Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Nope, I still giggle at "fags"

LOVED all the pics ladies!! Whit - you are one sick girl with some of the ones you posted!

Seems like most of you could use some :hugs: Hope everyone starts feeling better soon! (sorry I'm too lazy to address all of you individually - doesn't mean I love you any less!)

No plans tonight - just date night tomorrow. Maybe husband and I will go to Chilli's and get us some 2 for $20 (Meal for 2 people for $20 I always get half a rack of ribs, cheese and bacon fries!), maybe I'll even take off my shirt!

Ok, so first the flipping off pic. Fell asleep on dad and just had to flip the world off.
DSC07337.jpg

Adorable pictures of how he would sleep.

DSC06670.jpg DSC06742.jpg

I LOVED how angry he used to look sometimes. This is one of my fav pics!

DSC06736.jpg

:wave: You're a brave one too. These bitches bite :haha:

It's only love bites no need to be afraid. https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/sbiting_100-100.gif?w=15&h=15

Spunky, you let your baby sleep in the nude!

Neko - he was sleeping on me and he was born in June - it was 100 degrees outside and almost 80 inside he was plenty warm! :)

My son is bigger than me and my "baby" is a walking, talking toddler. https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/ssad_100-118.gif?w=19&h=19

No Whit we all do.... MD the most tho, she is one bad ass ho! :haha: Whats pissed you off, I'll go look

Yanks, we have 'Celebrity Big Brother' on over here at the moment and there are these playboy bunny twins on called Karissa and Kristina who really think they're the shit. Are they well known over there? :shrug:

Nothing really has made me mad, just kind of a ..ayfs? :winkwink: figure that one out, biiiatches!

I firmly believe that a lot of people would take the time to post

"OH MY GOSH MY BABY IS GUSHING BLOOD FROM THEIR EARS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO"

before they would take their kids to the hospital. OR My baby is gushing blood, getting ready to take him to the hospital, what should I do.

:rofl:

are you fucking serious?

I don't get annoyed by BC, I find it amusing.

Maybe it's certain posters I get annoyed with. I'd be a bad MOD. :blush:

Yeah, I know what you mean... kind of. Its a very useful forum but I hope noone relies on instead of seeking medical advice. The trimester forums are better for that, everyone was always telling everyone to call the MW!

Nat, you mean she pinched you or launched at your nip mouth first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->