Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Everytime I see your name I think of Cherries.. those ones in the red sauce?

Nom nom nom nom.....I'm a hungry pig.

Marachino cherries :rofl: ahahaha u kill me MD u really do!

ps- ive heard that before tho :rofl:

I'm going to have another boy and name him Deion. God of wine and revel.

If I have a boy he'll be called Aslak. For reals.

Evening here

and i think my second daughter will be shaquana, that name will take her places fo sho.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/sulumac/295735_193959200678130_126894987384552_434735_243659355_n.jpg

So what are you guys up to today?

Normally we'd have a playdate, but S might have possibly picked up Chicken Pox, so need to wait 1 more week before we go see anyone.

Soooooooooooooooooooo bored!!!!

Today Sophie was trying to climb up the TV stand, and she slipped and cut her nose :(, she screamed so loud, but later she was laughing and playing again. Before that I had accidentily smeared porridge in he hair, so she looked a bit chavvy :rofl:. She won't ever let me clean her though ,except for when she's in the bath.

i had so many errands today, i had to go to the post office, train station, bank, another child care centre and to see a friend. I'm now cooking dinner for me AND hubby because he's at footy training, i never cook him dinner because he doesn't eat my vegan meals. But tonight i'm surprising him by actually cooking chicken!! it was so revolting i nearly heaved. I managed to get it from the fridge to the oven without touching it but i could feel it through the bag it was so fleshy and i could feel it's bones *shudders*

Haha! You made chicken sound really disgusting! Sorry you had to go through that :(.

Sounds like you had a busy day. I need to clean upstairs and sort away the laundry from hubby (well he says he'll do it himself, but I'll be nice to him). I'm also sorting out the kitchen this week as we have about 58902358290358290589025 unused forks/knives/spoons/plates/bowls and other random things and it's starting to get really cluttered now. So time for a massive clearout!

Out and about for me this afternoon too. Need to go to the post office also. Ran out of hot chocolate too so will have to pick some up.

Also waiting for car garage to phone about my MOT

don't like touching raw chicken much either... i often get the kind from sainsbury that come in a tray already lol

I'm hungry! But the weight loss is going well, so I shall not give in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->