Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

HEY.. if she wants to let her baby dry hump the floor then she should be able to....

Right, that's it. I am going to start a thread saying I am leaving due to RUDE ignorant people and I want EVERYONE to say "noooo, don't go" and boost my ego a bit and make me feel loved.

Don't gooooooo!!! IGNORE THEM.... I would miss all the numerous contributions you have made to BnB and if you leave.. well, I will never be the same and I will never get over it.

Stay!

hahahaha, this thread is going to be a million pages long by the end of the week! Cracking me up!

Those bouncing boobs offend me.

I'm letting my baby watch Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer while in her jumperoo all day.... do you think that's bad?

Husband back from business trip with a bottle of champagne (hotel he was staying at gave it to him) so I am planning on spending the evening sprawled on the sofa!

Good I was hoping to offend! ;)

No I do the same! Except we watch Maury.

You do know 'certain' people may look at this thread and actually be completely horrified we are taking the piss out of them! On the other hand, its almost like a secret club lol as I have never been in 'baby and parenting'
I may 'bump' the original thread so more like minded people join.

I'm letting my baby watch Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer while in her jumperoo all day.... do you think that's bad?

Since my baby loves Criminal Minds. Not at all.

I'm still offended by those bouncing boobs. They remind me of my saggy ones. Now I need a drink.

Since my baby loves Criminal Minds. Not at all.

I'm still offended by those bouncing boobs. They remind me of my saggy ones. Now I need a drink.

Ain't that the truth... huge sad sack looking breasts... makes me want to cry. It's okay though- the extra weight from my boobs will help me be able to hold more liqiour for when I drink while bathing her.

I'm about to have a mulled wine, mmm... might even let LO bounce in her door bouncer while i drink it cos i am a shit parent

I just got my daughter's jumperoo.. and I am not kidding.. she is reclined back in it watching the People's Court.

:shrug: At least she'll know the law.

I'm about to have a mulled wine, mmm... might even let LO bounce in her door bouncer while i drink it cos i am a shit parent

It's not even 1 pm here. I do have a bottle of mulled wine in the fridge for later. Brotherhood winery, Holiday wine. mmmmm Is it bad my mother used to let me drink a little when I was a kid?

It's not even 1 pm here. I do have a bottle of mulled wine in the fridge for later. Brotherhood winery, Holiday wine. mmmmm Is it bad my mother used to let me drink a little when I was a kid?

So what, crack it open!!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"