O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

I'm 2dpo now, so too early for symptoms, but I've been super bloated. I'm guessing from the progesterone! I'm thinking of testing at 7dpo, then waiting to see if AF shows up.

Are you planning on BDing every day or every other day? Or maybe less or more than that?

We'll bd every day that my husband is here during my fertile window. He's away this weekend and then a couple days during the week next week so that is unfortunate :s hoping I don't ovulate before he's back! So we 'll bd Sunday/Monday for sure and then once he's back Thursday we'll try to bd every day for the next week. I'm expecting to ovulate late next week or weekend so hoping it doesn't come too early so we don't miss it.

I think you'll be just fine! Apparently sperm can survive for even up to four days, so as long as you BD somewhere around there, you'll have a shot at it!

DH and I were going to try SMEP this month, which is BDing every other day until you get a positive OPK, then BDing 3 days in a row, skip a day, then BD one more time. That didn't quite work out since I kept getting EWCM almost every day before my positive OPK and so we BDed in order to not miss out. Then when I finally did get the positive, the next day DH pulled something in his back so no BDing at all for us!! Oh well!

I have heard people talk about that kind of thing and trying every other day etc., do you know much about it? What's the benefit to doing it that way over bding everyday?

Supposedly it's a pretty good method, but I'm not really sure there's any science to it. I think the argument is every other day allows for sperm to have enough time to build back up. I've heard that for most healthy males, it doesn't take that long though, so every day is fine. There are so many different ideas out there! I have no idea what to believe

Ok. Dh is home tonight! And I'm hoping I ovulate sometime this week. I've got a cold unfortunately, but too bad, Dh will have to bd anyway!

How's it going emchilada? Any symptoms??

I got my first ever positive opk today!

Yay!! Isn't it so exciting to see that positive? Imagine how exciting it will be with a BFP!

I have had not symptoms other than some light twinges at 7dpo. I'm 8dpo today and my CM dried up. AF is due on Saturday so I'm going to hold off testing until after then because I feel like she's going to come.

Fx she doesn't show up!

Do you know much about how these opks work? It says it tells me my two most fertile days, so does that mean I ovulate tomorrow. I didn't ever get a flashing smiley , it went straight to solid smiley today, yesterday was no smiley at all.

It detects the LH surge which happens just before ovulation! You could O anywhere from 12 to 24 hours after the surge and then the egg can survive for another 24 hours or so (all estimates of time). BD today and for the next two days after, to try and catch that egg!

hi lovely ladies :) how are you all this cycle? DH and I focused on everything else crazy in our lives this past month, & ive been trying not to think about TTC but look at me in the tww again :haha: i am either 9/10 dpo or 5/6 ( I kept forgetting to temp :/ ) & im cramping with a low dull backache And I felt so nauseous this morning. Everything is packed away including my hpts still so im not sure if im going to start searching and test or just wait a week and see if AF appears. we only DTD 2x during my fertile tkme this month and that was a few days apart so I really wasn't thinking any of this month but these cramps are getting me super excited again!

Glad to see you here hiphiphooray!

I'm 6dpo, used opks for the first time this cycle.

I believe I "O"ed on the 23rd, looking for some support from others ttc!

6dpo no symptoms... except slightly tender bbs but nothing major! I messed up my temps 5dpo :-(
7dpo today. Temps still high yay!

We did the SMEP so im feeling positive, but i dont want to get my hopes up.

How are you all getting on?

I'm 6dpo, still early for a lot of symptoms I'm thinking but I'm hoping I can feel implantation in the next few days....

I felt gross and bloaty the couple days after I oed and then last couple days I've been headachey and had a sore lower back tonight...

Im not sure what dpo I am, but todays test was a BFN :/ still cramping, sore blobs (with little pimple bumps appearing!) And low backache. I actually felt super nauseous this morning too. FX for all of us this month!

Welcome holding faith! How long have you been ttc?

Thank you! I have been off BCP since August 2014, there have been a few months of DH and I trying in between then and now with no results. :cry: I actually determined that I am ovulating later in my cycle than I thought. I have a 32 day cycle and was basing my ovulation off a 28 day cylce. :dohh: So I'm hoping that's the reason for no conception. My FF ovulation app says I "O"ed the 24th and that's when I got the darkest OPK test! I'm hoping I can get some opinions on weather or not people think it is positive! I have been testing everyday and this is as dark as it got!!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm afraid I'll be no help on that, I don't understand those ones. I used the Clearblue ones this month, first time using opks, and they just show a clear smiley face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->