Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

images

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/flagypsy46/wtfwordsearch.gif

Morning guys :) ummm lovely pictures to look back on when i got up lol lots of different kind of bears :haha: think im getting a cold, my head and nose just feel eurghh :( hows everyone doing?

I am now going to the doctors as I feel very poorly, my dh has taken a day off to look after Rella :(

Ohhh dear mummy2b, hope your feeling better soon, nothing worse than feeling ill, hope the doc can sort you out :)

Interesting night ladies? :rofl:

Ciana you ho, I know you're in Canada. Canada/USA is all the fucking same to us, you still spell weird :rofl: I love you really whorebags

Morning Janet and mummy2be :)

Hope your doc apt goes ok mummy2be

Morning! Hows everyone?

How every goes ok at Docs Mummy2B

I'm at a funeral this aft :sad:

Cheers Saph....I have a feeling there maybe huge arguments though....

It's my Nanas brother. His Wife & Kids hadn't seen him years (Wife lived down the road from the Home, kids live in Aus) yet me & Nana use to go every week to see him in the Home. When he took a downturn & went into Hospital, my Nana went everyday to hold his hand. My dad emailed the son to say the hospital had put him on 'end of life' care, the Son rang the hospital & told them not to tell my nana anything as they were next of kin....when he died, his Wife put a bit in the newspaper saying "we miss you, from loving wife, loving kids etc" Never mentioned my nana at all. He had been in Hospital 3 weeks before he died, his Wife was visiting the kids in Aus & she never came bk to UK until he died.

Hugs to Lindsay (I'm on my phone so don't know how to use the symbol)

I have tonsilitus with laryngitis (excuse the spelling) I'm back in bed feeling rubbish. Paul gone into work and took Rella with him... I miss my baby and want to give her a cuddle but daren't incase it's contagious :( bad day..

Can anyone recommend a good tv series I can send Paul to blockbusters for?

wow do u people really play chess? ! Eek poor you, get sex and the city!

Hope there isn't any drama Linds.

Hope you feel better soon mummy, I would get a boxset of silent witness or waking the dead. I'm a bit partial to a gruesome crime story :blush:

Mummy, not sure if they would have it...but Game Of Thrones is brilliant. (or download it :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->