O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

I see a line redrose! Do you have any frers to test with??x

Crazycatlady when did the bleeding fully stop?
Lottie FX for you next test!
RedRose I can definitely see something there!!
I think I am going to use a dollar test or two before another frer. going to get one today after my meeting and probably test then, then again Sunday with a frer if no aF. No will power :haha:

I would think a positive would show by now if it was IB but ive heard it take a long time for some people. How are you feeling?
Just started having light pink spotting, and AF type cramps mainly on the left side, so here comes the witch. :nope: I guess I must've developed another cyst, explaining the left side pain and supper long (for me) cycle. I may stay off the boards for a while, DH is starting a new job, im about to receive a promotion with a ton of new responsibilities, we are gonna be moving, all in the next month or two.. So it makes sense this wasn't our month, once we are all settled down I'll probably be right back, I am going to start tempting too, but just to get a good idea for once we start trying again how my cycles are. Im definitely going to be popping back in here and there to check on you lovely ladies and keeping my FX for BFPs!!

I'm sure I'm out now, bfn this morning.

This cycle I'm going to try opks I think. I was way too stressed this month and analyzing every little symptom, to see if I was ovulating too. So maybe opks will help me calm down a bit and enjoy the process.

I'm still not sure what my two day af was about though, and the pinching feeling in left side and watery cm I had, we bded a few times today so incase o is coming super early we're covered there.

Hiphiphooray I hope you do keep checking in and I hope you don't have a cyst. Keep us updated and good luck with moving etc!

Todays ic

Attachments

• IMG_20150203_135100.jpg
    IMG_20150203_135100.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
Sorry af got me 3 days ago! But its ok im concentrating on loosing weight and hopefully this cycle

Any of you ladies back in the 2WW? I think I Oed today. Not certain though because the digi is still saying High fertility and not peak. However my cheapie strip says positive. UGH.

Trying out SMEP this month and attempting to not fret over little things.

Emchilada, it definitely sounds like it must be close or right at ovulation time for you! Do you know how soon after your positive OPK you ovulate? I know they say it can vary from 24-48 hours after a positive OPK, but I still haven't quite figured out when I O yet. I had a positive OPK on an IC today too! We must be on the same wavelength :wink wink:

Crazycatlady, what dpo are you? Good luck starting with opks this month!!

Yayyy I hope we all get our BFPs this month!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Catlady,

That should definitely help narrow down your fertile window!

Bamluby,

Every time I think I figure it out, something happens to change my mind. In previous months, I got up to three days of positives with ic's. I was hoping the digis would help pinpoint it, but I've yet to get the solid smiley. I think I Oed around CD 20 the past couple months. Today is CD 22. I'm using my last digi tomorrow and praying that I get that solid smile! Otherwise, the money spent on those tests was a waste since I can predict my high fertility days through CM and CP. FX as we enter the 2WW. Hopefully it will be our month!

I'm cd17, my apps say I should ovulate next weekend or the week after so I was planning to start using the opks tomorrow. What time of day do you guys use them?

Most OPKs are supposed to be used in the afternoon so I always took them at 2. It was tricky being able to do this with work and also limiting my liquid intake (since more water means better CF but a diluted test).

The Clearblue digitals had me test with FMU, which was the first OPK I've seen like that. I guess it's okay though since I got my solid smiley face this morning with the last test I had left!

Exciting! Fx for this cycle for you!

What is fmu? I have the same opks I think! They are clear blue and have the smileys too. So they were showing up fainter the days leading up?

I took one last night, still prob way too early, but I had some cm so just incase I wanted to be sure since I struggle to tell different types of cm apart. But it was just an empty smiley face. I think I've prob still got a week to go until I ovulate. Maybe a bit less since my last cycle was a bit shorter than the one before, we'll see!

I had the Clearblue advanced that give you an empty circle when you aren't fertile, a flashing smiley when your estrogen is rising and you are in high fertility, and a solid smiley when your LH surge is detected and ovulation is about to occur. I had a few days of the empty circle, 5 days of a flashing smile, then the solid smile today.

FMU is first morning urine. With the OPKs you have, it's advised that you use the urine from when you first wake up! If you wake up in the middle of the night and have been asleep for longer than the amount of sleep you will get when going back to sleep, use the urine in the middle of the night. That's kind of confusing, sorry. Does that make sense?

No that makes sense and good to know, I'm pretty sure I have those same tests! So that's good to know! Morning is better for me for testing than afternoon so that's good I have those ones!

Yes, morning is so much easier! By the way, I really think I saw a difference in my CM this month by drinking more water and upping my omega 3, intake.

Ok that's good to know, according to my apps my fertile window starts tomorrow so we'll see how these opks go!

How many dpo are you now? Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"