Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

If that thread offends someone then...i don't know. :dohh: They would be an idiot to be offended. It's the brand of formula we started Sophia on when she was a few weeks.

I HATE fluffy cats, highly offended you would even mention them.

Eeeeeee! T took some crawling steps!!! Her legs have been doing it right for weeks, just she almost does a hand stand because her arms remain static! an hour ago she pushed forward on her knees like normal and then planted her hand firmly ahead of her, looked surprised and then did it again! Proud mummy moment! Thought she was going to crawl ages ago as she's so strong! Can do everything bar moving forward!

haha, it was an article I read about a little boy. They posted it.

The article is about a little boy that was I think 14 days old caught a bacteria infection and they think it might be linked to a certain brand of formula and walmart was pulling that brand/type off of the shelf for the time being. Really was not trying to start a debate, I would want to know if something like that was happening, you know?

I wouldn't want to know, Avery is drinking Walmart formula. :wacko:

Why wouldn't somebody want to know, it's Enfamil newborn. Tiny new babies are the worst effected by bacteria. Their immune system is immature.

Crawl, crawl, crawl baby!

Yeah, I didn't see your thread about it, but I saw the other one. Somebody is always getting butt hurt about something in here..... I personally would want to know if my baby's formula was tainted....

I think I might put Corrine on the pre-made Formula. It actually looks like it might be cheaper. I can get a 6 pack of 32oz bottles of Similiac Advance for $40.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks

Indian Thriller... God Bless Bollywood.

Go T! Sophie is still only moving her legs and falling flat on her face the whole time :haha:.

I can't watch the video now as Sophie is eating a banana and noises distract her!

So is there anything you ladies do get upset from?

Personally I can't stand racism! It makes me livid!

Well done tabby!!! LO's fave method of movement is multiple rolls, usually ending up in the kitchen :dohh:

lots of things i can't stand lol, but nothing springing to mind,:dohh: whats everyone up to for xmas? i am trying to pack at moment to go to my mothers tomorrow, then off to in laws on 28th

:xmas6::xmas8::xmas16:

I'm sat on the floor atm surrounded by so many toys and a shouting baby!

We're spending the whole Christmas at the inlaws. I made a list for Sophie what to pack (JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ a baby needs a lot of stuff!!) and I'll be packing tomorrow. We're not expected till 4.30/5pmish and it's only a 10 minute drive, so I've got the whole day to sort why hubby plays with our chickie!

OH working today and we are going in the morning so I'm trying to entertain LO at same time. Not fun!!!

The 'A' word.
Religion (I'm a militant atheist)
Any child/animal abuse

I used to pack light. Now I have a baby it's shocking how much stuff I have to bring. She has a whole (large) suitcase for clothes,toys,blankets etc...and a box for bowls, formula, steriliser and food. Her buggy takes up the boot of the car so everything is piled in the middle seats! We need a bigger car, went for something sexy and then I got pregnant lol! Time for a family estate!

Yes agree - animal abuse. I HATE that people can harm animals and not receive custodial sentences. String them up by the balls I say :gun:

The 'A' word.
Religion (I'm a militant atheist)
Any child/animal abuse

OK, I am being thick here, :blush: what is the A word, you don't have to type it but give me a clue?

Whispers. The word that is not allowed on B&B. Removal of foetus.

Oh, OK sorry!! I was thinking ASSHOLE or ANAL :wacko:

We have a lot of racism in the US... from both the minorities and the majority in fact. I can find other reasons to dislike people besides how they look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->