O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

Any news, ladies who still haven't had AF? Including you crazycatlady?

This cycle, DH and I are going to try a different approach. We are BDing every other day (for the most part) from the time I finished AF to the time the next AF is due. This is instead of BDing every day during the fertile week. I'm going to try to not obsess over CM and CP. Not temping. Just going to test for O with some digis. I've been using the dip strips for the past few months and I havent been able to nail down my O date. Hopefully these digis will help! I have this worry that my LP is short. Hopefully I can figure out my exact O date and be proven wrong.

Hey :)

That is pretty much our plan for next month too. Kinda that mixed with the SMEP. That's if I dont get a BFP of course!

I'm currently on CD44, O'd super late on CD35 (my body's 2nd attempt to O this cycle, 1st attempt probably failed due to stress of my cat dying) so I'm 9dpo today. BFP at 8dpo. Waiting for 12dpo to test again. I have no idea how long my luteal phase is as this it my first cycle checking for ovulation and checking my temps! So I don't know when my period is due!

I think there was 1 other girl who got a bfp from this group but I cant remember her username.... It might have been another thread though!

That was meant to say BFN at 8dpo*****

BFP pah! ....I WISH!!!

Let's hope that typo is a good sign! 8 DPO is still pretty early to tell. I had an extra long cycle my first month TTC. Such a pain having to wait even longer than the expected two weeks

We might of did the SMEP thing this month, plan to follow it completely next cycle if AF ever shows.. still late and some serious pregnancy signs!
I actually think I might have gotten a faint BFP on this evenings frer!! I honestly took it to get it out of the house, & not test for a week, to not be disappointed every morning. Now im freaking out and going to go get more frers tomorrow :dohh:

LOL!!

Im testing tomorrow morning 10dpo just with an IC. Saving my frer for 12-13dpo i think. They are soo expensive!!

Still no more news from me. I think I'm going to test fri night or sat morning just incase. I feel like I'm being ridiculous and that short af was just a short af. But it wasn't even a full two days, so weird. I also keep having this weird pinching sensation in my lower abdomen area...

Crazycatlady just google stories about ib.. they range from one tiny pink dot to massive And type flow, honestly if its not the norm for you its totally understandable you'd be questioning it! I have that pinching type pain too right now, but left side.

Hiphophooray,

I hope SMEP worked for you! If so, it gives me hope for this cycle. Today I'm on CD10, but I'm not going to start testing for a few more days since I only have 10 digis and I normally O around CD18. There's always the chance I could O as late as CD22 and I don't want to miss the chance of seeing that smiley face! Haha.

It's crazy how so many on this thread have had super long cycles. I hope that's a good sign for you all!

My pinching is also on the left side, it's been pretty constant actually.

What cd and what's happening with you right now hiphiphooray. I read you may have got faint bfp??? Fx!!!

I am cd 42, so sure I would have a BFP or aF by now! I posted a thread in tests but its so hard to see, irl it's way more obvious though. And pinkish! It faded a lot though, fairly quickly but it was definitely there right away. It started BRIGHT white though, like really weirdly obvious and white, so im nt getting my hopes up to high. (Yeah right, they're pretty high. :haha: )

Just noticed i have huge blue veins in my breasts.. ive never had this before so I really hope its a symptom! Like I said, not getting my hopes up :dohh:

It sounds positive!

What do you think of my situation? Am I out or do I have a chance? I thought I was out before.... But now I'm kind of second guessing???

if AF wasnt normal for you i would Definitely test. I googled it and a lot of people explained it like you did. The pinching thing is one symptom that i remember that i had with DS, so that definitely sounds like a ppsitive thing to me. GL!!

I'm totally getting my hopes up now!

When are you testing again?

Fx we both get bfps!

im going to wait until Saturday morning to test again. Are you going to test soon?

That's when I was going to test, except I just tested and bfn :(

I'll test again sat morning, hoping if it was implantation it was too early.

I have no patience..

If it was af, then I'm only cd5 right now, so why would I have these pinching feelings in my left side?

Bfn 10dpo (cd45) with fmu. Just on an IC so im still feeling positive. Good luck for your testing tomorrow girls x

Can anyone see a line or am I going crazy? Thinking I ovulated much later than I thought

Attachments

• 20150130_104953.jpg
    20150130_104953.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh