*October Testing Thread*

:shrug: 8/9dpo Just had a wave of nausea. I’m going to try get to sleep because I don’t have any tests anyway

So I did another test this afternoon and I swear I still see a faint blue line but don’t see anything on the FRER? My FMU is super obvious!
Top two are FMU yesterday and FMU today, bottom two are afternoon not sure how long of a hold.

8BF0CEDC-F5AB-4DF3-87AF-08036E11398A.jpeg BF06CCD3-78B2-4EE5-8A35-4DFAE0729D04.jpeg

So I did another test this afternoon and I swear I still see a faint blue line but don’t see anything on the FRER? My FMU is super obvious!
Top two are FMU yesterday and FMU today, bottom two are afternoon not sure how long of a hold.

View attachment 1089228 View attachment 1089229
I'm really stumped. If those blue dyes are false positives then I definitely understand the hate on them cause that's freaking cruel.

Maybe test again in 2 days? I'm sorry you are in limbo

I see something on the blue dyes and it looks like it's got too much colour to be an evap. Fingers crossed for you ❤️

@PinkCupcakes very confusing. Either blue us being true to its name or frer is being awful. Ugh. Just want a straight answer for you. Hugs

Yay @Alligator Im 1dpo today!
@PinkCupcakes that is so clear Cant wait for your next test!
@FTale how are you feeling today?
@Suggerhoney how are you feeling today how are your symptoms?

Hi there. 1dpo ending. I feel mostly bloated and like some one squirted cleansing liquid into my right fallopian tube :shrug: have been feeling weird in that area. Very um, aware of it. Not sure if doc aimed toward my right tube or not lol but yeah its noticeable :winkwink:

Other than feeling stuff from trigger shot and progesterone like normal, Just waiting patiently....:coffee: until 8dpo when I will lose my marbles wanting to see if trigger is positive still.

How are you doing? Hugs

Woke up and temp is down, not lower than my lowest this cycle but low down in the lowest of AF territory which I hope means ovulation is going to be today! AND we managed to BD last night!! Just got to see what the OPK has to say about things later this morning..I’ve only got one left so will save for late morning pee which usually gives me the best results.

Hi ladies. How are you all?

I’m really nervous been having lines on frers last few days but then I read they can give out dud lines? I’ve had 5 but they have all been pink. Little miss is only 8 weeks old tomorrow. Dtd once 5 days before what I think is possible ovulation thought I would be fine due to my history of taking so long and my age :wacko: freaking out quietly here but I’m sure it won’t stick. Haven’t been overly healthy and had a few drinks on and off. I’ll be taking another test in a few hours 4E1848C0-FA41-43CC-B84F-5AD9BF4C683B.jpeg

Do af is due tomorrow and BFN so round one of clomid didn't work I feel awful don't think I could afford to go any further with fertility treatment l. Feel like such a failure.. Start norethisterone today to induce af as I normaly had 80 day cycles onto round 2

Heva - That sounds promising even though unpleasant, FX for you this cycle.

Pinkcupcakes - I really think the FRER's should show something by now and I hate blue dyes..they have stung me badly in the past. But keep testing and I pray that your lines get darker..it's not unheard of to get later slow progressing BFPs. I really want that for you.

Wantingagirl - Congratulations! That is pink and obvious. :)

FTale - hope the wait until 8DPO or after goes quickly..the first week is the hardest..stay strong and do some things that you love.

Danizzychar - I'm so very sorry that clomid didn't work this time..take some time out but please don't give up :hugs::hugs:

AFM - OPK looks about as dark as the control but not darker however it's my last OPK strip so along with the fact my temp dropped this morning I am taking today as Ovulation day. Hopefully I will have a nice temp increase tomorrow morning to confirm. So glad we BD last night. If O is happening today we managed 5 days before, 3 days before and 1 day before so I am in with a chance if the swimmers can last a bit.

Hope everyones weeks go well, me and the little ones break up from school and work on Friday..can't wait..being back hit us hard after lockdown. :flower::flower:

View attachment 1089237

07917658-DC2C-49C4-A659-25D951C56246.jpeg

@BabyBrain80 I see it too! Yaaay!
@FTale I hope you're doing okay and feeling better! I misread your post and thought you said someone had actually put something in your tube!
@Flueky88 thankyou! How are you doing lovely <3
@Alligator I know it was yesterday but did your opk eventually get darker?!
@JJB2 happy 2dpo!
@Hevalouaddict are you feeling any better today? We're about the same dpo, good luck
@PinkCupcakes those blue dyes can be horrendous. Is it possible for you to have a test done at the drs or with a blood test?
@Deethehippy I hope today is the day!! You've covered your bases by BDing yesterday at least. Only 4 days til half term! Unless they extend it another week for another lockdown
@wantingagirl aaah I see it! Did you take your other test?
@Danizzychar so sorry about this cycle, hoping next month is the one :hugs:
@Suggerhoney you've gone quiet :( were you testing today?

Afm I thought I was 9dpo but now I'm not sure if I'm a day behind. Negative test today too, I feel like why am I even bothering to test Im almost certain I'm out :rofl:

Emasbub - could be early, I've never had even a hint of a line at 9DPO. Good luck.

Thanks Bev & Dee, I know I'm just being dramatic but you can't help but feel like it won't happen. Nevermind!

Hopefully everyone else is doing okay & having a good day O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->