Off work sick and feel guilty!

nikki79

Reaction score
I feel so bad that i'm off work, I'm nearly 20 weeks and had 5 days off around 14 weeks due to a bleed and was advised bed rest and the last 2 weeks i've had the worst back ache and hip pain. I've put up with it and gone it work anyway.

I have a desk job in a very busy office, i don't often get chance to leave my chair so I'd say i spend 7 of my 7 1/2 hour shift sat down. The last few days i've had pains shooting down my right leg from the top of my bum. The doctor thinks it's a trapped nerve and to ask my midwife about physio. So i've rang in and said i need a few days rest to try to stop aggravating the nerve. I looked like quasimodo trying to walk down the stairs last night!

I feel really guilty as there is another girl in our office who is now 24 weeks and has been off sick since 10 weeks, i feel like i'm leaving them in the lurch as she is off.

My other half is going mad telling me not to care about what they think but i can't help but feel like 'she's pregnant not ill' will be said on more than one occasion in work today!

I hate being off and if i wasn't practically tied to my chair it might be different!

Nik

Ive been off work for 3 weeks in hospital and recovering from op. Felt really bad but I go back today. My work are really great and understanding. I still feel guilty though, i'd much rather have been at work than have to face problems i have. But Work must take a back seat where these babies are concerned!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->