O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

I don't temp either, and don't even use opks! So I'm even less aware of when I oed! I'm thinking probably 2 days ago based on my cycle length and symptoms.

It's hard to tell in that picture, but test again tomorrow to see if you get anything stronger! If you did implant, it probably hasn't had enough time to release a detectable amount of hCG.

Sounds like a bunch of us are in the same boat with our O date. Mine was anywhere from 5 to 2 days ago.

Here is mine from this morning. Hopefully it is still too early!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 13
Goldielox can you see something irl? I totally am seeing a shadow but I cant tell if it is color or not. FX for us all!!
AFM I tested with fmu and it was BFN. It was a wonky test though all ripped up
20150112_101240.jpg

Hey ladies! Sorry for the late response; I had a crazy weekend at work.

It definitely sounds like many of us are in the same spot with not being completely positive on our ovulation dates. I actually temp most months and STILL can't say with certainty what day I'm ovulating. :dohh:

Anyway, I'm sorry that goldeelox and hiphophooray have been feeling nauseas. I hope it turns into something! I can't quite see anything on the pictures yet, but keep testing!

I'm only 4dpo today (give or take a few days), and I'm already itching to test too! I hope to see some BFPs in here soon! :dust:

Do any on this thread already have kiddos? Who is TTC #1?

We are trying for our first! I'm interested to know the size of everyone's families!

That shadow was throwing me too! Something is there, I am sure it is probably just the antibody strip.
I have a DS who is two, as well!

Babydust to everyone, whether it be the first or second!

Have any of you read any articles on avoiding cold foods during the luteal phase? I was looking at some last night and am thinking of giving it a shot since it won't do any harm. Here is one of the articles. It also says foods with beta carotene and pineapple are good:

https://www.parenting.com/article/what-eat-conceive

Hi everyone - can I join you pretty please?! :blush:

I got a positive OPK on 6th Jan, therefore assuming I ovulated on 7th, making me 5dpo.

We DTD 4th/5th/6th.. hoping we caught that egg!!

All the symptoms I've had are very similar to AF but who knows! This is our 1st cycle TTC. Last cycle was NPNT. Trying for baby #1

What symptoms have you guys had? I haven't noticed anything unusual. Anything I have noticed I think it's all in my head! Irritability today, tiredness, dizziness and some twinges 1-2dpo in my right groin.

I haven't had a temp rise on my BBT chart but it's my first cycle tracking and charting so I'm trying to be positive and put it down to operator error!

How are you all feeling?

Welcome, Lottie!

I haven't had many symptoms, here. A few twinges near my belly button, but I've had those before in months that I got a BFN...so I'm not going to get to excited about them! If anything, it's still too early for me to notice anything (I'm somewhere between 5 and 2 DPO.) We will see what happens in the coming days!

Oh well keep us posted how you get on.... Fx, stay positive!

Hi Lottie,
I am trying not to symptom spot. I have had waves of nausea over the last 3 days but I am attributing it to the crazy temps here. It is super cold outside, and everyone has their heat so high. It is hard not to have hot flashes and feel queasy. I am having some weird left sided pelvic pain, but who knows that could simply be the fact that AF is coming?! Fingers crossed for all of us though!

I'm ttc #1 too!

No major symptoms, but I'm trying to be good about symptom spotting too. I've had abdominal pain during bd last two days, don't know what that's about. And a touch of nausea last couple days after meals. I think it may be too early for anything though. I think I'm either 8dpo or more likely 3dpo.

I'm ttc #1 too!

No major symptoms, but I'm trying to be good about symptom spotting too. I've had abdominal pain during bd last two days, don't know what that's about. And a touch of nausea last couple days after meals. I think it may be too early for anything though. I think I'm either 8dpo or more likely 3dpo.

I had abdominal pain from BDing a few days ago! That's why I think I may have Od late....that possibly the pain was from ovulation. I was cramping in my lower abdomen for about an hour after Bding.

I did read where some women said it could be due to a sensitive cervix, which occurs around the time of ovulation. For me, it only happened if we did it in certain positions.

Yeah that's why I think maybe I'm only a couple days past ovulation, it was more severe pain two days ago and I had pain in one side and a day or two before that it felt like af was coming.

Ok, so I need a little help!

My CP has been low, firm, closed the past few days. My CM has been very sticky-- nowhere near EWCM. Makes sense considering I ovulated last week and had all the signs of it. BUT I got another positive OPK, yesterday. Haven't tested yet, today, but what could be going on?!

That happened to me last month. OB swears women have peaks other times throughout the month and some women have enough to test positive. He said that's why it is recommended to check for ovulation signs with OPKs. I had about 6 days of positives the week before AF. Many things can cause an LH surge, hopefully this is the start of a BFP for you!

Hi, I o'ed on the 8th I think, so 5dpo, had cramping, groin pains, nausea....but probably nothing

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->