Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I can watch gruesome since I had Rella (weird!!)

What's game of thrones about? - just roughly

what about criminal minds or csi or dexter or something like that?
me and flynn hardly watch anything where no one is getting murdered, odd child?
although for some reason this morning he is perfectly happy to watch cbeebies! he's getting relay excited rolling round the floor squealing at it, usually he ignores it, I've had a check tho and in the night gardens not coming on, he's terrified of iggle piggle lol

hope you feel better soon, nice of your oh to look after lo to let you have s break to feel better, best i get when I'm ill is "don't bother doing the washing this week, it'll still be there next week when you feel better"
well fecking thanks lol

Game of thrones is kind of Medieval Battle & Dragons but there is more to it than that, hard to describe really. It has Sean Bean in it & Mark Addy. It is based on the books in the series "Song for Fire & Ice."

Good luck today Lindsay, nothing worse than a funeral to bring out trouble :(

Ahh mummy2b that sounds awful, hope you feel better soon, no idea about boxsets though cos I never really watch the tv..

Tanya had to laugh at ur sympathetic husband lol

Urgh, it must be crap having to look after a baby when your ill. I just woke up with a cold and im feeling sorry for myself lol. *Mardy* :dohh:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that is all.....

maybe i will wake sometime soon. Where is the kettle?

phew...just finished reading through most of these pages.pmsl at all the random conversations..will totally be coming back here,all u ladies are bloody hilarious :)

:haha: I would love to get a wax. I just try and keep it neat down there for now. Alex is passed out on my lap. I'm waiting for DH to get off work and he's getting sent to get me some hot dogs :rofl:

I used to work with a woman who wore cycling shorts under her cozzy coz she didnt believe in trimming, I dread to think how bad it'd have to be to need shorts to the knee to swim! She also had a tash tho and according to rumer (I can never spell that) she could eat an apple through a letterbox.. She was our manager and no one liked her, her nickname was magnum pi. I'm not an evil bully really but she was a total bitch, she got secret santas banned coz someone bought her a moustach trimmer and wax strips...

I used to run a youth group at a housing complex in California and the coordinator there was from Germany and she didn't shave her underarms :sick: I wouldn't have minded if she didn't wear tank tops (vest tops) :lol:

Holy crap! I just noticed Flynn is nearly 7 months old!
Doesn't seem two mins since I was sat in a hospital bed bleeding profusely into a towel while trying to wipe some of the gunge off the baby as the entire family was descending!

How did he get so big?

lol we do daddy baby swimming lessons - xander gets to swim, and i can have a jungle if i want to!

we spend all of our pregancy keeping everything trim (which is no small task with a belly the size of a small country) i think ive earned the right to have a forest for a while if i want to! :haha:

:haha: DH would love to go, but he's working :(. We have another class on Saturday mornings so DH can go if he wants, but he's a lazy poo :rofl:

I never bothered trimming while I was pregnant coz I couldn't reach then spent half my labour apologising for the bush to every tom dick and Harry that wanted to look up my faff!

lol i went re veet route - but i was so huge i could barely reach without some creative positioning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->