Official August Mummies Club!!

It's so great we both made it here Pip! :hug: My bump is very hard to hide now. But I guess I don't have to anymore! It's just I'm at the stage I look like I have a beer belly, not a baby belly, and I'm sure that's what strangers think at the gym too! :rofl:

It's so hard too isn't it, I thought it would still be squishy as it's just our organs moving up!!!! Oh he weird and wonderful world of pregnancy, I love it!!!

Hehehe I've officially not been able to tuck bump in for quite a while now!! At least now it is starting to look more like a baby bump and less like a beer belly!!

Pips, we're not getting any more now, gonna let these boys be our last ratties for a while and focus on baby, though we may be getting a dog!!! Excited! But rats were always my pets, and the dog would be OH's pet :)
We were surprised the other day to get a card in the post from our new vet, who put Ace (the rat) to sleep last week, sending their sympathies! It was so cute, I cried! But hey, I have an excuse to be over-emotional, right?? What a nice vet, though: We've had some rubbish ones but we'll be sticking with this one now!!

xx

Aww Shadow understand about not replacing him and you have a right to get emotional!!! We really want a dog but we'll hold off now until baby is bigger. DH wants the baby to grow up with pets as it helps fear of them and gives him another play mate. Can't wait for either (baby more obviously, don't want you t think he come in second!!! :rofl:)!!

Hey everyone...
I know i have to wait a while before coming over to 2nd tri, but wanted to be the first one on 29th August!!! Lol!
Hope you are all ok x

We're gradually filling up August!! This is great, wonder how many of us actually give birth on our due dates??
I'm really hoping not to go over (due 3rd), don't want to be bigger than I have to be in the height of summer!!!

glad to see you all girls here.............i think now august club is just abt to complete:happydance:
just wondering if our august mummies club will have a majority of blue or pink bumps................who is the first in the queue :winkwink:

Joey, I totally agree about being big in summer, I'm not much looking forward to that either!!

Zoya, good point, I wonder if we'll be mostly pink or mostly blue! Not sure who is first to find out though: Does anyone know already? *checks the list for font colours!*

xx

Well doesn't look like anyone has announced their colour just yet, I wonder who will be first to find out? Puddingqueen is due earliest, Lynn do you want to find out the sex? Will you be telling us all? (you know you want to!!)

Hehe

xx

ya so interesting.............i m due on 6th aug and my scan is on 9th march (far away)............i hope i can find out then.........

but who is the first one ?? :lol:

Maybe we should post scan dates! Mine is a little later, not till March 31st. I'll 21 weeks (due on Aug. 11th). And I'll be finding out.

I think I'm going to be blue, just a gut feeling. I want to find out too. I have my MW appointment on Tuesday so should get my 20 week scan then. Won't be until April though I don't think :hissy: I'm so impatient!!!

My 20 Week scan is Apr 6th. It feels like so far away. I am finding out the sex as long as I can. Fingers crossed.

Hi

Yes we are going to find out what sex our little cupcake is, Daddy and I are guessing .......a boy.

Will let you all know after my scan.

xx

Hi

Yes we are going to find out what sex our little cupcake is, Daddy and I are guessing .......a boy.

Will let you all know after my scan.

xx

:hi: puddingqueen........when do u have your scan ??

I have not had a date through yet, will probaby be are the second/third week in March.

As I am 16 weeks today :)))))))) 4 months already.

xx

Hi - I'm new - and due 5 August. Hope you have room for one more! I'll have to read back a bit to catch up a little.

Hi Triggles

Congrats & welcome.

My original due date was the 5 Aug but after emergency scan I am now due 2 Aug.

Hugs

Lynn

xx

Hey all, I have my next scan on feb 26th I'll be 17w3d, BUT I'm planning to stay team yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->