Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

How are we today?

It's Wednesday, so it's hump day!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6vgQJvfZxtU/ScFaFI7qmLI/AAAAAAAACzs/dHZk8kf7Uec/s400/humpday_with_camels.jpg

Are camels better than llamas?

Yesss!!! Trust me, its going to be WAy EASIER. you can even buy premade gluten/egg free mix!!! and you can decorate it all sweet and such..

Ill let you in on a little secret since our babies are close in age.

I am going to put cupcakes in tea cups and top icing on to make it look like cream, and those are going to be put out for everyone that comes to Ava's party. Then... the cake is going to be used for a cake smash photo shoot!!!

mmmhmmm..... Wednesday is blah.

I want some cupcakes...but I'd rather not be fat soo...

Is this better?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v_NlBL-oN9M/ThSeiI2LjLI/AAAAAAAAAmk/xcZ7g6PSNRA/s1600/05.jpg

Interesting for sure!

I like camels more than llamas, but that's just me.

I wouldn't think a cake that's missing major food parts (Which is understandable due to allergies!) would act in a similar way to a cake that would have all the normal ingredients, so I could see it not rising or falling apart. Good Luck getting the cupcakes going how you want them!

I couldn't bake a cake if my life depended on it!

Just had a chuckle at my friend, she had her little boy this morning. At the pushing stage she was hitting her DH with the G&A shouting "This is all your fault"

Also, popped into town to get a prezzie & theres a little baby boutique, so went in & found some gorgeous little sleepsuits. No price tag, asked the lady.....£53! EACH! Am I just being stingey or what? They weren't even a designer I've heard of, no gold, no platinum, no diamonds!

I don't know how much that is...... pounds converted into US dollars

A stupid egg, gluten and dairy free cake.

Having pork chops for dinner.

How about making birthday biscuits or jelly instead? and then buying a small free from everything cake, that way she would still get something homemade but you wouldnt have to stress about a recipe!
Jelly can look super if you put icing and marshmallows all over it! xx

I have a cupcake recipe that works so gonna go with that. The cake I made today was edible though, with the taste heavily disguised by coconut cream and buttercream :haha:

I saw toddler rain overalls in a shop yesterday that cost 150 euros :shock: I wanted them :blush:

£53!!!! :shock: You tightarse Yorkshire-er Linds :rofl:

I was a horrid mummy because Holly didn't have a birthday cake. I couldn't be bothered with allergy free stuff :blush:

:wave: chichestermum!

Hi ladies, I somehow came across this post and have no idea how lol but thought u seem like a nice bunch :) My names Janet im 34 and mummy to 5 gorgeous sons, I live in Belfast, how are you all? :thumbup:

Hi Janet- My name is Dana. Welcome. We love new people. I am in the United States.

:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->