Official August Mummies Club!!

I was baking a valentines day cake and I ate some batter :dohh: Ooops. It was soo yummy though now I really want more so I had to throw it in the sink to stop myself from liking the bowl

Been there!! I made banana cake last week and scraped the bowl before I remembered... Was yummy!

Ooo, I had a craving last week for some cookie dough. I wanted to buy the Pillsbury cookie dough and eat it out of the tube. It was tough to resist!!!

Hello! I can't wait any longer, I want to come over to 2nd tri now. I keep worrying myself reading some posts in 1st tri- it feels much calmer over here! I've been off work for 6 weeks with morning sickness, but I think I'm starting to get a bit better now.

When are we all going to get that 'glow' I've heard so much about?!

Hey to the noobs who have come over from first tri :D :D
I think that 13 weeks is officially the beginning of second trimester, this website is confusing as it says "14>26 weeks" but I don't think they really thought that through when they were naming the trimester sections! As far as I'm concerned, you ladies are definitely in 2nd tri now :) Good to have you!!

Shadow xx

!!!! Eeeek!! I just spilled my hot hot tea all over my bump and legs!!! OUCHIE!! It shocked me so badly, not really burned but my skin is all sensitive now, hope bump wasn't too upset by it.... :(

no glowing for me...with all the acne and tiredness LOL...hopefully soon..

last night I can feel my baby kicking, I started to feel the bub moving since 12 weeks, first it just like butterfly wing's move but as time goes by, I can feel the kick is getting stronger and stronger, the bub woke me up several times last night. Well..this is my 2nd child and my Ob said it's normal that I can feel the moves earlier, so I am happy even though last night wasn't a good time for the baby to start kicking me because I was soooooooooooo tired and have a back ache...gosh...what a night :hissy:

Anyone else getting horrible pain in their hips, sleeping on their sides? It's like no matter what I do, the hip that's down hurts! I wake up all through the night and turn over, but still! Nothing helps!

Hello everybody!

Interested to read about the MS and tiredness. I've always had nausea and some days I think it's easing and some days it seems worse. And I thought I'd beaten the tiredness, I had it really bad at the beginning, then it eased, now it's back. I'm getting 9+ hours of sleep a night and still yawn all day! Oh well. LOL. I'm hoping the baby will be a good sleeper too LOL!!!!

I want to glow!!!! I thought at nearly 15 weeks, I would be feeling a lot better, but seems I need to be a bit more patient! LOL!

Hey Avabear... I am feeling very similar to you and we are due on the same day....:happydance:

Aaaawww Ducky, I am jealous that you can feel your baby already!! I can't wait to feel kicking in my tummy, but I'll probably wish it would stop once it has started, especially if it keeps me up at night like it did for you!! Must be great to know that bubs is growing nice and strong, though :)

Amanthony... I'm with ya, honey: I am having hideous problems with my hips. My physio is desperately trying to help me to get them sorted out, but they have flared up again so badly this past week or so. If it helps, you may expect it to settle a bit more in a couple of weeks, as it can be to do with the levels of the hormone Relaxin in your body: My physio tells me that the levels rise at the beginning of first tri, then drop off a little before second tri, then at the start of second tri they go way up again, but then settle right back down shortly after until right up to the time of the birth... But then again, it might not just be Relaxin causing the problems, and we'll all be getting bigger soon enough, so it may still cause you some grief :(

If it's really bad, ask your midwife or GP to refer you to a physio for some help. If it is particularly bad at night, try sleeping with a nice fat pillow between your thighs, or if you have one, cuddle up to a long tubular pillow with your top leg "hooked" over it. I find this helps some.

My tea-burns have settled down now, thank goodness, my legs and bump were red and sensitive last night but they're much better now, just a bit sensitive to clothes. Ouch!!

Shadow xx

Anyone else getting horrible pain in their hips, sleeping on their sides? It's like no matter what I do, the hip that's down hurts! I wake up all through the night and turn over, but still! Nothing helps!

Hey Ama - I'm not getting regular hip pain however I thought that I had popped one out of joint last night while having :sex: ... it was quite painful !! LOL

LOL NewWife, on my Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome forum we have a thread going about popping joints out of sockets at inconvenient times (it is a regular occurence for most of us!) and SOOOO many people (me included!) have popped hips out during *nookie* hehehe! It is such a moment-spoiler, isn't it?! "Hang on, stop a second, I have to reset my hip" ... "ok, we're good to go!"

lol...

*Updated*

Sorry it's taking so long to update but I'm at home visiting family and have limited access to the internet. I promise that I'll update whenever I can. Welcome all the newbies!! Glad to have you here!!

Hi, I'm new and wanted to join the August club, I'm due 29th August. Have got my 12 week scan on Wednesday and can't wait to start telling everyone!

Hi Girls, I'm new in second tri today (13 weeks) my due date is the 23rd August can I join you please???

Pippin!! You're here!!! Welcome and congrats :D

Hi to littleowl and bec09 too, welcome to 2nd tri ladies :D

I'm a bit gutted today, cos we had to have one of our pet rats put down last week :( I miss him already!! Poor little thing... His little brother is now our only pet, hope he doesn't feel too lonely!!

How are the hips, ladies?? Mine has started to settle a bit today :D
Shadow xx

Hi Shadow and Meg, lovely to see you friends, it's a little strange in here and quiet but I guess that is a good thing less emotional roller-coaster stories!!!

My bump is coming out this week, I can't officially make it any smaller by sucking it in :rofl: does anyone else find they are short of breath too,my friend said this would happen but I didn't think at such an early stage????

Sorry about your rat shadow, I hate losing pets. Are you getting some more? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->