*October Testing Thread*

@LoneWanderer are those One Step opks? It looks exactly like mine did on my last cycle. Both lines always so faint! So I’ve given up with them this cycle!
Your lines do look a similar colour though, so I would say it’s almost positive...good luck!

Thanks everyone, not sure these Femometer ones are any good. The frer should be here Monday so fingers crossed AF holds off.

Here's tonight's test

20201017_184538.jpg

Cupcake I would test for sure. My IB was a bit different from typical IB. Sore boobs after "AF" is something I never experienced when not pregnant. FX for you and the rest of the testers.

Back to quietly stalking and cheering for bfps :)
What was your IB like?

Good luck ladies that already testing or getting faint lines.
Really hope u get ure BFP.

So just went to the bathroom and again had snotty cm.
It hasn't given up, I've had it since 1dpo it's so strange.
My neighbour commented on how bloated I look lol.
Not really getting anything else.
My nose keeps on blocking up.
Right breast is v v v slightly tender but only so slightly.
Had itchy nipples yesterday.
Not sure if Monday will be to early to test because AF is not due untill the 26th October which a week on Monday.
Will see how my chart looks over the next few days and see if I get a implantation dip.
I normoly implant around 8dpo so ill be keeping a look out for any cramps tommorow lol.

Feeling like I'm going to be out.
Don't feel pregnant at all.
My temp dip at 5dpo really does look like a implantation dip and I had cramps that day but way to early for implantation.
My cervix feels so tightly closed,
I really do hope the cm is a good sign.

Hey ladies 11dpo today and bfn :( I know it’s still early , I’m suppose to start in 3 days ... only hope I’m holding on to is that I’ve been really crampy (which I normally don’t have ) and my lower tummy is really sensitive ... hopefully good signs

I think I’m out again ladies.
6DPO, had a small amount of very light pink spotting twice today which has now turned darker red (Still a small amount). Only difference I’ve noticed is that I have quite a sharp pain on my right side which is unusual for AF and really common during ovulation time for me.

Was so sure this would be our month. Used OPKs for the first time and have been given progesterone to start as soon as I got a BFP.

I spoke to my gynae last week and said I think I’m ovulating too late in my cycle. She said that ovulation is ALWAYS 14 days before your period. Yet I had a positive digital OPK on Saturday and here I am 6/7 days later with my period. I would have OD on cycle day 20/21 and now bleeding on day 27. I’ve also noticed from tracking my cycles in previous months that I don’t get O cramps or watery CM until much later in my cycle.
Has anyone had any luck in convincing Drs that they are ovulating too late? I’ve been TTC for 13 months now with 4 chemical pregnancies.

Sorry for the rant I needed to get it off my chest!
Hope you are all well xx

Hey hun,

Your gynae is wrong there. Women do not ALWAYS ovulate 14 days before. For me it was ALWAYS 12 days. everyone is different. Some ladies its 15-16 days. Have you tried temping to find out exactly how many days yours is? Thats the only way I found out. Opks can peak more than once in a cycle.

@Jessylou4 what @Nixnax said. It shocks me that a professional can be so blatantly wrong about something so fundamental. A 2-second Google search will disprove her! You should contact the office and let them know she’s sharing such blatantly wrong information. I had a LP of 8 days for quite some time... if it’s “always” 14 days does she deny that LP defects exist? I’m so confused.

@Jessylou4 what @Nixnax said. It shocks me that a professional can be so blatantly wrong about something so fundamental. A 2-second Google search will disprove her! You should contact the office and let them know she’s sharing such blatantly wrong information. I had a LP of 8 days for quite some time... if it’s “always” 14 days does she deny that LP defects exist? I’m so confused.

i honestly couldn’t believe it when she said it! She said ovulation is fixed at 14 days before your period. I know for a fact that it isn’t and I’m so sure my late ovulation is the reason why I haven’t had a successful pregnancy.
I’m just heartbroken now from the CPs and TTC for so long. Don’t know how much longer I’ll put myself through this before I just accept the beautiful boy I already have as enough.

JessyLou4 - I bleed 15-16 days after my ovulation and positive OPK. I get cramps and stuff before but the actual bleed is more than 14 days so your gyne is wrong like the others said!
It's like text book cycles mention 28 days but mine has always been 32-35. Just varies for every woman.

I have a 15-16 day LP as well! 14 is probably average but it’s not set in stone for every woman!
So I don’t know what’s going on but my OPK is still super negative! Lighter than this am. Looks like it could be a later O this month? Still having EWCM so I know it’s got to be soon, I’ve had EWCM for 3-4 days now.
Hoping I get a positive later today or early tomorrow, we will BD tomorrow and I guess probably Monday now too haha. We will be tired

I have a 15-16 day LP as well! 14 is probably average but it’s not set in stone for every woman!
So I don’t know what’s going on but my OPK is still super negative! Lighter than this am. Looks like it could be a later O this month? Still having EWCM so I know it’s got to be soon, I’ve had EWCM for 3-4 days now.
Hoping I get a positive later today or early tomorrow, we will BD tomorrow and I guess probably Monday now too haha. We will be tired
We are the same! ..I've had EWCM for 4 days but still no positive OPK..I'm thinking tomorrow or Monday too so we should be testing at the same time! Good luck catching that eggie (or eggies) :)

My eye has been watering all day, so annoying.

I’ve been really thirsty today, actually drank a black hot tea (I never drink it black) and finished a litre of water (I never drink that much usually thus the water infection)

I’m feeling much better after my painful week. I’m ready for a week off for half term though.

8dpo today. Hoping to hold out testing because this doc bought 25miu tests

i honestly couldn’t believe it when she said it! She said ovulation is fixed at 14 days before your period. I know for a fact that it isn’t and I’m so sure my late ovulation is the reason why I haven’t had a successful pregnancy.
I’m just heartbroken now from the CPs and TTC for so long. Don’t know how much longer I’ll put myself through this before I just accept the beautiful boy I already have as enough.

I bleed 15 to 16days after ovulation. I have a 15 to 16 day luteal phase every womon Is different and ure doctor shudnt say its always 14 days because that's not true hon.
The luteal phase can be anything from 11 to 17 days and thats classed as normol.

Last edited:
So my breast pain is around the outside of the nipple and it feels slightly more this evening.
Im just so scared its gonna all fizzle out like it did with my chemicals.
So scared of having more chemicals.
I feel really hot to.
No sickness or anything yet.
I really think im gonna be out again :-(

Sorry ladies I don't know where my heads at.

Im not 10dpo on Monday im 9dpo lol.
Im 10dpo Tuesday which will be 6 days b4 AF.
Mite test Tuesday but 6 days b4 AF seems a bit early.
Will see if I get more symptoms and go from there.
Such a dither brain ](*,)

It is possible AF cud be due Sunday the 25th to because I have bled at 15 dpo but mostly its 16dpo.
Last cycle was 18dpo have no idea why.

Soooo scared to test and feel no urge to at all at the moment.
Gonna try and hold off as long as I can.
Ideally I'd love to get a blazing bold line and not a v v v faint line. Faint lines for me lead to heartache.
But at the same time a line has to start somewhere.
Why does this all have to be so nerve wracking.
:wacko:

So I took a test, there’s a line on the blue dye and nothing on my Walmart cheapie...

386A918D-D208-41AE-911A-8AC72A52A740.jpeg

What was your IB like?

I had pink spotting on 1st day. It was less than a full panty liner, 2nd day red lightly bleeding. It was enough to completely fill the panty liner. On the 3rd day I had reddish brown spotting and was once again not enough to fill a panty liner. The spotting started at 10dpo and I had gotten a faint positive at 9dpo and positive digital at 10dpo. I really thought it was over when I saw the red but it never progressed and tests kept getting darker. Now here I am, 4 weeks from my edd after having that strange IB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->