Official August Mummies Club!!

Can this be right? I don't enter third trimester until June first? *shrug*

Shadow, are you ok?

:( sorry to worry you ladies... I hope that it is now on its way to getting sorted out. I was getting hormonal and very upset over silliness, I suppose. I am just finding it very very hard to post in here when I am in constant fear of somehow offending people... It seems I managed it again, check out the August Bumps youngest in class thread for an idea of what I'm on about.

I've messaged two ladies directly in a desperate bid to stop them from finding offense where none at all is intended, and have had a really lovely reply from one of them, so hopefully it will soon stop. I'm keen to see what the other has to say, but I don't think she's online just yet...

A-stupidly-teary-and-hormonal Shadow x x x

((((((((((shadow)))))))))

we love you. this all makes me so so mad. :( :hug:

:hugs: Aww shadow! I could tell you didnt mean to offend anyone by the post hon :D
A lot of pregnant woman can take things the wrong way haha, trust me!!! We are all a little emotional in our own ways. ;)

Aaaaaaanyway! Sorry to bring down the tone hehehe!! I'm going to attempt a catch-up post :D

Sam Star: SO glad to hear about great amnio result, and that the MRI was bearable. I know it's not much fun being stuck in those huge noisy machines, I have had an MRI scan on my legs before and it's an 'interesting' experience! I hope the results from that are just as promising for your little girlie :D :hugs:

Jelr, pain is manageable :D OH is being wonderful and helpful and making it all much easier to cope with! How are you honey?? I know you had a very rough patch a while back: Is it still tough? Or easing off a bit? Hope you're taking it nice and easy my dear :winkwink:
As for the body pillow thing, it is a bit tricky when you like to move about a lot at night: You can sort of roll over with it, but I don't do that very often I must say. I tend to keep it on my left side, and if I feel I need it then I roll to my left side to use it.

Pips :shock: Eeeeep! "rotund" isn't the best choice of words, is it?! Hehehe... And I must say, after seeing plenty of your pictures on facebook etc. you are most certainly not "fat"!! You are very well proportioned, I would say, and I'm sure you look gorgeous with your bump :D

OMG ZOYA!!!!! I just noticed that we've got 99 days to go!!!! I had been waiting for this milestone for ages, thinking about it and counting down all week, and now that it's here I don't even notice it till you point it out!!!

:D YAY for double figures!!!!! That's cheered me right up :D

LOL that'll do for a catch-up post I think :D Nice to end it on a more positive note!!! :happydance:

x x x x

I am so upset! Stupid insurance!!! They are upping my deductibles *from $150 to $600* starting July 1!!! Not only that, instead of having he 90% (they pay) 10% I pay, they are doing away with it and putting me in 80 20%! I am so upset right now and just feel like I could cry! Not only am I getting a pay cut, but now this! Usually they don't change insurance plans until October 1st! It is so unfair that they are doing this to me in the middle of my pregnancy!! I am sorry I feel like I have no one to talk to right now so am just venting. If I talk to OH about it, he will just stress me out over finances and I can't deal with that either!

Also, I have to lose weight to stay in the 80 20 bracket or they push me into the 70 30 bracket and offer me less benefits. I just want to crawl in a hole and cry. I am pissed off and think it is crooked and wrong but hey the government (state this time) can do what the hell they want do no matter who it hurts :cry:.

Sorry guys, I just am in need of hugs right now :cry:.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You poor thing. Oh my goodness. I am sooo sorry. That is soo unfair. I don't understand how they can just change it in the middle of your pregnancy! Jerks!

:hugs: So sorry girls... it sounds like everyone is having a tough day... sorry to have to write and run... but I have to go...:hugs:

Shadow.... we know you and your heart... you are lovely... don't worry it will get sorted out...:hugs:

Overcomer... sorry about the insurance bit... they really piss me off... pay them a ton and they hardly pay a thing... sooooo annoying.... :Hugs:

Zoya... congrats on the wonderful ultrasound... :wohoo:

Awwwww OC that really really sucks :( Is there no way you can appeal it or something?? Not at all what you need in pregnancy! :hugs: :hugs:

And I don't know anything about how it works over there, but I was shocked to hear this:

Also, I have to lose weight to stay in the 80 20 bracket or they push me into the 70 30 bracket and offer me less benefits. I just want to crawl in a hole and cry. I am pissed off and think it is crooked and wrong but hey the government (state this time) can do what the hell they want do no matter who it hurts :cry:.

Sorry guys, I just am in need of hugs right now :cry:.

That sounds ridiculous! What does your weight have to do with anything? Am I missing something??

Big :hug: to you honey, I hope you can work something out...

Shadow xxxx

Ack, why do I get so panicked about sending a simple email to my boss? All I've done is let him know the date I'll be finishing work (July 11th :happydance: ) and let him know I'm not available to work the first week of June, and my heart is RACING with fear.

:( What is the MATTER WITH ME????

Awwww MJ I missed this little post!!! You are SO like me, I get just like that too... :hugs: It'll be fine, honey :D

x x x

Hi girlies :hi:

Sorry i've not been around much lately. Been a busy bee at work and only had 5 mins at a time to have a quick look at BnB and we all know it takes longer than 5 mins to catch up on the August Mummies Club!!! :rofl:

Hope you are all doing OK. I am detecting a lot of hormones at the moment??! I've cried 5 times this week already for no apparent reason... maybe we're just all hitting a hormonal peak or something?! We should look back in a month's time at this and see if we are less hormonal?!

Can I join? I'm due on 13th Aug and I'm on team BLUE! So excited!

Welcome hun! You seem to have been a bit overlooked by all the chatter today but feel free to jump right in and talk!! :hugs:

Shiv-Did you finally get some much needed sleep last night?!

Smith-LOVE the bump hun! Good lord you look fabulous! I haven't had any kids yet and I don't look even close to as good as you! :dohh:

Overcomer-I'm confused about how weight affects insurance?! Care to explain?? I'm sorry they are messing around with you! That is just crazy! Oh yeah. Random but I never mentioned it at the time: I LOVE that you guys went with three blue walls and one yellow for the nursery. :happydance: I feel like I had a part in that. haha. You should post pictures when it's all finished!!

Shadow-We love ya hun. Enough said. :rofl::hugs:

MJ-I get nervous having to make a simple phone call, so you are definately not alone when it comes to nerves!! :hugs:

Oh yeah. Smith- I have my 4D ultrasound Monday. I figure, pregnancy comes and goes so fast that I want as much reminders later on down the road as possible. And most 4D places make DVDs so that is just the coolest thing to me. I think you should go for it! You'll always wonder what it woulda been like if you don't.

Aw Shadow, I am sure it will sort itself out - we all love you and know you mean no offense!!It is a good job we aer a thick skinned bunch in here - I woud hate to have to watch everythign I said - I do have a habit of putting my foot in it!

Overcomer - I don't really understand about your insurance (I'm a bit dim with these things!) but I hope there is a way you can fight to not have it changed it October. you certainly should NOT be trying to lose weight while you aer pregnant!!

Cleckner - I managed some sleep last night which is a mighty improvement!! Thanks for asking :hugs:

Who've I missed? probably loads of people!Sorry! Has anyone else found their memory has got a lot worse recently? i forgot words mid-sentence all the time - makes me look like a right numpty!!

ah Pippin!! you are not rotund!! You are pregnant!!

:hugs: to all those who are emotional (that just about covers everyone I think!). I think I shall go and eat (my favourite pastime!)

Overcomer-I'm confused about how weight affects insurance?! Care to explain?? I'm sorry they are messing around with you! That is just crazy! Oh yeah. Random but I never mentioned it at the time: I LOVE that you guys went with three blue walls and one yellow for the nursery. :happydance: I feel like I had a part in that. haha. You should post pictures when it's all finished!!

:[/QUOTE]

Yea, so their entire thinking is if you weigh more, that puts you at greater risk for health problems and why should we have to pay...blah blah blah...
They aren't enforcing that until July 2011. I won't be effected if I am pregnant as that would be a "medical" reason not to lose weight.

I think I may have (ok I did) reacted to the entire insurance bit as really all my care will increase by like 600 dollars. Still not what I had wanted, but also not the end of the world as I still have a job and such.

In regards to the appeal, I don't see much of a way. It will work itself out somehow, just not sure how yet. I really appreciate your support and all. I just can't stand what the government is doing to its employees right now. How is pay cuts and decreasing insurance benefits going to help our struggling economy?

Ok rant over.

Thanks again :hug:

:( sorry to worry you ladies... I hope that it is now on its way to getting sorted out. I was getting hormonal and very upset over silliness, I suppose. I am just finding it very very hard to post in here when I am in constant fear of somehow offending people... It seems I managed it again, check out the August Bumps youngest in class thread for an idea of what I'm on about.

I've messaged two ladies directly in a desperate bid to stop them from finding offense where none at all is intended, and have had a really lovely reply from one of them, so hopefully it will soon stop. I'm keen to see what the other has to say, but I don't think she's online just yet...

A-stupidly-teary-and-hormonal Shadow x x x
'

I know this should be said in a PM but I want others to see this isnt meant nasty! Thats not who I am, Im jsut one to speak my mind!
This all started when you made a small joke about our name, which yes we found offensive, we wouldnt dream of calling your name boring or sickening! but we did appreceitae the apology even though it appeared also offensive! Its not you its just the way you word things, sometimes they can come accross not as they are meant, sometimes you need to be more careful when typn then when you are speaking!
I have seen the mail you sent to one lady, and I have seen the mail she returned to you, I actually was quite shocked at the content of your mail, you went on about how you were upset and this so called rivarly which I have yet to see!!!
the ladys Pm I saw has taken on 2 of your posts out of 740 you have done, so I dont see hows thats hunting you down and finding offensive in all your posts, this isnt a dig this is an observation!!!

basically all i want to say is::

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd271/Jayesh1987/emoctions/truce.gif
https://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/bobbyy94/TRUCE2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back