Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I have a single brat 'Tabitha' or Tabby for short who is just past 8 months :)

Oh yes, Corrine. I have Corrine.......Drama Queen she is.

i have James, one of the lonely boys on this thread

Hey, ive just found this while browsing the groups and discussions (I was looking to see if there was some sort of debate going on.)

I don't know how to wave! But im Hollie, 23 and I have four children!

You do seem like a nice bunch! With a good sense of humour might i add? ;)

Thanks sapphire, thats 1 of my favourite pics of him, spunky James now has 5 more boys on the thread with him lol lots of wee girls on this thread, all beautiful as well :D

This is not a good site to be on when your trying to finish an essay....oops

:wave: Hollie! Your LOs have beautiful names :) My lil girl is called Holly, great name!

Did you want to put a photo on your avatar? You click on user CP (near the top of the page) then you can edit your avatar :thumbup:

is it normally quiet of an evening? spose its with all the different times lol 3 uk on chatting at the minute lol

Welcome- We have two shifts as it were... Uk and North America.

just wondering if my signature has went on that i just done. these never work for me lol

what am i doing wrong with these things??

Wow, I have type 5 whole lines of my essay in an hour. I obviously need to disconnect my internet.

But then again, where will my sources of wisdom come from?

Its a tough one.

The evoloution of vetinary medicine. About 30 words down, another 2970 to go. I have untill 9am Monday morning. Being a typical student, I will probably still be up at 2.30am with another two thousand or so words to write, no biggy. Thats what caffeine is for.

And spunky, what a name LOL! I obviously had no imagination what so ever when coming up with mine.

Im jealous...California. Im sat here with the heating on full, a fan heater and the fire going.

definatly not the best thing to do internet and study, you no you will get no work done lol I see you have a wee 1 just 2 weeks old :) congrats :)

2 weeks? ooohhhh a teeny, tiny one.

My daughter is now 13 months and my son is 12. No more little ones here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->