*October Testing Thread*

Hi ladies.

Im feeling really down and out.
9dpo today and my breast tenderness has almost gone.
They hardly hurt at all.
They were sore this morning but now nothing.
I've had no cramps and only little odd mild pokes In overies at 6 7 and 8dpo.
No dip in temp for implantation. But temps are high.
Still getting snotty cm but not much and my nose keeps getting blocked up.
I dont feel pregnant at all.
I had so many symptoms with my son way b4 my BFP.
I feel out again :cry:

Tested at 8dpo and BFN not tested today but I just know its gonna be another BFN.
I cant take the disappointment of being out again its just so upsetting and disheartening.
Womon that get pregnant so easy are so lucky.
Ttc sucks.

Lines on all of them but it’s still very light if not lighter so I think I’m onto my 8th loss :cry:

it’s our anniversary today aswell which sucks

Sugger I am sorry, it's still so early for you! So hard not to symptom spot but you're still in it!

Wanting I am sorry - hoping the lines darken up for you. Also I don't even think hubby and I dtd until I was like 3-4 months postpartum hahah I had zero interest so good for you girlfriend!!

Dee YAY O day!! My OPK this morning was the darkest it's been, I really shouldn't test first thing in the morning? I feel like of course it would be dark because I hadn't peed in like 8 hours! I found 3 more tests so I have I think 4 left, I'll take another later on today and see what it brings. Today is either CD16 or CD15 depending how you track my first day of my last period since it was so weird. I really think O will be today but we'll see. Will check CM later also as that often tells the tale too. We BD this am, so feeling good about timing, I really hope O is today as DH and I are tired hahah. 3 days in a row BD is a lot we aren't spring chickens anymore!!

Sugger I am sorry, it's still so early for you! So hard not to symptom spot but you're still in it!

Wanting I am sorry - hoping the lines darken up for you. Also I don't even think hubby and I dtd until I was like 3-4 months postpartum hahah I had zero interest so good for you girlfriend!!

Dee YAY O day!! My OPK this morning was the darkest it's been, I really shouldn't test first thing in the morning? I feel like of course it would be dark because I hadn't peed in like 8 hours! I found 3 more tests so I have I think 4 left, I'll take another later on today and see what it brings. Today is either CD16 or CD15 depending how you track my first day of my last period since it was so weird. I really think O will be today but we'll see. Will check CM later also as that often tells the tale too. We BD this am, so feeling good about timing, I really hope O is today as DH and I are tired hahah. 3 days in a row BD is a lot we aren't spring chickens anymore!!

haha trust me it happened once and never again so that’s why it was such a shock! We never dtd since I conceived my daughter :haha:

I find SMU is the only urine that gives me an accurate result with the OPK's but I test at around 10-11am and never first thing.
I am hoping I wouldn't have had a darker OPK tomorrow but I've run out so relying on my temp to go up tomorrow to confirm. I'm glad you got to BD and I hope you have O today too. I know what you mean about not being spring chickens and BD being too much lol As much as I love the intimate time with OH after a long day it can take some doing LOL

I find SMU is the only urine that gives me an accurate result with the OPK's but I test at around 10-11am and never first thing.
I am hoping I wouldn't have had a darker OPK tomorrow but I've run out so relying on my temp to go up tomorrow to confirm. I'm glad you got to BD and I hope you have O today too. I know what you mean about not being spring chickens and BD being too much lol As much as I love the intimate time with OH after a long day it can take some doing LOL
haha yep! That's why we DTD in the AM usually...it's easier with working from home and slower mornings for sure. I find after work/bedtime it's hard to find the energy!

Ladies is it possible for a shadow to turn into a bfp? Asking for a friend :haha:

Maybe it’s a loss... blue dye is getting lighter now...
Hard to get a clear image of them
22DF91A7-D769-474F-9478-4DC7DDD0487B.jpeg 4AE27004-10D7-4984-9A62-ED324ED96B4F.jpeg

Do af is due tomorrow and BFN so round one of clomid didn't work I feel awful don't think I could afford to go any further with fertility treatment l. Feel like such a failure.. Start norethisterone today to induce af as I normaly had 80 day cycles onto round 2

Clomid didn't work for me. I had six months of it, all negatives.

BUT shortly after, just before we went down the IVF route, I got a natural BFP.
Even though the Clomid didn't directly work, I am sure it had a helping hand in regulating my ovulation so that I could fall pregnant naturally.

Don't know if that's any help or reassurance?

Oh no @Deethehippy it was me asking, sorry! I didn't want to annoy people since I was such a Debbie Downer earlier haha!

It's an Easy@Home brand. I'll upload it, it's probably hard to see but I haven't had any evaps on these tests. There's a first for everything though!

That's such a lovely story @LoneWanderer , it's amazing how many say they end up with a natural bfp when they stop/have a break/whatever the circumstance may be!

@PinkCupcakes so sorry lovely :hugs:

20201019_163908.jpg

so I did a digital and it says no :( I opened and there is a clear second blue line so I’m confused ugh

Ugh PinkCupcakes sorry this is such a rollercoaster for you. I thought I heard the same things about digitals and having second lines but I'm not 100% sure. I know they take a higher HCG number to turn positive, I would expect a good line on a FRER before I got a + on a digital. Still keeping everything crossed for you!

Ladies I just applied for a job I am super excited about - it would be a massive step forward in my career!! And also (I think, from what is on their website) a good pay raise too (like, huge actually, potentially) which would make a huge impact as I could potentially pay off all my debt within a year. I am very qualified for it, the only thing I am not as qualified on is management of staff, I have some experience from about 6 years ago managing one staff member and experience managing lots of volunteers for events. Otherwise I feel completely qualified, even though it's a step up in responsibility.

Please cross your fingers for me, this would be a massively amazing opportunity!

My darkest test yet! What do you guys think?! I had one positive yesterday (it was borderline) and then negatives and now two dark tests today. Would O be today or maybe tomorrow?

image.jpg

Oh no @Deethehippy it was me asking, sorry! I didn't want to annoy people since I was such a Debbie Downer earlier haha!

It's an Easy@Home brand. I'll upload it, it's probably hard to see but I haven't had any evaps on these tests. There's a first for everything though!

That's such a lovely story @LoneWanderer , it's amazing how many say they end up with a natural bfp when they stop/have a break/whatever the circumstance may be!

@PinkCupcakes so sorry lovely :hugs:

View attachment 1089253
Yeah I knew it was you really, hence the wink emoji :) I can't quite see a line on my laptop but I hope it gets darker for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->