Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Nat the pics are adorable!!!! :hugs: Thanks for sharing!

Up at 5am again. Awesome

Attachments

• tired-mommy.jpg
    tired-mommy.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
lol on this thread i learn a new and exciting insult every day!

lol its much better than my staple - twastard! i may try that one out on my sister later. shes always threatening to kick me in the ****!

twastard eh? might have to use that one sometime

Good Morning Ladies, OH is being a Twatstard (ty for new word lil pixie) I think later i may be lifting the patio.... sooooo fed up

big breathe, gonna be a crabby one today

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/sulumac/419008_313972195322459_244753448911001_904626_2066814099_n.jpg

You ladies still go too fast!
Fab pictures of Maria!!

I like twastard. My hubby was moaning straight away that he missed being able to sleep long and all, as he had to get up with Soph at 6 am :haha:.

Sophie is doing great, she's now crawling on hands and knees, pulling up on any furniture or leg she can find and then she stands banging her hands on everything or preferably a toy she has on hard surfaces making lots of noise. Great fun!

Last night it snowed lots! So now we're stuck in the house without food except for sweeties and cookies etc... Sucks for my diet :(!

You ladies still go too fast!
Fab pictures of Maria!!

I like twastard. My hubby was moaning straight away that he missed being able to sleep long and all, as he had to get up with Soph at 6 am :haha:.

Sophie is doing great, she's now crawling on hands and knees, pulling up on any furniture or leg she can find and then she stands banging her hands on everything or preferably a toy she has on hard surfaces making lots of noise. Great fun!

Last night it snowed lots! So now we're stuck in the house without food except for sweeties and cookies etc... Sucks for my diet :(!

when Eva started crawling it was one of the most exciting moments of my life. lol

Yay clever Sophie!!!

Go play in the snow, that'll burn the calories from all the sweeties and cookies you're gonna eat...

I've decided not to go vote today as me and OH have realised our votes will just cancel each other out :haha:

I love the snow! I really wanted to make a baby snow angel but my family think its child abuse :-( I was gonna put his snow suit on him!!

He's got a cold now too so there's no way I can justify playing in the snow.

:saywhat: Making a snow angel is child abuse? :growlmad: I'm sorry, but I HATE people that say things like that are child abuse!

I made a baby snow angel with Maria a few weeks ago. Going out in the cold is good for colds, or it prevents them, can't remember which.

when Eva started crawling it was one of the most exciting moments of my life. lol

I know!! It's so cute I can watch her do it for an hour and still not get bored with seeing her do it :haha:.

I should go play in the snow, but I've got a headache :( and have to do online shopping while Sophie has been taking 45 minutes already to eat a cracker!

Must be a good cracker, savouring every bite!

We don't have snow :( DAMN NORTH SEA! We are off to a birthday party today for twin girls that are turning two! It's the first birthday party Alex has ever been to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->