Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

DB - Love that pic of Ava. Hope Mason get's discharged soon.

Joshua use to look like he was sword fighting in his sleep...I'll see if I can find a pic

Too many people join the forum to go on about hollow earth, its yawn now. Then lots of angry noobs going on about how the earth is round - nobody ever gets it til they've been there for a while *sigh*

They are so wrong. The earth is slightly pear shaped. It bulges around the middle like a fat dude.

Definitely hollow though. And filled with marshmallows.

Still at working, using my mental powers not to puke.

mmmm marshmallow earth

I think someone has done a stinky :sick:

Too many people join the forum to go on about hollow earth, its yawn now. Then lots of angry noobs going on about how the earth is round - nobody ever gets it til they've been there for a while *sigh*

They are so wrong. The earth is slightly pear shaped. It bulges around the middle like a fat dude.

Definitely hollow though. And filled with marshmallows.

Still at working, using my mental powers not to puke.

Maybe these noobs need to talk to the Flying Spaghetti Monster about this!

Neko, what do you do as a job? Go home, you are ill!!!

Ah, baby shit. I just love it

I am the accounts receivable department. We are a big company. :haha:
Why go home, then I have 2 sick kids running all over me.

Nat is talking about Maria, right?

I spoke too soon about Maria being well behaved. She grabbed my nipple (not wearing a bra) while I was changing her nappy and clamped on - OUCH!

That sounds................. pleasant

Yeah Neko.. you go home!

Damn, if I wasn't wearing a bra, I'd be picking my boobs up from my knees :holly:

I'm drinking a bottle of water and letting my stomach settle before leaving. I haven't puked on the side of a road since I was 17, no plans on doing it again.

Am I the only US lady who giggles when somebody uses the word fags when talking about cigarettes?
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...d-pram-ebay-smells-fags-can-get-rid-help.html
I saw the thread title and wondered how a stroller could smell like two dudes having sex. Dunno how to get rid of that smell. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->