October Weight Loss and Fitness Challenge

Today was a good day, I ate well and did a 12 km run pushing Isla in the stroller. Yippee!

Yesterday was an awful day . I can caught viral pink eye . Feeling very sorry for myself .... So I ate junk ..... Now feeling even sorrier lol....

The weekend was rough but I am trying to get back on track today. So far I have done well.

Good job Jess on having a good day yesterday. I hope today is also good.

:hugs: to the ladies struggling. It is so so hard.

It's Monday, so a new week and new opportunities! :)

I ended up getting McDonald's on Saturday, but stayed on track yesterday with my calorie intake and exercise plan.

Amazing job on the 12km, Jess!

Awesome job Jessmke!

I've been awful today :dohh:. Like, eaten 3x the amount of calories I should have, sooo much sugar :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I have been awful... BUT am now back on track. Love this thread xxx

My exercise has been good this last week, yesterday we did an 18 km hike in the mountains, but I have been eating terrible. Today I had a massive brownie for breakfast! Isla has been sleeping very poorly and I always crave sugar when sleep deprived.

I'll join!!

Current weight: 153
Goal weight for Oct: 149.

Can't believe I ever got over 150. Started losing at 157 so ive made some progress so far. I've been very small my whole life. Ttc has taken a tole on my body. My DH used to work 2 jobs so while he was at his second job I would sit on the couch with a bag of junk food and cry. Between that and the hormonal tole of being pregnant and miscarrying almost every other month i have definitely let myself go. I have pulled myself out of the depression and started working out and stopped snacking. Determined to start feeling healthier!!

How is everyone doing? I've been pretty sick so not eating the best. But a third of the way through the month and I'm on track with 3 lbs down. :happydance:

Blah, I've been doing pretty well with dieting but I'm 1kg up :(. My thyroid is underactive and it seems like no matter what I do I'm just fighting to maintain my (over) weight, rather than losing. Makes it really hard to stick to it.

I too fell off the wagon ! Got a horrendous eye infection and felt very sorry for myself . Eleanor I too have issues with my thyroid . Just waiting for bloods to see where things are at . I've been over and underactive ! Now post partum just waiting to see if its graves

I too fell off the wagon ! Got a horrendous eye infection and felt very sorry for myself . Eleanor I too have issues with my thyroid . Just waiting for bloods to see where things are at . I've been over and underactive ! Now post partum just waiting to see if its graves

I was under active for a few months, then started swinging between over and under during my last pregnancy, seem to be settling back to under active (1 year post partum but I've only recently stopped breastfeeding) now which is better at least. Hoping it stays like this otherwise my thyroid is coming out which I'd like to avoid! I hope your bloods come back OK!

Was on meds for 8 months before preg ... During and after for a while . Off them around 7 weeks to see what my levels do on their own . There was talk of getting mine removed or radiation treatment . I'd opt to have it out if it came to that ... Hopefully it will settle down ! And yours too !!

I have an underactive tyroid.

I am not doing v well I am still 345 :(

xxxx

Well I met one of my goal for October, I'm pregnant! And by extension I will also meet my goal of not having a glass of wine every night, haha!

I guess any weight loss goals need to be put on hold now, so I'm going to refine my goals to include eating healthy and not giving in to my cravings for baked goods!

Congratulations hun :)

I lost 1 1/2 lbs yesterday :) that will be my last WI for oct as we are away next weekend so nowhere near my oct target xxxx

Well, that's October over. How did everyone do? I put on 1.1kg :dohh:. Roll on November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->