• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

I had a positive opk about 6 dpo, i thought i may be oing late seeing my shadows now i wonder if it picked up some hcg? The dr at the ER told me they definitely can detect even before an hpt because they don't have a specific # to look for like hpt !! FX for you!

I hope this is another lucky thread and we get our bfps this month!

I'm dying of anticipation!

Me too crazycatlady! Last month was sure lucky for a lot of ladies! would love to have a bump buddy thread for late September/ early October babies with all of us!!

Here are my more recent tests,still seeing a shadow irl but im nervous about it. Have a thread in test section called 8 dpo maybe frer (I think) with wayy more pics by I wont flood this thread with them all :haha:

Attachments

• 20150113_161011-1-1.jpg
    20150113_161011-1-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150113_113134-1.jpg
    20150113_113134-1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20150113_115042.jpg
    20150113_115042.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 14
I tested with an OPK again today and the test line was really light. I have no idea what the deal is since I'm fairly certain it couldn't be delayed ovulation.

I get pretty dark test lines a few days leading up to and after O. Maybe I just have higher levels of lh? Hopefully that won't affect my chances of a BFP!

Hiphophooray,
I've heard that as well but have also heard that it's a myth. Here's to hoping it's true and could mean a BFP!

My opk was actually really light yesterday and today, diluted but I still dont think I o'd 6dpo with these shadowy lines but I guess we will see! I have heard some ladies get random lh surges through the TWW tho.. GL tho!!!!

I've never used opks so don't know much about them. I'm making sure we are still bding pretty much every day on the off chance I was wrong and am oing late, want to make sure I'm covering my bases!

I like that idea hiphiphooray!

Ive had medium-to-light opks for the last few days. I'm 7dpo today and feel a bit like AF is on her way :(

Ive been feeling a bit more queasy the past few days which is not really normal... not been this queasy in a long time!

Ive been feeling a little bit crampy.. implantation at 7dpo??

Still feeling a bit snappy and ive had lots of lotion cm. Keep thinking the witch is here!! Shes not due til Sunday at the earliest! Negative hpt yesterday, havnt taken one today.. resisting the urge!

I dont feel pregnant :-( Anyone else had symptoms?

Lottie,

How soon before AF do you normally get AF symptoms?

I've had a little dizziness the past couple of days, every now and then, but Ive had it in other TWWs with BFNs.

What is creamy CM in like? I always read about it but am not quite sure when I get it.

I'm going to join in! Got my + OPK on 1/8/15. I'm sure I was ovulating 1/9/15 when DH and I were grocery shopping!
I ovulated on CD 18. Last month I ovulated CD 15. Currently 4dpo!

Lottie,

I've had a little dizziness the past couple of days, every now and then, but Ive had it in other TWWs with BFNs.

What is creamy CM in like? I always read about it but am not quite sure when I get it.

My C reamy CM is like lotion. It feels smooth, thick, and looks like white lotion!

Thanks for joining, Westernmama!

Keep us posted on your signs and symptoms, and feel free to start convos to help us pass the time!

Right now, just tons and tons of creamy cm. And today I have some light pelvic cramping. I track my CM and symptoms on Ovia. Next month, if I don't get my :bfp: I plan on tracking bbt on Ovia as well!

I do the same on ovia, Westernmama! I've been putting off BBT, but may do it next month. Hopefully, we won't have to!

TMI ladies but I just had the biggest glob of white ewcm? It was so strange. Not clear like my normal ewcm and SO much more than usual for me. I am still getting what looks like faint lines on frer but I am having weird cramping/pain left side. I am considering going to the ER because of the pain its pretty bad! Maybe they'll draw bloods if they cant find anything wrong! :haha:

Lottie,

Ive never really taken much notice of my pre-AF symptoms, apart from cramping the day before. I just had a very mild episode of cramping for like 5mins? I probably get it every month but have never taken notice!!

Its literally like a thin lotion, like a diluted moisturiser or something... just white creamy stuff ew! TMI but ive had very little in my underwear, but lots when i checked my cm.

Ive probably never noticed my symptoms before because this is our first cycle charting etc x

I'm gonna hop in and I think I am 4dpo...the wait is killing me haha.

I just have this funny feeling that I am preggers. and I am having creamy cm which might not be related at all.

I don't know why but I feel as though I am.

I'm gonna hop in and I think I am 4dpo...the wait is killing me haha.

I just have this funny feeling that I am preggers. and I am having creamy cm which might not be related at all.

I don't know why but I feel as though I am.

Keep positive!! How long have you been TTC for?

We were NTNP this month but after this I will be WTT again :(

But according to my last period date and how my cycle normally is...I should've O'd on the 10th or 11th.

I'm hoping that this it and I won't have to wait anymore. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->