Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

She pinched me, proper nipple twister :(

Alright bitches, time for sauna. GSIAC.

:haha: Maria already doing titty twisters.

Poor you though, i'm dreading those days!

Do you get to go sit in a sauna everyday? I'm jealous :|

I'm surprised that GSIAC has been untainted by llamas.

GSIALC has quite a ring to it...

Off to see who pissed off Whit....

No Whit we all do.... MD the most tho, she is one bad ass ho! :haha: Whats pissed you off, I'll go look

Yanks, we have 'Celebrity Big Brother' on over here at the moment and there are these playboy bunny twins on called Karissa and Kristina who really think they're the shit. Are they well known over there? :shrug:

:rofl: I know I get easily annoyed in general. I have a highly tuned "bullshit meter" and people set it off ALL THE TIME... but i know I am like that and so I hold myself in check a lot.

That being said, Nat- I also find it amusing as well. Some of the shit in there borders on the ludicrous.

Whit- it doesn't cease to amaze me when people come onto ANY online forum and ask serious medical advice.

" My baby just took a big fart and her anus exploded.. what do I do almighty forum wizards???"-- Do you REALLY need someone to tell you what to do?

Whit, there are certain posters that annoy me too, but I figure it's even because I know I sure annoy the shit out of some people too. :rofl:

You REALLY annoy me, medical doctor. I should just call you house from now on. The same one that annoys me, annoys you. :haha:

but i get sucked innnnn.

You REALLY annoy me, medical doctor. I should just call you house from now on. The same one that annoys me, annoys you. :haha:

but i get sucked innnnn.

Oh my... I wanna check this out...

I saw it and I can see your point.

This is my new favorite song.. it's on Boomerang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRRl5XQXfTI

I'm going to buy a vacuum today, so excited! I have refused to vacuum because our old $35 vacuum was crap. (we had hardwood floors and only used it for rugs, but our new house has carpet in the bedrooms) We got $ from the county for all the crap the sewer backup ruined. New sheets and towels (our old ones were ruined to keep the sewage from going through the house) are also going to be bought soon! Nothing for me specifically, just stuff for the house to replace old/ruined items.

Not every day Whit, would burn through far too much firewood that way!

Yay for a new vacuum! I just tried to vacuum and the damn thing wouldn't turn on. Oh well, at least I tried...

:wave: Where are you crazy bitches? Got my vacuum! Will use it once husband is home and can watch the James.

I'm..... around.

Using your new vacuum? That's something to look forward to!:winkwink:

What kind you get? A dyson- they're the Donald Trump of vacuums yo.

LOL

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shark-Na...m-with-Premium-Pet-Accessories-NV22L/14895651

We have 2 dogs, so I wanted one that wasn't too expensive but could handle all the fur!
Great reviews on Walmart, and almost 800 reviews on Amazon raving about it!

Well, tell us how it is .. because I have A LOT of animals!

How many animals do you have?

I have 2 black lab mixes!

2 dogs and three cats... but to be fair.. all 5 of the animals here probably equal your two.

I have a yorkie and a Morkie(maltese yorkie mix) and two cats that are pretty tiny because they used to be homeless.. the one is a fatass though.

whew that took a while!!!

Neko- you are puking now too? hahah geezus!! Do you think you should maybe see a doc already ? or ovverated?

Whit- I get annoyed by that shit too!!! People do it on FB all the time, like why fb it, before you actually do something about it, when its serious... so stupid. ...BTW.. do i have you on FB?

Nat- what do you do when Maria hurts you? :rofl: do you put her in a cage?

Lindz- sorry to hear your little guy has to have a surgery!!! They are just blah to go through, but once the actual surgery is over, you feel the relief!! Hope everything goes ok.

I have one cat- and hes a fat ass :rofl: but we love him, AVa can jump on him all day long, he doesn't mind, she even had a nap on him once! LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->