Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Im hungry too!!!! I think im losing but as i refuse to weigh myself its pretty hard lol

I had a weekend off from the diet though, i didn't go crazy but i allowed myself to have some treats. It was great.

I don't believe in diets as much :). I'm just trying to change my lifestyle. So not eating junk anymore (apart from the occasional treat) and not eating sweeties/desserts and all the bad stuff. I do treat myself on birthdays or holiday celebrations, because otherwise I know one day I'll just relapse and start eating bad again.

I cook fresh dinner every night now (and for Soph as well). Weighing really sucked at the start, but now it helps because I can see I'm actually losing weight! Slowly, but surely!

I'm trying to justify getting this
429751_318697941515064_145687608816099_995568_644650562_n.jpg

Even though DH said it's fine and just to get it :haha:

My brother said to name Alex "Jamal" cause no one would mess with a kid named Jamal Osborne :rofl:

^^^ its super cute... that justifies it!! lol

I don't believe in diets either, just trying to cut the crap out but i refuse to shop my little bit of dark chocolate. It keeps me sane, well try to keep my sane. Im trying to eat more fruit and veg. The veg bit is going great, not a fan of fruit in the winter cause im odd :p

becoming vegan made me slim right down, i also cut out processed foods and high in sugar foods.

So basically i have nothing left to eat so it made me lose weight.

I really like healthy food - I just cba cooking it!! I was supposed to start my diet at new year but so far since Xander was born I've lived on toast, biscuits and coffee. lol I know they say breast is best but I seriously doubt my baby gets much in the way of nutrients at all!!!

Your baby will steal all the good stuff from you ;)!

I'm only just starting to get the energy to cook again and I've lost oOver 10 pounds since the new year :). Hope to get down to 165 pounds at the end of the year and then we'll see from there.

Oh shit.. Supernanny is on telly. Since having a baby this woman annoys the hell out of me. She's aweful. Better change channel soon!

toast yes toast is what i live off now, i did have cereal for breakfast though and felt rather fancy.

I'm watching cooking programmes all day... No wonder I'm so hungry :(!

Lauki- Nice new pics!

And I lost about 10 pounds too... nice huh? Makes you just want to keep losing more and more doesn't it?

Thanks MD!

It sure does!! I don't want to give in now! I gained about 30 pounds since I left hubby and then I already wanted to lose 20 pounds ;)! I don't want to keep going like this because I do want another baby and then I'll end up being like 300 pounds or something if I don't lose weight now ;)!

I just want to be healthy for Soph! It's a great drive!

Well done you for losing 10 pounds! Have you got a strategy for losing weight?

i'm 33 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight, but i didn't gain alot during my pregnancy probably around the 10-15lb mark. So if you add that on i've lost more but i don't really count that.

Become vegetarian ladies, save the moo moos :mamafy: and shed some weight.

hi protein, low carbs. I am still drinking sodas though. I bet if I stopped I would lose even more.

I am the same. I need to lose about 50 now to be somewhat content with how I look. I wouldn't want to even consider having a baby at this size!

damn ppi phone messages!!!!! arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry lol

I was inspired to go try on some new jeans i had got, and i can get them on!!!!! hurts to sit down though, anyone want to get me a tummy tuck???

Vegetarian? What's that? :rofl:

lol, i know i used to be a big meat lover. It was hard at first, and it was hard for alot longer than i expected but once the weight started falling off it was a great motivation to keep going. Then after 9 months i went vegan.

I'm doing low carb too.

Using the guidelines from my little sister as sg=he went to a dietician and we're very much alike!

I couldn't do vegan, I'd then probably live on water and bread. That's not healthy for me!

My weightloss technique is breastfeeding, lol! I've never been on a diet in my entire life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->