Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Jess you have the best behaved baby EVER. I hate you (on paper. But not in practice). Must go and take B for a walk the damn kid will only sleep in the buggy

I hate you too Jess. :haha:

Holly is being a brat today too. Jeez, that kid knows how to chuck a tantrum :wacko:

Morning ppl.

Yes I took my pic off for a very good reason, sorry jess. hahaha

Saph- DOn't worry your free to post yours mine scared everyone hahaha!

Lindz- my kids warranty has warn out too.. BOTH of them.

Today Ava is already bein a brat, she started the day off with refusing a bottle. yay me.

Im annoyed already. :rofl:

show me the bump Canna.

Morning other mommas!

I also have a brat today, Zak wants something then he dosent want it and launches it away, very tiring when there grumpy, this day feels very long and the other boys arent even home from school yet lol why wont they go for a sleep when there clearly tired???

:hi: Your new stalker here ladies!

Flipping 'eck this thread moves too fast for me & my sleep deprived mind. The few pages I read a couple of days back were something like 370s'ish.

Anyhoo off to have a read......I'm so sad!

Hey ladies, welcome!!! hahaha... knew we would eventually sift through the ones who are like us :rofl:

Only ticket to get in here.. is you must NOT get offended.. be prepared for a lot of reading... alot of nonsense.. but some serious entertainment!!! :happydance:

Welcome...

Can't wait for MD to get on here!!!!

and cat- I believe you just cross posted? ...srry I had to :rofl:

:blush: lol im sat here staving cos i know if i move Xander will wake up. im not being a bad mummy, babies need sleep! lots and lots of sleep . . :sleep: :sleep:

Farleys are the original rusks . . .never had banana ones though. im an original girl all the way

I gave my wee ones farleys rusks, usually when they was about 5 months, used to soften them with the baby milk n spoon feed them, My other half would eat boxes of them :O There not to my taste though lol

Farleys are the rusks we get here.

I know a 50 something year old man who eats them. His youngest child is 29.

Freeakkko :wacko:

Dh likes risks, which is good coz we has a full box in the cupboard that Flynn has decided not to like

Speaking of eating baby food (sigh) had anyone tried heinz biscotti!? Omg the apple ones are amazing!!

Biscotti.... mmmmm... regular Biscotti is the shiznit.... baby Biscotti has to be yum.

:hi: Sequeena! I see you MISS.. how are you?

Heinz should be sued for mis-selling, they are absolutely nothing like real biscotti, more like slightly soft regular cookies/biscuits. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->