Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I tried very once but it sortve melted the hair and freaked me out, I binned it lol

ive heard a few people say that but i didnt have a problem. i would never have managed a razor anyway lol.

i don't like the whole hair melting thing either

Foof burning... not a very nice thought lol

how have u ladies ended up talking about bushes and gorilla women lol ive just got zak to sleep, hopefully he will stay there for an hr at least, oh and i am always shaved, even when pregnant, cldnt stick it if it got bushy llf

I mentioned swimming and it went downhill :rofl:

Anyone ever skinny dipped?

the sight of me in a swimsuit is scary enough without the need for skinny dipping!!

Too cold to skinny dip here but with all the hair i seem to have im sure id be ok :D

ozzieshunnie - if you have surely it was in america??

i cant imagine too many chances to skinny dip in scotland!!

Lots of times! Middle of winter too in an ice hole with my MIL :rofl:

i shaved foof while in labour. ridicuolus and pointless i now realise. A) I missed loads and ended up with patches B) the MW really DO NOT care about ow trimmed you are

oh god cat. i just woke up and read that- i need to go back to bed .. uve put scary pics in my head for the day :rofl:

saph- yess much love hoe!

Lindz:hugs:

and the rest of ya... Morning bitchesss!!!

TGIF :rofl:

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/395263_258972320839899_208877045849.jpg

Cat- matters to me.

Partay Momma's :rofl:

Anyways back to raising frugal kids <3

:hugs: for Lindsey

*uses will power* Will not snicker at work about catlover's misshaven foof.

ozzie, This thread always goes downhill fast. Something in the water here.

Serious question for Lindsey. How does the Game of Thrones series compare to the book. I loved, loved the books, I am such a reader. I got rid of HBO a year ago so I've never seen the series. Is it worth hunting down or will it destroy my book loving mind. The movies are never the same.

I've had the lovely bones in my sky planner since christmas because i want to read the book and i dont want the film to ruin it. But i still want to watch the film. lol im a nightmare with books that get turned into films, i can never decide which way round to do it.

ooh you have to read first, I much prefer picturing it / the characters in my imagination... wacthing film first really ruins it IMO

i agree, and i always end up reading the book first.

but then the film is never as good, and i always get a bit mad cos the characters dont look right!

The only way I can enjoy the movie is watching it before reading the book. Otherwise all I do is pick the movie apart about what they left out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->