Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Lauki it was me re sleepsuit. I just wash on normal but on a delicate cycle x

Thanks! Good to know! I hate doing handwashes :haha:. I'm not exactly a domestic goddess!

Hope baby T isn't sick, Jessica!

What time is it where you ladies are right now? Hard to keep up when people are awake or asleep :haha:

That thread was ridiculous, you would have thought so, too. My initial reaction was "wtf" when I first read it. :dohh:

That thread was rediculous.. I though- How immature when I first read it :rofl:

How is she to know if the goddamn woman is pregnant or NOT by just looking at her, so what she was dressed nice... does that mean she can't be pregnant because she is not in sweats.. jeeezus...

It is 10:44 am here lol, i am wide awake and Ava is down for a nap.. yay!!! Hope it is longer than 20 mins.

15:44 here

So, 3:44 in the afternoon, right? :rofl:

I definitely have my favorite picks of the regulars and not so favorites. :haha:

I know how you feel with the naps. Sophia naps MAYBE an hour, all day long. In like, 10-15 minute segments :dohh:

Ya what I would do for Ava to have normal naps..

She is sleeping through the night better though, I guess I can't have it all... :rofl:

15:44 here

So, 3:44 in the afternoon, right? :rofl:

I definitely have my favorite picks of the regulars and not so favorites. :haha:

I know how you feel with the naps. Sophia naps MAYBE an hour, all day long. In like, 10-15 minute segments :dohh:

Yea 3:44pm :p. I'm European so follow a 24 hour clok ;).

Sophs napping hs always been rubbish, but getting better now she's older!

Sophia never falls asleep in her swing. I have to leave the house in roughly 15 minutes, was getting everything together. What does she do? Falls asleep in her swing. :dohh:

I would wait to leave if I wasn't going to an appointment.

I generally use 24hr clock. Removes the confusion.

Tabby caught a few parrots today. Small ones that kept landing on her at the zoo. Grabbed at one and actually got it and it pecked her. She didn't mind though and proceeded to catch 2 more, one virtually out of the air! Was hilarious!! She threw a strop at the end and I presumed it was because the parrots were loud, but it turned out to be because she wanted one!

That sounds so funny! I really want to take Soph to a zoo when the weather is a bit better!

You know what you're getting baby T for Christmas...better get that girl a parrot!

I just tried to post a thread and a thing came up that said it would be invisible until a mod approved it? this happened to you ladies before?

Nope, never heard of that! Maybe you used a title of thread which they thought would start people arguing? What was the topic on?

Ooooooooooh I need some juicy arguments and bitchfights :thumbup:.

haha, it was an article I read about a little boy. They posted it.

The article is about a little boy that was I think 14 days old caught a bacteria infection and they think it might be linked to a certain brand of formula and walmart was pulling that brand/type off of the shelf for the time being. Really was not trying to start a debate, I would want to know if something like that was happening, you know?

It might just start a debate. Someone using that brand thinking you're slating them for being a bad mum!

I think a thread on fluffy kittens would still somehow manage to offend someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->