*October Testing Thread*

I had pink spotting on 1st day. It was less than a full panty liner, 2nd day red lightly bleeding. It was enough to completely fill the panty liner. On the 3rd day I had reddish brown spotting and was once again not enough to fill a panty liner. The spotting started at 10dpo and I had gotten a faint positive at 9dpo and positive digital at 10dpo. I really thought it was over when I saw the red but it never progressed and tests kept getting darker. Now here I am, 4 weeks from my edd after having that strange IB.
That’s exactly what going on to me! First day was super light pink, yesterday was more red and today is brown, no clots at all! I have no idea what DPo I am as we weren’t trying this cycle but my boobs hurt!

I know they get a lot of hate anymore but do you have a frer? I never used a walmart cheapie myself. I've heard a lot of ladies find them reliable. I also know blue dyes get a lot of hate but that looks like an obvious line. FX for some progression

I know they get a lot of hate anymore but do you have a frer? I never used a walmart cheapie myself. I've heard a lot of ladies find them reliable. I also know blue dyes get a lot of hate but that looks like an obvious line. FX for some progression
Thanks, yea it’s super noticeable in person and showed up right away but my pink Walmart is stark white so I don’t know anymore

9E8CC066-921F-4DDC-90FF-CD4FC5242285.jpeg

I’m going crazy... it’s even more clear now it’s dry but why is there no line on the pink one :(

2A92AD53-33EC-4A1E-B40F-7FFD046595B2.jpeg

Pinkcupcakes - thats an obvious line but blue dyes do my head in. Like someone else said can you try a FRER or another pink dye? Got everything crossed for your next tests.

Just woke up after a restless night and my temp still isn’t much different so don’t feel like O is today but will do an OPK later this morning to check. Probably O on day 18 like last cycle. Not sure why my last few cycles have been later??
OH is busy all day clearing his old family home that’s sold (both his parents died in the last 4 years) pretty emotional for him seeing the house go and a day of physical might not leave him wanting any BD tonight and I certainly won’t be pushy with what he is going through. We didn’t BD last night either so not feeling too hopeful. Maybe tomorrow we might and maybe tomorrow will end up being my peak. I know you can get pregnant from BD 3 days before but it’s gonna be less likely. It is what it is this cycle.

I think I’m out again ladies.
6DPO, had a small amount of very light pink spotting twice today which has now turned darker red (Still a small amount). Only difference I’ve noticed is that I have quite a sharp pain on my right side which is unusual for AF and really common during ovulation time for me.

Was so sure this would be our month. Used OPKs for the first time and have been given progesterone to start as soon as I got a BFP.

I spoke to my gynae last week and said I think I’m ovulating too late in my cycle. She said that ovulation is ALWAYS 14 days before your period. Yet I had a positive digital OPK on Saturday and here I am 6/7 days later with my period. I would have OD on cycle day 20/21 and now bleeding on day 27. I’ve also noticed from tracking my cycles in previous months that I don’t get O cramps or watery CM until much later in my cycle.
Has anyone had any luck in convincing Drs that they are ovulating too late? I’ve been TTC for 13 months now with 4 chemical pregnancies.

Sorry for the rant I needed to get it off my chest!
Hope you are all well xx

Yeah alike others have said, 100% wrong. My OBGYN said exact same thing to me, that I must not be ovulating becuse it wasn't happening exactly at right time and that it's ALWAYS 14 days. Then the IVF consultant said the same thing too.

Both completely wrong. I have a ten day luteal phase, not 14, confirmed with OPKs and temping and all that. And I do indeed ovulate - because I have a baby.

Doctors talk bollocks when it comes to female health. Even the female ones. Probably because all the textbooks are by clueless men...

@PinkCupcakes I see it too!
Also to the ladies whose drs were talking about the LP, I completely agree with every other lady who disputed that!

8dpo today and last night thrush started. Got to love these things :( I really don't feel like this month is the one, just a sweeping feeling.

Dee what’s going on with us?? My OPK is negative this am too. Maybe a touch darker than yesterday. I’ll take another in a few hours. I’m CD15 (14 if you discount the first day of spotting/brown flow) but I would still expect a positive by now! Hopefully today meaning O tomorrow!!? we bd this am but I’m getting tired lol. Will try for another round tomorrow.

pinkcupcakes that blue dye is clear!!!

Dee what’s going on with us?? My OPK is negative this am too. Maybe a touch darker than yesterday. I’ll take another in a few hours. I’m CD15 (14 if you discount the first day of spotting/brown flow) but I would still expect a positive by now! Hopefully today meaning O tomorrow!!? we bd this am but I’m getting tired lol. Will try for another round tomorrow.

pinkcupcakes that blue dye is clear!!!
I have no idea what is going on lol it's frustrating..we didn't BD last night (but did the night before) so will try for tonight but EOD is as much as we can manage right now unless I get a positive tomorrow and then I will try to BD then too. FX Monday is the day for us both!

Hi ladies,

I've got faint lines on frer but I really don't like them and lost all trust. I'm getting bfn on the ic's or a teeny squinty shadow if I stare REALLY hard :haha:
I'm guessing I'm 11 or 12 dpo, had a slightly crampy tummy past couple of days. Trying not to get my hopes up too much.

20201018_143753.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->