Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I hope you stopped at Wendys.

Jessica, don't forget your camera. Give him extra alcohol. :haha:

Braveeeeen! :dance:

Does anyone else find it hard to feed yourself, your baby AND b&b at the same time?
Somethings gotta give.

Sophia needs to learn how to feed herself.:coffee:

^^^^^^^Yes.....I'm going to have to drop something.....no more lunch for Corrine!!!

Serious question.

Sophia has a cold :( Poor baby.

She's napping in our bed, (where she normally naps, she sleeps better).

Since she has a cold would it be best to prop her on one of her sides? I check on her often.

whit- my LO has always been a side sleeper and from 12 weeks could roll whatever way she wanted, so yes...propping her up wont do any harm if she's not able to turn herself. Dont want her coughing and then choking on phlegm!

Ok good. She hasn't had a good nap well, since she was about 5 weeks old :haha: but she hasn't had a normal one since this stupid cold has come. Fingers crossed she sleeps longer than 15 minutes.

I worry about how much my LO sleeps. I don't understand how she could possibly develop and learn things if she spends 17 hours out of 24 asleep?

I think I've heard that they actually process things while they're sleeping. So they wake up and can do more? :shrug:

Wanna trade? :haha:

subscribing... bring on the inappropriate humor!

Being the horrific mummy I am LO is staying with OHs sister tonight as she has been asking since he came out of hospital at 1week old..really miss him and its very quiet ..

and im also having a beer, phone SS!!:tease:

I wish all of you lovely ladies lived close to me.

Our children could grow as hellians together. :finger:

And of course we could pawn our children off on other people so we can go drinking. :happydance:

Whit..for you.
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/207439_4317944922_512969922_218107_5388_n.jpg
Zurich street parade, dared Rupert (OH) to go in a see-through rain mac!

I don't know why men always take up dares on nakedness or dressing up?!

OH has been threatening to do a "Borat" since it came out, Im getting him one of the mankinis from Primark for Xmas and calling his bluff :haha:

Do it! They love it! I sometimes tag my husband in his mankini pictures (or other such outfits) so his work colleagues see!

:rofl:

Your OH seems to be a fun guy. My OH would look at me like I was a fucking idiot. He's such a cutie! But what would I expect, you're gorgeous! baby Tabitha is going to be a super model.

I love Zurich. Actually traveled through Europe while I was in high school. Switzerland was one of my favorite places. So relaxing and gorgeous.

Thanks! I want Tabby to be a scientist! Looks don't get you anywhere. lol

Best friend lives in Zurich...loooove it, we have been thinking of moving there for years. Don't speak German though, but Rupert could get a job out there easily. Exchange rate is insane too!

Also, the girls in the background, they seem so casual like it's not a big deal. :rofl:

Hahaha, 2 of my friends. Known Rupert years. He has done worse so they barely even bat an eyelid.

FFS, FINE. She's going to be a scientist with the looks of a super model. ;)

and wtf are you talking about! Looks get you millionaire men who take care of you for the rest of your life! :winkwink:

Lol! Nah. When I met Rupert we were working for a campsite company called 'Euro Camp' we were travelling the Italian Lakes setting up tents. He was just a guy on my team and a skinny runt at that and I was a bit of a goth looser. When we got back to England I found out that he was bumming around working for Sainsburies with a Cambridge degree?! Most over qualified lay-about I have ever met lol! Only started dating when we accidentally slept together after a rather booze heavy night LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->