Official August Mummies Club!!

Anyone else having a lot of cramping? I know it's probably all good growing pains and stuff but it really stresses me out! :(

I am having some mild cramping but I know I haven't been drinking enough water ... if you keep well hydrated it should go away...

I too am tired.. all the time... I am waiting for that burst of energy to come with the second trimester... not here yet... but I am not as nausous anymore and have managed to return to the house work and cooking dinners... although... I am not highly motivated to do any of it...

Staying hydrated keeps the cramping away? Another reason I need to drink more water!

Yesterday I had the oddest feeling. I can't even describe it. It was really low, though. I wondered if it could possibly be the baby. I think I'm just getting my hopes up! :dohh:

*waves* Hey to the noobs, and everyone else!

I'm totally exhausted lately, so I've not even had the energy to post on here I'm afraid! But I'm still here, keeping an eye on all of you :)

I have joined the breakout crew: Mine is on my chin too, ugh, I NEVER usually get spots! It's making me a bit miserable :(

Hopefully moving house soon though, it'll be a nice change!

Shadow xx

i fing if i dnt eat for 2hrs that i start geting really shacky and like iam gunna faint i will have to see the midwife about it as it sems to be my sugar levels that are going to low. but if i eat any thing to sweet i feel sick. hoping its nt gd.
on the tired thing iam fine in the day after 10am but comes to 3-4pm then iv had it give me my bed.

i had a dream last night that i was givig birth and the baby died on the way out there was loads of blood i woke up almost crying

stacy

As of this morning I'm joining you all with a breakout. There's one coming up right at the end of my nose (!), a really sore one at the side of my face and another coming up under my eye.

It would have to happen just before the first weekend in ages that I'm going out. :hissy:

Can i join the list please? I have still a little longer in first tri. Im due 24th August.
Thanks.

heya girlies im feeling so ill today got a bad chest infection and just feel like shit went to docs and she didnt help said ill just have to get on with it!! I cant keep any food down as when i cough im being sick!! So scared for bubbs right now hope he/she is ok xxx

Oh Aries, hang in there, I'm sure baby will be fine. xxx

I'm only a few days into 13 weeks but i'm peeking my head in here now, My due date is August 18th. I will have to go tomorrow for a Cervical Cerclage to stitch my cervix so that it won't open early. i had that happen to me in the past, so i'm glad I have good doctors that are taking that precaution now.

I'm feeling good these days, my MS and tiredness went away around 11 weeks. Since i'm considered High Risk, i have a scan every few weeks, so i just had one 2 days ago and everything looks great.

hope everyone else is starting to feel better.

Thanks girls my doppler arrived today but im not sure if its the heartbeat i hear or the placenta as some people say they can hear that pmsl i think im just feeling so ran down will try tomorro!!!

Feel better Aries!! I'm sure bubs will be just fine, and remember, if you are a bit ill with bubs in your tummy, then when he/she comes out, he/she will be SUPER strong and immune to nasties!!
Hope you can keep some food down :(

Oh, and my breakout is REALLY starting to get on my nerves, I have a REALLY painful one under my bottom lip which is just sooooo annoying! It's under the skin though, so easy enough to hide, but it has swollen my lip up a bit!! Yuk!!!

Shadow xx

Mine if you hold a seat for me... I will be over in a week or two. Due August 26th. Thanks!

Thanks girls my doppler arrived today but im not sure if its the heartbeat i hear or the placenta as some people say they can hear that pmsl i think im just feeling so ran down will try tomorro!!!

the placenta sound like a wind tunal babys hart sounds really fast cord sounds like a woosh

Hello everybody!

Interested to read about the MS and tiredness. I've always had nausea and some days I think it's easing and some days it seems worse. And I thought I'd beaten the tiredness, I had it really bad at the beginning, then it eased, now it's back. I'm getting 9+ hours of sleep a night and still yawn all day! Oh well. LOL. I'm hoping the baby will be a good sleeper too LOL!!!!

I want to glow!!!! I thought at nearly 15 weeks, I would be feeling a lot better, but seems I need to be a bit more patient! LOL!

Well I have decided it was time to come over now. The first tri is soo stressful. I hope these next few weeks go a little faster than the last few.

the placenta sound like a wind tunal babys hart sounds really fast cord sounds like a woosh

Was babys heartbeat!!!! lol thank you!!!

Hi everybody!!
Hope you're all having a good day! I am spending far too much time on here today, I'm meant to be cleaning the flat, I have my family arriving for a week tonight and at the moment it looks like a whirlwind has been through it!!
Trying to get motivated but quite comfy really here on the sofa.:rofl::sleep:

I was baking a valentines day cake and I ate some batter :dohh: Ooops. It was soo yummy though now I really want more so I had to throw it in the sink to stop myself from liking the bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->