O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

Hi ladies may i join? I have very very irregular periods, i had a mc dec '14, i thought i ovulated on dec 27th (pos digital opk) but it seems i was wrong. i have had pos opks before and no ovulation. This month i have had a positive opk yesterday hopefully ill ovulate this time.

Welcome comotion! So sorry about your loss :( FX you do ovulate and this is your month!
I just did an EDD calculator and according to it, if o happened when I think my EDD is my DS's 3rd birthday! I wish this TWW would be over already!

Does anyone else feel like the period week and build up to O flys by but the TWW drags by sooooo slow. Ugh I have a stock pile of Internet cheapies and a couple of FRERs and can't wait to start testing!!!

It does take forever, goldeelox!

I'm a little puzzled about my cycle. I got a positive OPK for the third day in a row... Still getting EWCM too.

Thanks girls! I'm thinking it was ovulation, I didn't have this feeling previous cycles but I just came off bcp 3 cycles so I may not have been ovulating until this cycle I'm thinking?

Anyway excited I'm now in the tww! We bded everyday except once since New Year's Eve so hopefully that increases our odds!! Now to try and not go crazy symptom spotting!

Emichilida- Last month I had 10 days of positve OPKs. 4 days during o time, and right before my dreaded AF another 6. Just keep dancing!:)
Catlady- BCP make everything whacko, you are right probably just now regulating out.
Baby dust to all!!!

Catlady,

That's great news! Good luck on not symptom spotting. It never quite works out, huh? Luckily, we can all obsess over our symptoms on here.

Last night, DH and I BDed and when I went to the restroom afterward, I started getting pretty sharp cramps in my very lower abdomen. Could have been oculation pains (much later than I anticipated) or maybe my cervix is sensitive during O time? I just hope it's not ovarian cysts! That will really mess up my chances of getting a BFP.

My friend who is prone to ovarian cysts just got a bfp after really not trying that hard, they were only trying since August, and he was away for work a lot of the time, she wasn't using temping or opks or anything.

Crazycatlady,

Thanks for sharing that! It makes me feel a little better.

I think I'm finally out of my fertile window. Had sticky CM today and my CP was low. BDed for the final time in the window, so now to sit and wait for BFP or BFN.

Same timeline as me! My left side hurt again today so we bded again incase I ovulated today rather than yesterday, I'll make sure we bd next couple days just to be safe but I think I'm officially counting down now. I plan to test jan 23. When are you thinking of testing emchilada?

Catlady,

Originally I was going to test on the 19th, but since I may have Oed later than I thought, it will probably be the 23rd for me if AF doesn't show! We will see if I can hold out that long!

Went to a basketball game last night and felt horribly nauseous the entire game. I am chalking it up to the heat in the arena. But I threw up three times (tmi) after people kept walking by with hot dogs. Of course my husband immediately said- you're pregnant! (Happened last pregnancy!) fingers crossed this is a sign, and not some horribly delayed onset flu!!!

Goldeelox,

Probably too soon to tell BUT that sounds really promising! Do you normally have nausea during your LP? I sometimes get it a bit, but never so bad I throw up. If I were you, I'd be thinking the same as your husband!

Hi ladies! I am having some extreme nausea as well goldeelox! I threw up 3 times today too! All because of smelly foods which NEVER happens to me. Also I am a type 1 diabetic and i have been having wacky sugars. Started getting really emotional after watching Jumanji today too, strange lol. My DH said he thinks I am pregnant because of how I have been acting, so lets hope hes right!! GL ladies cant wait for all our BFPs this month!!!

hip hop, I totally understand- things are getting whacky around here. I seriously was crying watching and Erin Condren commercial. Who cries over Life Planners? Apparently this girl!!! Fingers crossed for you!
Emchilada, sometimes I get waves of nausea, but not like last night. I honestly thought I was coming down with the flu. Which if that was the case, I have chased it away diffusing all of my oils! As of now I am chalking it up to the heat. And if you can hold out for the 23, you are much stronger than me. With my son I got a BFP on 7DPO, and a positive digi on 8DPO. So I have a serious problem holding out past the 5th or 6th day. I have 50 IC calling my name. I will probably POS tomorrow. Just because I clearly am a POS addict!

Good Luck Girls! Hoping, Wishing and Praying for our BFPs this month!!!

I caved and tested haha my ic had a really faint pink so i took a frer. I think I have bad line eye but I see a shadow irl. I took it out to examine the antibody strip and I cant tell if theres color or not :/ i honestly could be 8 dpo, or 1dpo so its probably a BFN :/ wish i was charting to know for sure!
20150111_214056.jpg

20150111_214935.jpg

Hard to see anything from those pics, I find the ones with the line so difficult , I like the ones that say yes or no but so expensive!

I know so hard to wait! I don't know for sure how many dpo I am either but I'm going with 2dpo and I'm already impatient!

I may have line eye but something caught my eye in those pics!! However FRER make me nuts with the bright white antibody strip. It is torture!!!! Fingers crossed. I caved and tested too, I threw it in the bin after the mark. BFN so far! Baby dust ladies!

How many dpo are you goldeelox?

Hiphiphooray it's got to be our month! That dec thread was lucky I swear!

Crazycatlady- don't laugh, 4 maybe 5. I don't temp, just go based on CM and OPKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->