and uncomplicated.

@Hevalouaddict how are you feeling?

Sorry to anyone I missed! Sending you all my thoughts and love and luck, all the time.

Kksy9b - beautiful line progression and I love that explanation mark one, it saying you are definitely pregnant!!!

Just woke and took my temp...not down or up so don’t think I’m ovulating today..we BD last night anyway and it felt like a good BD..I don’t mean pleasure wise (although it was pleasurable lol TMI) but some BD’s just feel like they could be the one more than others..can’t really explain it....really hope it will be the one and some swimmers are prepared to hang around for a bit. Fate will decide. Will pee on an OPK once I’m up and see if I get any insight from that. Hurry up eggie!

@MrsKatie Thank You so much!!

Kksy9b - beautiful line progression and I love that explanation mark one, it saying you are definitely pregnant!!!

Just woke and took my temp...not down or up so don’t think I’m ovulating today..we BD last night anyway and it felt like a good BD..I don’t mean pleasure wise (although it was pleasurable lol TMI) but some BD’s just feel like they could be the one more than others..can’t really explain it....really hope it will be the one and some swimmers are prepared to hang around for a bit. Fate will decide. Will pee on an OPK once I’m up and see if I get any insight from that. Hurry up eggie!

ROFL ....:thumbup: I hope that bd did it too. I feel the same way and was soooo tempted to dtd last night.

Sorry I cant see anything on my end thus morning. Fx for when you test again. Hugs

AFM: I knew I would be ovulating some time yesterday just didnt know when. Its because my hubby started looking extra sexy and even smelled better too hahahah...not that he stinks. I was right too. Around 2am it started and I am still sore at 7am but so relieved it happened within 24hrs after the IUI.

Now, we wait :coffee:

Hi ladies 7dpo.
My right breast is a little tender it started yesterday.
Last month when we cudnt try I didn't have sore boobs at all. Like not even slightly.

Gonna test on Monday 10dpo I think.
So nervous.

Cm feel a little dry now but every now again I can feel something and its that snotty cm.
I wudnt say its yellow more like a prearly creamy colour but its very slimy and it stretches a little.
Feel like time is dragging so much.

Chart is looking good but still so far to go.
:-(20201017_131004.jpg

Thank you @MrsKatie ! I've had yellow cm before without being pregnant but I've never had almost like two types of it at once!
@Deethehippy well if you know you know I suppose ;) Let us know how your opk turns out!
@xMissxZoiex I can't see anything either :( how many dpo are you?
@FTale yaaay it happened!! So happy for you! :happydance:
@Suggerhoney I don't have a clue how to read charts (even if it's obvious haha!) But the symptom that usually isn't there sounds really good! I'm testing Monday too, good luck!
:dust:

Sugger - got everything crossed for a line on Monday for you! You're doing well to wait.

MissZoie - can’t quite see anything but keep testing.

Emasbub - good luck on Monday testing!

FTale - Glad I made you laugh..my OPK is back to being darker but not as dark as the control line yet so looks like O will be tomorrow or Monday which is disappointing after our feel good BD lol I know 3 days before can work though and we will try to BD some more over the weekend. Trying not to sweat it and just BD at least every other day. Would be cool if we both got a BFP around the same time :)

A170B19E-1847-45C0-BF90-AB4A996BE3F7.jpeg

My OPK is getting darker this am. It was so light yesterday so I think O will be today or tomorrow! BD this am, will again tomorrow too!

Oops meant to post the pic.
Also anyone have any insight into Premom app? It predicted my O yesterday all cycle long but I never got any positive OPK, I’ve been uploading them all. It says I’m 1dpo today which is clearly false! What the heck? Any advice? Will it just adjust when I get a peak?

E724C430-8570-4CD6-AE16-26429D175115.jpeg

@Alligator I know if you swipe left on the picture of the test you can change it to peak/low/high then eventually when you get a proper dark line it adjusts x

So I thought I was out because I got negative and then cramps and what I thought was a period, I had extremely light pink one day then the next it was a little heavier but not enough to fill a pad, I had a few small clots but mostly watery, and it’s been only a couple days and now it’s brownish and almost done. Could that be IB?

edit: I’m only CD3 today if I go by the bleeding/spotting

So I thought I was out because I got negative and then cramps and what I thought was a period, I had extremely light pink one day then the next it was a little heavier but not enough to fill a pad, I had a few small clots but mostly watery, and it’s been only a couple days and now it’s brownish and almost done. Could that be IB?
IB can vary from woman to woman..have you tested again?

IB can vary from woman to woman..have you tested again?
I haven’t yet since I thought it was my period! My boobs always stop hurting once my period starts and they still hurt! Maybe it’s just a weird period lol!

I haven’t yet since I thought it was my period! My boobs always stop hurting once my period starts and they still hurt! Maybe it’s just a weird period lol!
It could be a random weird period but I would keep testing today and maybe in a few days just to be sure..good luck!

I think I’m out again ladies.
6DPO, had a small amount of very light pink spotting twice today which has now turned darker red (Still a small amount). Only difference I’ve noticed is that I have quite a sharp pain on my right side which is unusual for AF and really common during ovulation time for me.

Was so sure this would be our month. Used OPKs for the first time and have been given progesterone to start as soon as I got a BFP.

I spoke to my gynae last week and said I think I’m ovulating too late in my cycle. She said that ovulation is ALWAYS 14 days before your period. Yet I had a positive digital OPK on Saturday and here I am 6/7 days later with my period. I would have OD on cycle day 20/21 and now bleeding on day 27. I’ve also noticed from tracking my cycles in previous months that I don’t get O cramps or watery CM until much later in my cycle.
Has anyone had any luck in convincing Drs that they are ovulating too late? I’ve been TTC for 13 months now with 4 chemical pregnancies.

Sorry for the rant I needed to get it off my chest!
Hope you are all well xx

Is this OPK positive? It's not a bad picture: the lines really are that faded, both of them.

:shrug:

opk1.jpg

Cupcake I would test for sure. My IB was a bit different from typical IB. Sore boobs after "AF" is something I never experienced when not pregnant. FX for you and the rest of the testers.

Back to quietly stalking and cheering for bfps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->