Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I think as they get bigger and develop more personality, we get more attached, if you get what I mean?

I'm finding myself more attached to Alex too! :)

Love those pics Lauki, they're beautiful!

Hungry Caterpillar was popular when I was a kid. My mum sent the book over to Maria for her birthday.

As babies get older they become more of a person. It's much easier to love a person, than "the baby".

Xander is a bit easier to look after now that he smiles all the time, but I'm looking forward to him reaching for me or showing a preference for me (I hope lol) right now as long as he's not in his crib he's happy no matter who's got him

Lauki - Those pics are beautiful of Sophie! I'm glad you've had such a lovely time bonding with her lately. Don't know what it is, I've always liked James, but in the alst couple weeks I feel like my heart has grown so much with my love for him (CORNY). I was missing him last night while he slept.

Thanks!

That's exactly how I feel :)!
She's just reacting to things I do, she started laughing and I can play with her for an hour, just face to face and neither of us get bored!

It's great! I'm sure my love for her will only grow bigger (haha even cornier!!)

Urgh, got the rotten hv coming tomorrow. Think I might print a few of whits choice pics and stick them in every page of my red book. Think she'd get the hint??

Go for it. Just cancel her, you don't have to have her come round.

Some fool gave me their facebook login. What shall I post as them?

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/yoda1366/****-face-glamour-layout.gif

I posted that he is gay.

I have toothache. FML.

toothaches are the devil. I hate them almost more than my MIL! :rofl: and that is ALOT!

https://www.babynameworld.com/hip h..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Shizzle my nizzle road dawgs....

My next baby's name is going to be Quanda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->