*October Testing Thread*

I still have no idea what cycle day I am since I wasn’t trying this cycle.

So today I’m still slightly bleeding and mild cramps still. And I did a digital but it had a dang error, ugh! But I had one more blue dye and it came up pos again right away but my Walmart cheapie again came up negative?! Bottom one is today FMU

526DAC5B-B692-4F64-A353-5AE225EB530C.jpeg

I still have no idea what cycle day I am since I wasn’t trying this cycle.

So today I’m still slightly bleeding and mild cramps still. And I did a digital but it had a dang error, ugh! But I had one more blue dye and it came up pos again right away but my Walmart cheapie again came up negative?! Bottom one is today FMU

View attachment 1089199
Babybrain - that FRER does look faint but does look pink. Fx you get darker lines soon.

Pinkcupcakes - that line is so clear! Try a different pink dye quick :test:

Babybrain - that FRER does look faint but does look pink. Fx you get darker lines soon.

Pinkcupcakes - that line is so clear! Try a different pink dye quick :test:
I have to pick one up later! We are taking my OHs mom shopping lol

Dee good luck! I am usually EOD too but luckily we haven’t had a busy weekend so a bit more time.
Popping out to do groceries now and might treat myself to take out coffee on the way home!

@Pink FX!! I see the lines

@Baby FX I see your line as well. Its early and frer will darken but it doesn't match the level of hcg in your systems. They just don't have much dye in them these days.

@dee That would be so awesome to both grab a bfp this cycle. And Hey, if I had not had the trigger I do not think I would have ovulated until Monday or Tuesday. So prayers your hubby is up for a bd. It sounds like he is going through it for sure. HUGS

@flueky Hey there, good to see you HUGS

@Alligator this has been the month of the slow growing eggs. But they are going to be extra healthy and release when the body knows they are really ready. HUGS

@xmisszoie not seeing much on my end. FX for when name brand gets in...I believe your posted you were getting some? Sorry if I got my posts mixed up. Hugs

@Suggerhoney lol..yeah, I figured you meant 9dpo on Monday. Its all good and stressful of a wait no matter 9 or 10dpo. So hard to say what feels like af symptoms or pregnancy symptoms too. Hope this coming week surprises you with a bfp. HUGS

@kksy9b Hope you are having a chill weekend drinking tons of water. So easy to get deyhydrated.

Hugs to anymore I missed. I am having a hard time staying away from the bathroom this weekend. On antibiotics for two more days then maybe this trend will stop....lol

FTale - Thank you and I hope the days on the antibiotics goes by quickly so you can stay out of the bathroom more! Thinking of you.

Pink oh man that's super clear line on blue dyes. Stupid digi having an error. I can't wait to see a frer or other pink dye than walmart.

Dee hope you get some bd in before your positive.

Fairy thank you. I'm hoping you get your bfp soon. I think I'd read you did IUI?

To all the ladies best of luck and lots of baby dust :)

Finally! I don’t tubing it’s my peak as I usually have dark positive OPK but it’s definitely either positive or nearly so. What do you think?
Also noticed EWCM! So long as we manage a bd tomorrow I’ll feel good about timing as I think O will be sometime late today or tomorrow. We BD this am and will tomorrow am too!

I’ll take another OPK today to track. I’m running out of my cheapies! I think I have 5 or 6 left!! I like to pee on them every pee this time of the cycle but I don’t have enough left lol. I thought I would have already O by now and be ok. Oh well! I will use 2-3 more today then 2 tomorrow and hopefully be good, I don’t want to order more in case we succeed this cycle, they would just be mostly wasted.

E01B230C-D822-42BD-A022-6D3FCC33BCEF.jpeg

Finally! I don’t tubing it’s my peak as I usually have dark positive OPK but it’s definitely either positive or nearly so. What do you think?
Also noticed EWCM! So long as we manage a bd tomorrow I’ll feel good about timing as I think O will be sometime late today or tomorrow. We BD this am and will tomorrow am too!

I’ll take another OPK today to track. I’m running out of my cheapies! I think I have 5 or 6 left!! I like to pee on them every pee this time of the cycle but I don’t have enough left lol. I thought I would have already O by now and be ok. Oh well! I will use 2-3 more today then 2 tomorrow and hopefully be good, I don’t want to order more in case we succeed this cycle, they would just be mostly wasted.

View attachment 1089219
That looks positive to me..I think the test line is ever so slightly darker - yay! Good luck!
And I've only got one OPK left lol Hoping it gives me my positive tomorrow along with confirmation with temp. If not just keep on with EOD for a while.

Last edited:
Just felt some Stabby/twinge type pains in my lower left pelvis. Seems too early to be O but right spot for it! Also good news as my right ovary and tube is the functioning one, my left one doesn’t connect so hopefully? I feel it’s too soon if my surge just started but maybe it’s gearing up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->