Official August Mummies Club!!

hi girl u all my ok havent been on for a while my laptop is rubish and only works when it wants 2.
well glad to see theres more babys due on 17th .
i have my scan on 2nd april and really hope i can find out .
gem xxx

My 16 week scan is in a couple of weeks, and OB said we should be able to find out what team we're on at this appointment - We both think its team blue, but its just a gut feeling.

My EDD is 18th August.

hey everyone... I don't have a scan date yet.. but we are going to wait to find out what team we are on... we have 3 boys and think it will be a fun surprise...

I haven't get the scan date yet but my next appt would be march 25 and I will be 21 weeks by then, hoping I can get the scan on that day too. I am hoping for blue team again this time. That;s how I feel but let see about it.

My 20 week scan is on 7 April, but I'm going to try and book a gender scan for 16 weeks. We're impatient. We're also pretty sure that we're on Team Blue, as there hasn't been a girl born in my OH's family since the 19th century :( I would quite like one of each.

Hi. I am new and this is my first post so it seemed a good idea to start here, I am due on the 15th August and will definately be trying to find out what it is.

hi hannah am welcome whens your next scanxxx

Hi. I am new and this is my first post so it seemed a good idea to start here, I am due on the 15th August and will definately be trying to find out what it is.

:hi: Hannah...........welcome to august family.........i love your due date \\:D/...........its my b'day..:drunk:

hello ladies

have come over from 1st trimester today!! yay!! can't believe i've got this far....am actually starting to allow myself to believe I might actually have a baby!! lol

My edd is 17th August and my 20 week scan is the first fri in april (is that the 4th?)

hello ladies

have come over from 1st trimester today!! yay!! can't believe i've got this far....am actually starting to allow myself to believe I might actually have a baby!! lol

My edd is 17th August and my 20 week scan is the first fri in april (is that the 4th?)

hi loo im due on 17th to ive also got my scan on 2nd april welcome:hi:

Thanks Leo

How lovely to meet people due on the same day. I've still not told anyone in the real world I'm pregnant yet (apart from OH), so love being on here so have the freedom to talk about it all!!

Thanks Leo

How lovely to meet people due on the same day. I've still not told anyone in the real world I'm pregnant yet (apart from OH), so love being on here so have the freedom to talk about it all!!

bless u i told every one after 12 w scan lol

Hey girls I'm due the 30th........so one week till i move over!:) Save me a seat....and hopefully at my 12wk scan i might have a little clue to the sex of the baby!:)

Hey ladies from first tri, welcome to the club! And welcome to BnB, Hannah! It's so exciting that it won't be long now till we start filling in the colours on our member list!!
I think I may have felt a tiny movement this evening, from the OUTSIDE! I'd been feeling little flutters and twinges internally, but this evening I was sitting with my hands on bump, and I had a fluttery feeling inside, so pressed my hands onto bump a bit harder and felt a little "nudge"!! I can't wait till they start to feel like proper kicks, it's going to make it feel soooo real!

Got my consultant Obs. appointment on Wednesday, as well as my 16 week midwife appointment, and we're moving house on Friday, so a busy week! Looking forward to meeting my consultant, I hope he's nice!

Shadow xx

hello ladies

hi im also due on the 17th:happydance:

I have my 12wk scan tomorrow. Its not a nucheal scan as we dont do them here where i live...but its to check my placenta and the baby....bc i'm high risk i get them once a week.

Hey Gals.. there are lots of you who are new to this thread :happydance: and "TheNewWife" created this blinkie for those of us on this thread... https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/mummiesclub.gif so here is the link if you want to add the blinkie to your signature....

Thanks again TheNewWife!!!! :thumbup:

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ummiesclub.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"