Official August Mummies Club!!

*shakes head*

Shadow, you are AWESOME. absolutely wonderful. you don't need to change a thing about how you post.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I AGREE!!!!! Shadow you are awsome and if you change one tiny thing then i'll cry :cry:

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I MISSED????

OMG!!! I just read the august bumps youngest in class and I didn't find anything to be offended about...geez...omg....

You wasn't saying that sept babies were "dumb" or "stupid" you was just saying that you didn't see the "limitations" that people worry about with the august babies!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!

shadow, im not sure wat all the fuss is about either, ive read loads of your posts, ima bit of a lurker,coz i never know what to say, and you seem like a really nice person, thats all i wanted to say oh and :hugs: if you need them

Okay girls. I am going to completely change the subject now because it feels like there are crickets chirping in here. We all love Shadow. We will just keep it at that okay?!

So I painted Emma wooden letters for a wall in her nursery the other day. I plan on using ribbon to hang them but here is how they turned out! I know it's just a dumb little craft but I had fun and I think they are pretty cute! :happydance:

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/DSC08188.jpg

And everyone else was posting pictures of little outfits so I thought I'd post a few of my own! :cloud9::cloud9:

These are little dresses. They come with cute little diaper covers as well. I particularly love the ones with cherries on them. But I have a thing for cherries. I have a cherry tattoo on my inner wrist, so baby Emma will match her mommy when she's wearing those dresses. :rofl:

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/DSC08201.jpg

Cleckner - I love the EMMA you made, absolutley gorgeous and will look beautiful in the nursery! You'll be giving Shadow a run for her money with the crafts!!

Cleckner - I love the EMMA you made, absolutley gorgeous and will look beautiful in the nursery! You'll be giving Shadow a run for her money with the crafts!!

Thanks so much hun! I think I have alot of catching up to do before I get to Shadow's level of craftiness though. :rofl::rofl: Shadow puts us all to shame.

Very quiet in here tonight isn't it? I wonder what exciting things everyone is up to!

It is strangely quiet! Hopefully that just means everyone will have good stories and updates for tomorrow. Our thread has been lacking in the chatter lately!

Aw, CLECK!!! Awesome little "Emma" and the dresses are so so cute :D

As for me, I'm lying on the sofa, feeling baby kicking... have had a not good day, had the haircut from hell. Am kind of wishing I stayed in bed today! So am back at the hairdresser to complain tomorrow. (In case you're wondering why I didn't say somethig before I left the salon, well, I did think it was too short but figured they couldn't fix that... plus, I never like my hair when it's newly done, I always need to go home, stick my head under a tap and do it myself. Only this time I did that and I was appalled by how bad the actual cut was!!! So I called and said I was not happy, and they said to come in at 10 tomorrow.)

In more positive news, I made a Mothercare order the other day (10% off!!) and it's been dispached so I have nice things on their way :D

I'm so sorry about the haircut MJ. I hope they fix it up for you real good tomorrow. Just keep telling yourself that hair grows back! :hugs:

Ooo you'll have to post your purchases up when they arrive! :happydance:

Heh, Cleck that is the one thing I am clinging on to... that by the time baby comes, my hair won't be so horrendous! And I haven't noticed it growing especially fast but I sure do hope it will... never before have I needed fast growing hair like I need it now!

hahah. I think we've all been there hun. Bad haircuts are the worst. :hugs: Especially if yours is short and there isn't much left for it to be fixed. :hugs::hugs: I'm sure they can come up with something though.

My order isn't that exciting... but yes there will be pics to share... of a cot mattress, a wall thermometer, a baby medical kit (including snot sucking device!), a folding baby seat for the bath and a changing mat (which does have sheepies on it!)

but it's half an inch long at the back!!! what can they do? it's too short for extensions!!!

oooo I dunno! That is quite short! Did you go to someone you don't normally go to? Were you there for a trim or a completely new look?

I am always so nervous getting cuts. I have been growing my hair out for a few years now though so I haven't had a proper cut in quite some time.

It was a salon I've been to before but a different stylist. It had been 5 months since my last hair cut, so it was very long for me.. but I liked what had been done the last time so I tok a pic (the guy who cut it in Dec has left the salon now :( ). I said I liked it as it was in the pic but would like it a little shorter in the back. A LITTLE shorter...

So it's been totally ravaged. I feel like a shorn sheep. and it's a bad cut, too, like a child hacked at it with blunt scissors. :(

and yes I want a refund. Though it was only £20 (they had a half price thing on all cutting services till tomorrow).

Bloody hell I have a power cut which means no internet for a few hours and when I get back on I see all hell has broken loose.

Can I just say it's so easy on forums like these to take things the wrong way as emotion is very difficult to type and where in life we have the wink or the smile or even the tone of the voice, on here you rely on the written word, don't get me wrong this can and is very powerful, but we do have to give and take a little more and trust that we all mean no harm on here. Also one fairly major thing to consider, we are all PREGNANT and (maybe it's my turn to upset people here) we can all be a little over emotional at times, I know I am... constantly, but hopefully, as women we understand this and know where we are all coming from.

Shadow babe don't change anything your a star :hugs: and I'm sure we've all put our foot in it somewhere at sometime. Always best to forgive and forget I say :hugs:

Now some good news for today....... my pram arrived and I've been test driving it around my house for the last three hours whilst waiting for the electric to come on :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->