*October Testing Thread*

Alligator - could be today or tomorrow according to Google. I think with me I get my positive on the same day as O but maybe because I'm older....I read with older women the surge takes a little longer to show on the strips and you can even get the positive after ovulation! But with my temps and other signs mine is on the same day.
Can you muster the strength for one more DTD tomorrow to cover it?

Yeah I knew it was you really, hence the wink emoji :) I can't quite see a line on my laptop but I hope it gets darker for you!

Ah sorry! I'm having problems with my phone displaying emojis and pictures on this thread at the moment. It works on other threads though?! So strange. Also, now it's dried it's more obvious :D

FTale - Thank you and I hope the days on the antibiotics goes by quickly so you can stay out of the bathroom more! Thinking of you.

Thank you , Dee ,I totally stopped them. I couldn't take running to the loo. LOL

@FTale I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Still have a roll handy cause I still don't know when I will go dashing for a toilet. Can't believe I stop taking it today and still going like I am on it...ugh. Maybe tomorrow will be better. This thing is making me ill. But Thank you , I hope I get over this hump too. You doing ok? Kiddos staying healthy?

Pink oh man that's super clear line on blue dyes. Stupid digi having an error. I can't wait to see a frer or other pink dye than walmart.

Dee hope you get some bd in before your positive.

Fairy thank you. I'm hoping you get your bfp soon. I think I'd read you did IUI?

To all the ladies best of luck and lots of baby dust :)

Yes, IUI, won't know anything really until I am 12dpo? I would have to look but trigger can stay in my body for up to 14pt but faintly so if its dark at 14pt then clearly a bfp. Plus I have a script for a beta to use. Not sure what day I will do it though. How are you doing?

Woke up and temp is down, not lower than my lowest this cycle but low down in the lowest of AF territory which I hope means ovulation is going to be today! AND we managed to BD last night!! Just got to see what the OPK has to say about things later this morning..I’ve only got one left so will save for late morning pee which usually gives me the best results.

I saw your test was flaming hot. Glad you've gotten some good bding. \\:D/

Do af is due tomorrow and BFN so round one of clomid didn't work I feel awful don't think I could afford to go any further with fertility treatment l. Feel like such a failure.. Start norethisterone today to induce af as I normaly had 80 day cycles onto round 2

Sorry. You are not a failure. Hugs....not sure why it happens this way for some of us. But IUI or Clomid some times takes 4 tries...maybe see about estrogen patches as Clomid can thin your lining out.

Heva - That sounds promising even though unpleasant, FX for you this cycle.

Pinkcupcakes - I really think the FRER's should show something by now and I hate blue dyes..they have stung me badly in the past. But keep testing and I pray that your lines get darker..it's not unheard of to get later slow progressing BFPs. I really want that for you.

Wantingagirl - Congratulations! That is pink and obvious. :)

FTale - hope the wait until 8DPO or after goes quickly..the first week is the hardest..stay strong and do some things that you love.

Danizzychar - I'm so very sorry that clomid didn't work this time..take some time out but please don't give up :hugs::hugs:

AFM - OPK looks about as dark as the control but not darker however it's my last OPK strip so along with the fact my temp dropped this morning I am taking today as Ovulation day. Hopefully I will have a nice temp increase tomorrow morning to confirm. So glad we BD last night. If O is happening today we managed 5 days before, 3 days before and 1 day before so I am in with a chance if the swimmers can last a bit.

Hope everyones weeks go well, me and the little ones break up from school and work on Friday..can't wait..being back hit us hard after lockdown. :flower::flower:

View attachment 1089237

View attachment 1089239

Thank you!!! I agree. The same for you! Here's to hoping test day comes fast with good news.:hugs2:

@BabyBrain80 I see it too! Yaaay!
@FTale I hope you're doing okay and feeling better! I misread your post and thought you said someone had actually put something in your tube!
@Flueky88 thankyou! How are you doing lovely <3
@Alligator I know it was yesterday but did your opk eventually get darker?!
@JJB2 happy 2dpo!
@Hevalouaddict are you feeling any better today? We're about the same dpo, good luck
@PinkCupcakes those blue dyes can be horrendous. Is it possible for you to have a test done at the drs or with a blood test?
@Deethehippy I hope today is the day!! You've covered your bases by BDing yesterday at least. Only 4 days til half term! Unless they extend it another week for another lockdown
@wantingagirl aaah I see it! Did you take your other test?
@Danizzychar so sorry about this cycle, hoping next month is the one :hugs:
@Suggerhoney you've gone quiet :( were you testing today?

Afm I thought I was 9dpo but now I'm not sure if I'm a day behind. Negative test today too, I feel like why am I even bothering to test Im almost certain I'm out :rofl:

FX for you!!! You never know. I laughed when I got bfn when pregnant with my daughter at 9dpo. Then 10dpo late afternoon I got the shock of my life with a super faint bfp on frer.

LOL no , only sperm in the cath. just felt like the doc really pushed that puppy close to my fallopian tube..lol..just me though. It didnt hurt but out of all of the ones I've had it is the only one that left me feeling things in my uterus.

Hi ladies.

Im feeling really down and out.
9dpo today and my breast tenderness has almost gone.
They hardly hurt at all.
They were sore this morning but now nothing.
I've had no cramps and only little odd mild pokes In overies at 6 7 and 8dpo.
No dip in temp for implantation. But temps are high.
Still getting snotty cm but not much and my nose keeps getting blocked up.
I dont feel pregnant at all.
I had so many symptoms with my son way b4 my BFP.
I feel out again :cry:

Tested at 8dpo and BFN not tested today but I just know its gonna be another BFN.
I cant take the disappointment of being out again its just so upsetting and disheartening.
Womon that get pregnant so easy are so lucky.
Ttc sucks.

HUGS def not out . FX you hold on, keep up posted with your new test.

Lines on all of them but it’s still very light if not lighter so I think I’m onto my 8th loss :cry:

it’s our anniversary today aswell which sucks

So sorry. Hugs

Sugger I am sorry, it's still so early for you! So hard not to symptom spot but you're still in it!

Wanting I am sorry - hoping the lines darken up for you. Also I don't even think hubby and I dtd until I was like 3-4 months postpartum hahah I had zero interest so good for you girlfriend!!

Dee YAY O day!! My OPK this morning was the darkest it's been, I really shouldn't test first thing in the morning? I feel like of course it would be dark because I hadn't peed in like 8 hours! I found 3 more tests so I have I think 4 left, I'll take another later on today and see what it brings. Today is either CD16 or CD15 depending how you track my first day of my last period since it was so weird. I really think O will be today but we'll see. Will check CM later also as that often tells the tale too. We BD this am, so feeling good about timing, I really hope O is today as DH and I are tired hahah. 3 days in a row BD is a lot we aren't spring chickens anymore!!

FX!!!!! I hope you Ovulated today!!

Even this clear and blue?

View attachment 1089255

Hey, yes, I have looked online to comparsions of ladies who got bfp digitals and showed inside of test. The second blue line has to be very dark. Not always as dark as the control line but way darker than what you have there. I have seen the same line on my bfn digitals. But when I took my trigger the other cycle I used a digital and when it said not pregnant, I had two extremely dark lines on the inside. Turns out it was a faulty test off of Amazon. Everyone complained about them. It should have said 'pregnant' , I already knew I had the hormones in me but nope didn't ever register.

So all that to say the digital will have a very light blue antibody strip that will get a tad darker once exposed to air but it always has a second faint line unfortunately. I'm sorry.

Ladies I just applied for a job I am super excited about - it would be a massive step forward in my career!! And also (I think, from what is on their website) a good pay raise too (like, huge actually, potentially) which would make a huge impact as I could potentially pay off all my debt within a year. I am very qualified for it, the only thing I am not as qualified on is management of staff, I have some experience from about 6 years ago managing one staff member and experience managing lots of volunteers for events. Otherwise I feel completely qualified, even though it's a step up in responsibility.

Please cross your fingers for me, this would be a massively amazing opportunity!

Crossing my fingers you get the job! Think of managing the employees like managing a household. Everyone has different needs....lol Once you know those needs and habits. You will be smooth sailing.!!! HUGS

Thanks ladies.
I had a blazing bfp at 10dpo with my son so I guess if I get bfn tommorow then im out.
Boob pain is completely gone now.
Wondering if maybe I was but it hasn't stuck ( hence loss of symptoms)
I didnt get any sore boobs at all last cycle when we cudnt try.
Felt so excited and now just feel so low.

@FTale was that because you didn't believe it?
Also that sensation sounds so strange! Hopefully it means something this month!
@Suggerhoney don't put yourself out yet :hugs: every pregnancy is different. I have no symptoms either! We've still got a little while to go yet

I've dipped into our wedding savings to buy some Frer. Turns out I didn't need to because our photo booth has gone bust so we're getting our deposit back. What is the world coming to lately :(

I’ll be testing again in the morning but I’m not hopeful. Happy anniversary eh xx

I'm so sorry wantingagirl, sending hugs x

Good luck Ali, job sounds amazing!

Suggerhoney, still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes no symptoms is a good thing. Sending a big hug x

Ftale, hope you feel better! X

Hi to everyone, hope days are passing quickly for O and testing.

I'm still getting bfn on ic's after the faint line on the frer yesterday.
No frer today, got some coming tomorrow but I think I'm out. I feel like my period is starting and I got some pink on wiping. I'd expect it tomorrow or wed.

I was so hoping to get pregnant again asap after our loss. Desperate really. So it's hitting quite hard.....I feel such an old failure.
Just need to wait and see, then hope the next cycle is slightly more straight forward with no late ovulation/LH surge.

I need to chill! Thanks for listening xx

@Suggerhoney don't put yourself out yet :hugs: every pregnancy is different. I have no symptoms either! We've still got a little while to go yet

I've dipped into our wedding savings to buy some Frer. Turns out I didn't need to because our photo booth has gone bust so we're getting our deposit back. What is the world coming to lately :(

Thanks for staying positive hon. I just feel like I had symptoms and now they have gone just like with the chemicals.
Hopfully I wake up tommorow with full on symptoms.
My AF is due Monday so I know there is still time but im just feeling out.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you hon.
Even the cm has dried up now to.
I just have zero symptoms now.

I’ll be testing again in the morning but I’m not hopeful. Happy anniversary eh xx

So sorry hon ive only just realised that its you.
Hopfully when u test tommorow it will be darker.
I know how it feels.
I've had 3 chemical pregnancies since April and been ttc for almost 8 months.
Its horrible getting lines that don't progress.
I haven't gone through all the thread because it moves so fast on here so im not sure how many dpo u are or how long u have been getting faint lines for.
But I really wish u all the best.
I've had 6 losses in total and losses are just horrible.
Im a little fearful im just about to have my 4th loss this year.
Was getting pregnancy symptoms but they all fizzled out today just like with the chemicals.
I've not tested today because I'm so scared its gonna be another BFN or stupid faint lines that dont progress.
It sucks.

Suggerhoney, still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes no symptoms is a good thing. Sending a big hug x

No frer today, got some coming tomorrow but I think I'm out. I feel like my period is starting and I got some pink on wiping. I'd expect it tomorrow or wed.

I was so hoping to get pregnant again asap after our loss. Desperate really. So it's hitting quite hard.....I feel such an old failure.
Just need to wait and see, then hope the next cycle is slightly more straight forward with no late ovulation/LH surge.

Thanks hon.
I just had so many symptoms with my son and daughter b4 I got my BFP but like u say every pregnancy is different.
I will test tommorow at 10dpo.
Haven't tested at all today

Hey ladies ... 13 dpo and bfn I’m suppose to start tomorrow. Still having really sore boobs ( which I don’t normally get with AF) and cramping/ pulling sensation and a pinch like feeling in my cervix. Has anyone gotten bfn day before AF and went on to have bfp ... I’m feeling out !

Thanks ladies, going to take another OPK in a little bit here, hoping I've peaked at least! I think we will rally for one more BD tomorrow then take a few days off hahah.

@BabyBrain80 honey i am So, so sorry for what you went through. Losing your boy at 20 weeks is unthinkable. Just absolutely devastating beyond words. I only had an early loss (5/6 weeks) and the fanatic desperation to get pregnant immediately absolutely consumed me. It was like... I cannot be feeling the pain of this loss AND be empty inside. I needed that new baby to heal. It’s a terrible feeling, cause then you’re also terrified of losing another, and I know I always will be... but of course, that almost definitely won’t happen, and your rainbow is waiting for you and is already out there. We don’t know why our babies come when they do, or leave us when they do, but it has nothing to do with our own success or failure, though of course it feels that way as it is so hard not to take everything personally. But don’t make your heartbreak worse. You’ve suffered enough. Do what makes you feel comforted and cared for and move ahead with courage. Your baby is waiting for you and depending on you to be strong.

Sorry about the booth going bust. Worlds a changing. Praying we go about things better when its over than how we are now.

I wasin shock because my temp dropped 9dpo and did not recove. I took a test because I got sick 9dpo morning and thought it strange. Then 10dpo was just out of curiosit. Normallytemp drops and af shows 3 or 4 days later.

Thank you.<3 Tons sorry that you lost your lil one. And prayers for healing both mentally and physically as you try again. Its tough. I lost my first born at about 20 weeks she wasn't growing as she should and looked 17wks.....I have a 10 year dd now which I never thought would be possible. Fx you see that bfp soon.hugs

Hey ladies ... 13 dpo and bfn I’m suppose to start tomorrow. Still having really sore boobs ( which I don’t normally get with AF) and cramping/ pulling sensation and a pinch like feeling in my cervix. Has anyone gotten bfn day before AF and went on to have bfp ... I’m feeling out !

Sorry about the bfn and no. Not successfully. I got a bfp 13dpo with a light period. Lp did not hang in there long enough. Hugs

Ladies no clue what’s going on! My OPK is as dark as it’s been this cycle yet I saw creamy/lotion Cm in my undies! Not at all stretchy and white/creamy. So obviously that’s not fertile and seems O has passed but look at my OPK! Help! What do you think this means? I’ve already ovulated and my surge is continuing?

3052CE71-033D-48FE-99D8-2FA9B9C99A74.jpeg

Ladies no clue what’s going on! My OPK is as dark as it’s been this cycle yet I saw creamy/lotion Cm in my undies! Not at all stretchy and white/creamy. So obviously that’s not fertile and seems O has passed but look at my OPK! Help! What do you think this means? I’ve already ovulated and my surge is continuing?

View attachment 1089267
Im not sure but that is dark! Do you usually have ovulation pain? If you do when did you feel it this cycle?

Im not sure but that is dark! Do you usually have ovulation pain? If you do when did you feel it this cycle?

I have ovulation pain sometimes? Not reliably. Thought I felt twinges yesterday but it was right after my first positive, so it would have been too early. I haven’t felt much else, minor cramping earlier this am but I thought it was digestive since I did have to use the toilet lol!

AF hit on October 13,
Forgot to update in here! Just got married yesterday! Hopefully next month is our month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->