Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Hey :D thanks for the welcome, I see everyone is from all over the place lol Its absoloutly freezing in Belfast tonight, brrrr I hate it, always say I should of been born in a warm country not the UK lol

It's pretty warm today here.. I have the windows open. Come to balmy Virginia.

Your son is super cute! How old are your bunch?

Amazing and crazy lol they are 15 14 11, coming 9, and my wee surprise is 19 months

Thats quite an old picture, really should update it, thankyou though hes a wee cutie :D

I can't imagine having quite a spread of boys! I love that you call him your wee surprise!

I love having all boys, would be hopeless with girls lol I never expected to be having another so hes my wee surprise lol

We have discussed and will allow this thread to be reopened with the understanding that if ANY further cross-posting (referencing other threads on the forum in here) occurs it will be shut down immediately and removed with no warning.

First off thank you for re-opening! We love this place! :happydance:

This is an honest question.

So we are not allowed to talk about any of the thread topics at all? Sometimes I talk about something, but then find their is a thread on it? I don't want to be thought of as cross-posting because of that.

I do get yes we did talk about some of the threads, but we were just discussing it, however of course other people came in here read it and got offended, so that shall stop... yes.

I am just wondering what we can talk about then? Sometimes I want to leave my opinion in a thread, but if its not like the opinion of OP then... it turns sour:dohh:

So in that case I thought it was best that I talk about it off that thread? So as to not cause any arguments, or fights...

I would just like to get a better understanding of this cross-posting, so I don't do it anymore.. Just a little confused :shrug:

I'm sorry I was out all morning and just now seen this (actually lucky I caught this as I was really just skimming the forum).

By cross posting it means mentioning specific threads in here, complaining about them, etc. All that does is draw people to the thread (from this one to the thread in question) and create more issues generally. It also makes those posting in said thread uncomfortable because they see themselves being talked about in another area of the forum.

If I could, I would have a boy if I had another... girls are high maintenance.

Thankyou sapphire, going to see if I can find how to put another pic on, its been ages since I put that 1 on lol

Yes I find boys very easy going compared to girrls, a lot of my friends have wee girls and there hard work lol not that my boys arent either just in a different way lol

We have discussed and will allow this thread to be reopened with the understanding that if ANY further cross-posting (referencing other threads on the forum in here) occurs it will be shut down immediately and removed with no warning.

First off thank you for re-opening! We love this place! :happydance:

This is an honest question.

So we are not allowed to talk about any of the thread topics at all? Sometimes I talk about something, but then find their is a thread on it? I don't want to be thought of as cross-posting because of that.

I do get yes we did talk about some of the threads, but we were just discussing it, however of course other people came in here read it and got offended, so that shall stop... yes.

I am just wondering what we can talk about then? Sometimes I want to leave my opinion in a thread, but if its not like the opinion of OP then... it turns sour:dohh:

So in that case I thought it was best that I talk about it off that thread? So as to not cause any arguments, or fights...

I would just like to get a better understanding of this cross-posting, so I don't do it anymore.. Just a little confused :shrug:

I'm sorry I was out all morning and just now seen this (actually lucky I caught this as I was really just skimming the forum).

By cross posting it means mentioning specific threads in here, complaining about them, etc. All that does is draw people to the thread (from this one to the thread in question) and create more issues generally. It also makes those posting in said thread uncomfortable because they see themselves being talked about in another area of the forum.

Thank you for the response Vickie! Next time I will PM you as to make sure you get the question, I can see how it could easily be missed in this thread for sure!:dohh:

:hi: Janet Nice to have you here!! We really are a lovely bunch!!

My name is Mariciana ...AKA- Ciana

I have 2 brats. Mason- 5 and Ava 11 months

Nice to meet you :mamafy:

hellooo ciana, lovely welcome from u all :D
kept sayin the pic hadnt changed but it clearly has lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member